eugenharton

0.54 Issues

The problems I have had with .54 so far are...

1. Private hive servers are having crafting issues i.e. splints and skinning animals.  Character will conduct crafting animation but the action will not be done and the cancel action will appear.

2. Drinking from water bottles is still an issue.  When you go to drink and you select "drink all" the character will conduct the animation but cancel action will appear and the action doesn't process.  Also water bottles and canteens way not fill up from pond or well. 

3. I was on just a few minutes ago and the servers are having extreme lag.  Was in a fight with a group of individuals and all were experiencing it. 

Also normal zombie AI problems nothing new at the moment will post more at a later time. 

The problems I have had with .54 so far are...

1. Private hive servers are having crafting issues i.e. splints and skinning animals.  Character will conduct crafting animation but the action will not be done and the cancel action will appear.

2. Drinking from water bottles is still an issue.  When you go to drink and you select "drink all" the character will conduct the animation but cancel action will appear and the action doesn't process.  Also water bottles and canteens way not fill up from pond or well. 

3. I was on just a few minutes ago and the servers are having extreme lag.  Was in a fight with a group of individuals and all were experiencing it. 

Also normal zombie AI problems nothing new at the moment will post more at a later time. 

I get the drinking from bottles thing from time to time. It seems to be heavily server-dependent (ie happens with some, not with most).

Are the servers down??

Every Wednesday. 

Every Wednesday. 

Yea, but 0700GMT is 0300EST, which was 8 hours ago.  How long are they down, typically ?

Yea, but 0700GMT is 0300EST, which was 8 hours ago.  How long are they down, typically ?

Usually 3-4 hours I believe but there's an update today and It's "taking longer than expected". An hour or so still based on the new eta.   

THERE'S NO FOOD ON DAYZ!

THE STRUGGLE I REAL i starved trying help a starving friend :(

Edited by solex

THERE'S NO FOOD ON DAYZ!

(sorry my broken english please)

Yes and the Zombies are dificult in excess to be killed. I agree DayZ is a survival game and must be dificult to play,but like is now (0.55) is halfway for many people stop playing,i know you allready got the money,still you must take this into account. A zombie now even with a fire ax only be killed after  almost 10 hits is annoying to say the least.

We like to play also because one have a nice caracter in game,not to just count the minuts or hours you can keep it alive you know? 

Now like this imagine when hords of zombies came...who survive that and who will play a game where ou cant fire a shot with your great gun in hands because of the zombies by the hundreds will bring the noise?

Dont try to much Devs,keep it simple and less desises one or 2 will do ...dam!!

Thak you for reading me and sorry in advance for any inconvinient and for the many ungoogled mistakes a know i have made here ;)

THERE'S NO FOOD ON DAYZ!

Agreed !!! No Foods, very rare, no reset on item spawns after private server restart,  and characters gets hungry fast, normaly a person may live more than 10 days by only water without meals huh ? And a person may live more than a day without water, huh ? i mean a noon an a night

Zombies are also stupid, sliding without walking, just moving with me (this shouldn't be a AI code, lol ) , their attacks are really stupid, Its been many years, and  still u cant solve this zombie movements, passing through doors etc.

Please check private servers, we dont play now, cuz it is not playable !

And hackers are still present from 0.54 :( I dont know 0.55 cuz i cant play this shit.

Edited by yimmasabi