Sign in to follow this  
-Gews-

Gold Desert Eagle .44

If I go to a Jazz concert, I'm going to want to see Jazz, not R&B.

So one, probably incredibly rare weapon you'll likely never see, is going to spoil your entire DayZ experience? Just because it EXISTS? That's absurd

• Like 1

So one, probably incredibly rare weapon you'll likely never see, is going to spoil your entire DayZ experience? Just because it EXISTS? That's absurd

It won't spoil it, thats pretty much impossible.  As previously stated I'll simply toss each one I see into the sea :).

• Like 1

I think this would be a fun item to have in as a SUPER rare find. Like one per map, and basically impossible to locate. It adds nothing to the game really, but it would be a fun way of rewarding people who spend a lot of time looting. Just don't make it OP.

• Like 1

A desert eagle, finally a real endgame pistol after the fnx. I'm happy about this gun but, does it have to be in gold, can't it be standard color or black. The gold one will just be another variant like the 1911 engraved.

• Like 1

It won't spoil it, thats pretty much impossible.  As previously stated I'll simply toss each one I see into the sea :).

That would be like me taking every vehicle you like and smashing it into a brick wall every time i see it.

That would be like me taking every vehicle you like and smashing it into a brick wall every time i see it.

I've done worse in the mod.  Fly around locate camps, commandeer all AS50 thermals, load them into a Ural (200 item slots) and drive it into the ocean.

• Like 1

I've done worse in the mod.  Fly around locate camps, commandeer all AS50 thermals, load them into a Ural (200 item slots) and drive it into the ocean.

Im talking about your real car that you like and have worked hard to earn. lol

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 1

I'm going to throw everyone I see into the ocean.

load them into a Ural (200 item slots) and drive it into the ocean.

Methinks you've got a strange obsession with using the ocean as a garbage disposal  :huh:

• Like 2

Im talking about your real car that you like and have worked hard to earn. lol

I don't own a motorvehicle, I just ride my clydesdale everywhere.

Methinks you've got a strange obsession with using the ocean as a garbage disposal  :huh:

I learned from the Fukushima nuclear disaster where to put unwanted waste ;).

• Like 6

I will be depositing each one of these I find in the ocean as well.

I don't think this weapon has any reason to be in Chernarus. Have you seen the homes in Chernarus? Can't nobody afford a firearm like that....this isn't GTA!

• Like 1

Seeing as how the central economy is now based on individual servers rather than game wide I don't think it'll make too much of a difference.

But I can actually see if it were really game-wide then people would just take all the limited vehicles and weapons and drop them into the ocean, never to be used again.

I will be throwing in the ocean more as a form of protest.

With the new loot economy it will not spawn another until has decayed though right?

I just thought it was weird that a game dev team would buy 3d models from 3rd parties instead of doing things in house.  Is this a new thing among game devs or has this always been the way things are done?

I just thought it was weird that a game dev team would buy 3d models from 3rd parties instead of doing things in house. Is this a new thing among game devs or has this always been the way things are done?

Thhis is very common. You want to still altee the assets to make them fit to your style, but speaking of game develooment experience it is nothing unheard of :)

I just thought it was weird that a game dev team would buy 3d models from 3rd parties instead of doing things in house.  Is this a new thing among game devs or has this always been the way things are done?

Buying assets can save the devs a LOT of time

I can't wait for this new beauty to arrive on DayZ (if it does.)

If there a good gun does it really matter? Hell it could be pink or orange for all i care and id still use the damn thing.

Personally i think gold plated weapons should be an option but they should be EXTREMELY rare variant skins of weapons. Maybe something really long term you would have to hunt for in game. Cause i dont think iv ever seen anyone with gold plated weapons even here in the USA. Although im sure there are some crazy collectors here with tones of money to spend on these kinds of weapons.

gold-hopalong-1.jpg

496760.jpg

627-8shot.jpg

gold-guns-500-0.jpg

And if not im sure modding will put simple skins like these in as an option for ppl. Id be down for some nice skin colors for guns. Its not a game breaking mod if you think about it.

:o

"add black spray-paint"

• Like 1

Yay for being a douche I guess? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people don't like it,.

Edited by Massacre