Sign in to follow this  
TheMaxedout

What is your longest recorded shot?

my personal longest shot was 925m to 950m in between there with my mosin. the guy was on the new island and i was stationed at a lighthouse on the main land.

lets hear what you range was and the location of the kill!

• Like 1

Atleast 590-600 I was looking into cherno I see a guy I was sure i wasn't gonna hit him as i aim the scope just a tad higher and pull the trigger boom headshot :D I know it's not much but it's my kill

• Like 1

According to DayzDB:

• ~600m off quarry top through Solnichniy is one of my best
  • ~500m from rocks north of Svetlo

I'd written once about an epic long snipe attempt someone made on me, this one was pretty amazing, it was only because I had binoculars and he didn't seem to account for bullet drop that I saw him and survived.

wa11fl.jpg

Edited by Death By Crowbar
  • Like 1

Atleast 590-600 I was looking into cherno I see a guy I was sure i wasn't gonna hit him as i aim the scope just a tad higher and pull the trigger boom headshot :D I know it's not much but it's my kill

Hey man a kill is a kill did you find out where you hit him?

About 880m from the north western corner of the nwaf to the hanger closest to the firestation I think was my longest one so far.

About 3m - 4m. Was pretty tough to pull off. He was on one end of a room in the school building in Elektro and I was way on the other side of the room. Obviously required a lot of skill to hit a moving target. Rangefinder helped, of course, but ultimately my skills were the deciding factor in landing such a well-calculated shot.

• Like 4

One of our snipers got an -xm- shot according to the range finder from the west side of the hill overlooking the prison. So that was 1000m+ shot that dropped the dude. Confirmed by our ground in the prison and by his spotter. Dude was standing on the top railing afk or something.

Edited by Downydan

somewhere around 780-800m

from novo hills to the fire station in cernaya polana, two players on the roof

was not expecting to even hit them, more less kill both.

One of our snipers got an -xm- shot according to the range finder from the west side of the hill overlooking the prison. So that was 1000m+ shot that dropped the dude. Confirmed by our ground in the prison and by his spotter. Dude was standing on the top railing afk or something.

1000 is the max, as that's the range of the network bubble.

• Like 1

1000 is the max, as that's the range of the network bubble.

Nice to know. But this is what I was told, so its a second hand story. =/

screw the longest hardest are still point blank guy running about mad !

Nice to know. But this is what I was told, so its a second hand story. =/

Well it was probably close to 1000, the hill to the island is about 900 I think so that's an impressive shot!

I ranged out for a clan mate 1250m I ran down and to double check the 1000m where I recorded it and he went 200-250m up 2-4 inches to hit it. Took about 2-3 shots but finally he hit the zombie and it died.

Was stoked we actually teamed together to range it from the mountain.

Fence was 1000m and added to the middle of the field 250m range.

I ranged out for a clan mate 1250m I ran down and to double check the 1000m where I recorded it and he went 200-250m up 2-4 inches to hit it. Took about 2-3 shots but finally he hit the zombie and it died.

Was stoked we actually teamed together to range it from the mountain.

Fence was 1000m and added to the middle of the field 250m range.

If you're saying you can shoot past the network bubble I'd like to see proof.

• Like 1

If you're saying you can shoot past the network bubble I'd like to see proof.

Cant really give you any, but try aiming higher from a mountain and you will see what I mean.

I didn't take the shot I actually helped scope the range. We all laughed he actually went past the 800.

I hit X on the range finder. Then we went down to measure it out and we guess it was 200-250 past the fence line of the X on range finder.

I will take a video next time and try it again for the sake of it. It was on white mountain to the little town to your right. The range finder aimed at 936m or something crazy, then I aimed to the fence line.

X on range finder. We went down after and paced approx. the distance.

Edit

Ive only did about 825m to 850m from the NWAF control tower to a zombie.

Edited by FIRMSneakydude

My longest kill on a moving target is about 850 M from Sniper hill to the old tents. As for standing still I hit my buddy at 1213 M, but it took about 20 minutes.

• Like 1

THATS amazing bro nice job!

• Like 1

What? No recordings? I thought this was going to be thread with lots of nice vids showcasing their long range prowess. Not a single one?

This one isn't super long range, maybe 600-650, but shooting from an elevated position so zeroed to 500. He was on the move and in a tight space, so I think it's still a pretty sweet shot...

Oh yeah, the shot is at the 1:42 mark.

Edited by JubeiDOK

What? No recordings? I thought this was going to be thread with lots of nice vids showcasing their long range prowess. Not a single one?

This one isn't super long range, maybe 600-650, but shooting from an elevated position so zeroed to 500. He was on the move and in a tight space, so I think it's still a pretty sweet shot...

Oh yeah, the shot is at the 1:42 mark.

i have a selection of long range shots! here yah go.

• Like 1

i have also shot a guy from chernaya to novo, on the stairs running along gantry by industrial area. i didnt even know i got him 1st shot.

the most impressive shot i ever got was about 215m with blaze, a guy running down out across open hill terrain. lead my shot. fired. he dropped. soooooo rewarding.

funny thing was I told him not to run.  also, it may not look like a distance. however. on the screen it seemed ages away, wasn't until i marked it on map to see it was only 215ish,

does it take into account topography? slopes etc?

Edited by R0B3RTF1SH3R
  • Like 1

i have also shot a guy from chernaya to novo, on the stairs running along gantry by industrial area. i didnt even know i got him 1st shot.

the most impressive shot i ever got was about 215m with blaze, a guy running down out across open hill terrain. lead my shot. fired. he dropped. soooooo rewarding.

funny thing was I told him not to run.  also, it may not look like a distance. however. on the screen it seemed ages away, wasn't until i marked it on map to see it was only 215ish,

does it take into account topography? slopes etc?

thats pretty impressive bro!

• Like 1

400-500m with M4, not hard because of range but with M4 you have to shoot them like 3-4 times to die and after first shot they start zigzagging like crazy!

Don't like mosin, I like my firefights straight to the face.

• Like 1

something at 400-500 Shooting at running freshys with a Blaze. managed to break ones legs :D

left them there crawling...

• Like 1