Sign in to follow this  
cash81

Sorry Wolf Mask AKM Ghillie Guy With Red Arm Band

Hey dude in that barrack that i destroyed with an aks74-U, i left your akm and all your sweet stuff on your body. I figured if your buddies showed up they could give it back to you. You kinda snuck up on me and that mask didn't really say "this guy looks trustworthy" to me.

cheers man!

Was this the first guy you killed or something? Just don't understand your reasoning for coming to the forums over a kill in a barracks. Kinda makes me think server hopper right off the bat.

i dont know if he was but who knows. i made a trade there the other day and didnt really have time to check out the place until tonight. and seemed like he appeared out of nowhere. but i figured if he was legit and i KOS'd him i'd apologize since i wouldn't normally do that.

its a karma thing. sorry to waste your time lol

Edited by cash81

"Sorry threads" usually are a mix of gloating and regret.

How much of each depends on the OP....

• Like 2

"Sorry threads" usually are a mix of gloating and regret.

How much of each depends on the OP....

mostly regret because i had it on full auto and if he did get his stuff back im sure it's all ruined. so if he did get all that stuff legit, then i do feel bad since ive never even seen most of that stuff he had.

but again, sorry to anyone who was looking for more out of this and now feel like theyve wasted time out of their lives to bother reading this lol

mostly regret because i had it on full auto and if he did get his stuff back im sure it's all ruined. so if he did get all that stuff legit, then i do feel bad since ive never even seen most of that stuff he had.

but again, sorry to anyone who was looking for more out of this and now feel like theyve wasted time out of their lives to bother reading this lol

dont apologize. You clearly stated in the title what this post was going to be about. i dont understand why people would read it anyways then complain that they read it and you "wasted their time"

• Like 3

I'll never understand those threads adressing a single person with an unknown name. Why do people assume that the certain person will read this? There should be a separate subform for such things. I'd rate the chances like a lottery jackpot that the target person will read this and if he reads the forums frequently. The thread is spammed away after two hours, out of sight of everybody. Every day thousands of players are killed in DayZ scattered in a totally clustered and inconsistent world...

@ Rogue (& others)...

Don't let it bother you, the chances are that the person with the wolf mask & red armband will never read this but the message in a bottle  has been set to float, maybe one day the right person will pick it up somewhere on the Chernarussian coastline.

There is nothing to understand !

I'll never understand those threads adressing a single person with an unknown name. Why do people assume that the certain person will read this? There should be a separate subform for such things. I'd rate the chances like a lottery jackpot that the target person will read this and if he reads the forums frequently. The thread is spammed away after two hours, out of sight of everybody. Every day thousands of players are killed in DayZ scattered in a totally clustered and inconsistent world...

Stupidity.

Sounds like someone just popped their murder cherry.

CONGRABULATIONS!

These stories are the best.  I remember when I made up my first one.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/211009-to-the-dude-at-airfield-tent-city-up-there/

Edited by Parazight

@ Rogue (& others)...

Don't let it bother you, the chances are that the person with the wolf mask & red armband will never read this but the message in a bottle  has been set to float, maybe one day the right person will pick it up somewhere on the Chernarussian coastline.

There is nothing to understand !

I actually believe anything is possible after this topic: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/214772-a-shoutout-to-aleksa-my-dear-serbian-friend/?hl=aleksa

Aleksa was not on these forums, but he was a guy that I knew. So I ended up finding Aleksa for that dude, now I see them both playing DayZ time to time. Never give up hope.

OT: Did the guy have his weapon at his hands?

I actually believe anything is possible after this topic: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/214772-a-shoutout-to-aleksa-my-dear-serbian-friend/?hl=aleksa

Aleksa was not on these forums, but he was a guy that I knew. So I ended up finding Aleksa for that dude, now I see them both playing DayZ time to time. Never give up hope.

OT: Did the guy have his weapon at his hands?

Thats crazy lol goes to show just how small the world really is! And he had his gun drawn and didnt say anything. Granted neither did i so thats why i felt bad since i didnt say anything either but like everyone says people get killed all the time and im sure hes probably all geared up again by now.

To all those complaining about these types of posts... i didnt force you to read it did i? Lol

Thats crazy lol goes to show just how small the world really is! And he had his gun drawn and didnt say anything. Granted neither did i so thats why i felt bad since i didnt say anything either but like everyone says people get killed all the time and im sure hes probably all geared up again by now.

To all those complaining about these types of posts... i didnt force you to read it did i? Lol

Now since he had his gun drawn that means he had the intention to shoot, so its not a problem. It would be worse if you shot an unarmed guy.