Sign in to follow this  
-Gews-

Gold Desert Eagle .44

How much plated gold is on that thing?

Not much or none at all, they used both TiNi and 24K gold. 

• Like 1

Please tell me this is a joke, like the AS50_TWS from awhile back.

And if it's not, for whatever reason, then I'm not sure why they didn't use the 'regular' version in .357. At least then they could have it be the rarest central-economy unicorn in the game with a small niche (semi-auto .357) rather than this.

I made it!

The model's gorgeous - congratulations on getting the dev team to buy it and use it for whatever they may, whether or not it gets used in the game.

Edited by Chaingunfighter

I made it!

Absolutely splendid job on the model, very detailed!

I made it!

It's a nice model!

Please tell me this is a joke, like the AS50_TWS from awhile back.

For those who don't know:

1HubMWy.png

For those who don't know:

1HubMWy.png

It's so weird seeing back to when the M4A1 still had atrocious dispersion and about half the rifles we have now weren't in the game.

However it is to be noted that the 'AS50' was just an extremely low-poly and untextured p3d model of the words 'TROLOLOL' as a joke to the people that go mining into the files. This is actually the gun itself with a good quality model and it was purchased to boot. The only way I can imagine this being a trick is if they bought the model to not waste time on making a new one, but that seems really unlikely.

Wooooooow.

Allright then as long as anything is up for consideration...

I want a camera placement akin to the one from The Last of Us, moved closer in and overish the right shoulder, the Arma 3 mod I use has the same one and it seems more apocolyptic and reduces wall peeking since its moved closer but has 3pp still so I can view myself

I want the little ole 1986 Yota pickups, and some with the bed off so its a homemade flatbed (like mine :p)

And I want rappelling (legitimate) and the grappling hook gun from BFHL (Half legitimate)

• Like 1

Seriously? I hope this is just a joke by the devs. Incredibly unfitting and tryhard otherwise.

• Like 1

All I've been hearing is how much of a realistic, survival based game DayZ is going to be.  How is this realistic in any sense?  We're in poor Chernarus not Dubai.  Really hoping this is a joke.

It is a fantastic model FridockShir.  Keep it up :)

I think people are over reacting. I could see collectors in rich areas buying one as a novelty pre collapse. The worst thing is it isn't chambered in .357. I have fond memories of berating a would be ambusher in breaking point after mag dumping his DMR and golden plated Deagle on my group and failing to score a hit on a group of over 10 people boarding a helicopter while no one was paying attention. If anything it can be a disadvantageous item, where it's perceived status and coolness factor is chosen over are more practical weapon by foolish players.

• Like 1

I honestly don't see how a pistol can break the immersion. After all we had the Predator Vision OHK machine aka AWS50 thermal in the mod... Cmon people!

I'm going to throw everyone I see into the ocean.

I got my invisibility cloak, dummy!

• Like 1

I honestly don't see how a pistol can break the immersion. After all we had the Predator Vision OHK machine aka AWS50 thermal in the mod... Cmon people!

This subforum is for the standalone and not the mod. Why are you bringing this up?

Ahh... this brings back the memories from mw1, when cod was still a decent pc game. 

I just hope (if this is not a joke by the devs) that you can spraypaint this bad boy black

I'm going to throw everyone I see into the ocean.

If there a good gun does it really matter? Hell it could be pink or orange for all i care and id still use the damn thing.

Personally i think gold plated weapons should be an option but they should be EXTREMELY rare variant skins of weapons. Maybe something really long term you would have to hunt for in game. Cause i dont think iv ever seen anyone with gold plated weapons even here in the USA. Although im sure there are some crazy collectors here with tones of money to spend on these kinds of weapons.

gold-hopalong-1.jpg

496760.jpg

627-8shot.jpg

gold-guns-500-0.jpg

And if not im sure modding will put simple skins like these in as an option for ppl. Id be down for some nice skin colors for guns. Its not a game breaking mod if you think about it.

Edited by Deathlove

That is disgusting.

If you find a random fireplace in the middle of the street, check it out. You just might find these in the ashes.

• Like 1

LOL! I hope this is for real!

It wouldn't be completely outside the realm of possibility for someone to stumble across one anywhere in the world. Those things turn up in weird places. It would be funny to have them in the game.

• Like 1

If there a good gun does it really matter? Hell it could be pink or orange for all i care and id still use the damn thing.

Personally i think gold plated weapons should be an option but they should be EXTREMELY rare variant skins of weapons. Maybe something really long term you would have to hunt for in game. Cause i dont think iv ever seen anyone with gold plated weapons even here in the USA. Although im sure there are some crazy collectors here with tones of money to spend on these kinds of weapons.

gold-hopalong-1.jpg

496760.jpg

627-8shot.jpg

gold-guns-500-0.jpg

And if not im sure modding will put simple skins like these in as an option for ppl. Id be down for some nice skin colors for guns. Its not a game breaking mod if you think about it.

If I go to a Jazz concert, I'm going to want to see Jazz, not R&B.

• Like 3