Sign in to follow this  
hemmo

High Capacity Vests

Have anyone seen a high capacity vest spawning? I have been looking all over the place in multiple barracks but havnt been able to find even 1. Do they also spawn somewhere else?

The only one I've seen in 0.55 was, very randomly, in the central loot economy (before it was rolled back to .54 version) in a tent. Your best bet is probably to find a lootgasm barracks.

• Like 2

I haven't seen one in a week or two. But I also haven't been looking for one.

Have anyone seen a high capacity vest spawning? I have been looking all over the place in multiple barracks but havnt been able to find even 1. Do they also spawn somewhere else?

They're

I recently had one ruined when I took a single magnum round to the chest. We got him though and I found one in severo

I've found a few just not in the barracks. Typically i've been finding them in outbuildings garages,sheds,etc... in different civilian type areas

Edited by Scarcifer
  • Like 1

I've found exactly two, identical pristine/black hi caps.  At the same time, right next to each other in the northern/kamensk military base barracks.  Haven't seen one before or since in .55.

• Like 1

try out the plate carrier with the attachable pouches and gun holster, you may like that setup better, as for high capasity vests just find a lootbombed server at vybor military base.

• Like 1

Let's continue recommending that someone server hop hoping to find a glitch.

EDIT: 10/10

Edited by Grimey Rick
  • Like 3

Found all of mine on multiple occasions at kamenka in the 4th house on the left coming into town from the west.same house same spot every time.

• Like 2

Thank you all for replyíng. i finaly have found 1! Thanks all!

• Like 1

My friend found one few days ago, He didn't say where. I assume he found it in a heli crash. Because he kept hopping servers and finding heli's in the same exact area's.