Sign in to follow this  
FlashD

High High Loot an some Places

Hello everybody,

i've found some place with much loot on every second Server.

Take a look.

It's a bug i think, but it's very nice for some noobies.

See it here:

https://youtu.be/kRPsYt9azqE

Can you please tell me if this is a bug. Or is it normal?!

Greetz

This is called a loot explosion, a splosion

It turns up is because of the way players take loot and move loot around in the new loot system

It can happen by accident but it i can be started up by an exploit

The more loot there is in one place the less there is on the rest of the map

- so players either hate it or exploit it

The Devs are working on this (difficult, important) problem. It breaks the game.

Maybe it will be fixed this week  [edit - ermm.. maybe it wil be fixed next update]

Edited by pilgrim

Hey, i've found this loot on more servers.

It must be a bug. thx for the answers.

Yep, it's an issue with the loot spawning mechanism. Unfortunately some devious players have also learnt how to exploit it to their nefarious ends... I have yet to discover their technique meaning that I cannot duplicate masses of peaches so that I can roll about on the floor surrounded by cans whilst playing this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYbc2AmgLmw

• Like 1

..//..

I have yet to discover their technique

..//..

Really you don't know yet ?  !!

OK - I aint going to tell you. This is seriously messing up the game.

You've heard all these honest players complaining there's no loot.

While the gangsters and thieves are the people with gold watches, gold chains, gold teeth, riding around in big cars.

Edited by pilgrim

Always wondered why some players seem to have hundreds of m4 mags and guns with all the bells and whistles and tents full of cans and AK's .... The game still isn't hard for us honest players but being able to hunt down the nicer weapons would be nice once in a while

We can only hope BE can detect these players doing this and ban the lot of them.

Always wondered why some players seem to have hundreds of m4 mags and guns with all the bells and whistles and tents full of cans and AK's .... The game still isn't hard for us honest players but being able to hunt down the nicer weapons would be nice once in a while

That is a completely different exploit that they can't seem to be able to fix.  People should play the game without exploiting, and the devs should punish those server owners and players who cheat and scam and violate the BI ToS with drastic punishments.  In addition, and more importantly, there seems to be an entire generation that is not being taught morals and values, as well as self respect and dignity.  I know it is only a game.  But if your 15 year old is spending all his youth cheating in video games and learning to work harder at cheating than fair play, what will happen when they become adults?

• Like 1

i have yet to experience a loot explosion in an outhouse :(

• Like 1

i have yet to experience a loot explosion in an outhouse :(

La Palma restaurant in SF's mission district. Get the Chicharrones tacos de canasta. 

I came across a server the other night that had so much loot my client would crash after being near a large pile of it for too long.

The last lootsplosion I found was near Cherno in one of those open air half constructed 3 story buildings, and it was full of seeds and fertilizer. I made maybe a dozen farm plots and planted the crap out of everything. I didn't have enough time to stick around and see if anyone ever found it...

I once found a Firehouse undergoing a lootsplosion. and the rest of the town. im currently carrying 16 cans of food and two guns, which, for a fresh spawn, is not bad. one thing though, i did not find a single drink in the entire town just south of the Shipwreck. kinda weird. that was the bit lootsploding.

I had one happen in one of those prison buildings yesterday. found 6 makorovs and tons of clothes and ammo.

Hello everybody,

https://youtu.be/kRPsYt9azqE

Yea that is so abnormal and gamebreaking...my garage looks exactly the same, same amount of stuff. Guess I have to throw away almost everything so there is about 3-4 items left...cos its so urealistic with lots of stuff in one place. Or maybe I should take all my tools and spread them around the neighbourhood...only then my garage will be realistic acording to Dayz.

U ever seen lots of stuff in one place before? If u do just close ur eyes and run away fast...thats what I do, I just cant face unrealistic stuff like that.

Edited by svisketyggeren
  • Like 1

This is called a loot explosion, a splosion

It turns up is because of the way players take loot and move loot around in the new loot system

It can happen by accident but it i can be started up by an exploit

The more loot there is in one place the less there is on the rest of the map

- so players either hate it or exploit it

The Devs are working on this (difficult, important) problem. It breaks the game.

Maybe it will be fixed this week

well they sure didn't fix it on experimental until now, there are still loot explosions, just that they never occur in places where you actually want loot to appear, or it just spawns clothing

i have a session right now where there is NO loot whatsoever in complete of berezino, ran westwards and survived purely through apple trees

i don't know if it's a joke or if the dev team is looking how far they can push the loot down before everyone is running around desperately trying to find shoes, but it's really hard getting a grip on anything, every loot location where there is normally guns/ammo to be found is completely empty, even in the most northwest locations, it just doesn't seem to respawn at all in 99% of places, and in 1% of them there is a loot explosion

i ran from berezion northwest, around the nwaf where i looked into all barracks and found nothing, more north and then west/south landing in the industrial complex southwest of the nwaf, still no good gun or even clips, the oonly thing i have is enough ammo for every gun, a sprter22 without clip/mag and a P1 without a clip/mag

still i guess the first player i will come across will have a fully kitted out AKM just because he was at some military outpost a day before me,

or there is a huge loaded camp on the map somewhere i will never find

Edited by Zombo

If you find barren servers file a bug report with the server ip and other info in it, that way the devs can look into it.