a_irish_fella

Some people never find 1.....

rljm1v.jpg

On another note, i was fully geared at the time of this pic, i drove just 2 minutes away to balota airfield, drove threw it to the top where the gates are, stop the truck but kept engine on, thinking id get the gates open quickly and have a wuick getaway incase i was being scoped, got out, the truck move forward on its own accord about 1ft and im dead. I love this game!!!

• Like 7

ya it's safer to turn off engine if you're going to get out. ive found other players dead next to their truck while im driving down the road, engine always still on. sad really.

• Like 3

ya it's safer to turn off engine if you're going to get out. ive found other players dead next to their truck while im driving down the road, engine always still on. sad really.

yh sucks big time. id say about 2 minutes after i took this photo i was dead, had decent gear too, will the damage every be changed or tweaked in this game like seriously if my character could fart it would kill him

You seem to still be tied to vehicle controls as you do the exit animation so if you do any forward input to run before the animation is complete you WILL run yourself over lol.

yh sucks big time. id say about 2 minutes after i took this photo i was dead, had decent gear too, will the damage every be changed or tweaked in this game like seriously if my character could fart it would kill him

This is quite literally how I died last night.

• Like 1

This is quite literally how I died last night.

Same as well I had 2 ammo boxes filled with NATO rounds and an amphibia s w a mag I never got to shoot the pistol which sucked.

will the damage every be changed or tweaked in this game like seriously if my character could fart it would kill him

nothing will be tweaked anymore m8...this is it...dean with it.

srsly, what if i told you this is ALPHUURRRR !!!

You seem to still be tied to vehicle controls as you do the exit animation so if you do any forward input to run before the animation is complete you WILL run yourself over lol.

Seen a couple comrades run themselves over and never put two and two together, but now that you mention it, I think that is pretty darned good information.

Same as well I had 2 ammo boxes filled with NATO rounds and an amphibia s w a mag I never got to shoot the pistol which sucked.

You know this happens to me all the time. I find a rare gun possibly one i have never had and i end up dying before i shoot 1 bullet, nowadays when i find a gun like this i always shoot 1 or 2 zombies just to shoot it :)

Yh that makes sense, needs fixing, also a bit unrelated to the post but are any of you getting big freezes again? This has only started to happen since 0.53 for me random freezes for 2/3 seconds but sometimes more

I learned my lesson for sure  :lol:

On another note, I will say that once you have one it becomes infinitely easier to find another (and heli crash sites) because of your travel speed. I almost never find just one anymore. Last night I picked one up in Pavlovo and in the process of driving north I found one in Zelenogorsk, one in Pustoshka, one in Vybor, and one on the main highway near Vavilovo... all of them had been left in the middle of the road, door hanging open, likely by other people. No bodies laying around and no engines running, though :p

The vehicles are useless right now. Just avoid them unless you're willing to die immediately.

They seem to work just fine for me

You know this happens to me all the time. I find a rare gun possibly one i have never had and i end up dying before i shoot 1 bullet, nowadays when i find a gun like this i always shoot 1 or 2 zombies just to shoot it :)

happened to me as well usually its not from a player usually a wipe or my truck killing me we just have to keep calm and not get crazy because we lost the gear.

I learned my lesson for sure :lol:

On another note, I will say that once you have one it becomes infinitely easier to find another (and heli crash sites) because of your travel speed. I almost never find just one anymore. Last night I picked one up in Pavlovo and in the process of driving north I found one in Zelenogorsk, one in Pustoshka, one in Vybor, and one on the main highway near Vavilovo... all of them had been left in the middle of the road, door hanging open, likely by other people. No bodies laying around and no engines running, though :p

I knew I wasn't the only one finding v3s soo easily it helps for hell hunting to that's how I found the amphibia and a couple more things there's alot of crashes were I take my loot run/heli hunting/truck hunting. Edited by DaNic2553

This also needs some repairs, nothing blocking it but the ramp appears to stop it backing up and going forward. The 3rd bay works fine.

mv4t9s.jpg

Also noticing some of the roads have shadows and when you hit them wham stops you in your tracks

I've had really good luck with them even finding 2 in two days before the update and maybe a dozen after. The best was when I found one in Stary after hitting a dozen possible spawns. I drove for the west end of the south coast to do a lap of the continent and pulled over at one of the gas stations on the coast highway away from any towns to try fueling from a canteen. I was so focused on getting my gas tank beside the pump I didn't immediately notice the 2 more trucks that were discarded in the gas station parking lot. I moved all 3 together for a screenshot before the server reset, logged out and went to the store for some sports drink. All three trucks were blue which I though odd but whatever, I logged back in and "mine" the one parked at the pump was gone but the other two were still there. I hopped in one of the other ones now full from the reset and continued my drive around the coast. as I wasn't hurrying I made it half way up the east coast and pulled off onto a side road and parked to grow some zucchini and drink before the next reset. Log back in and everything is as it should be so I carry on full tank and a good idea of the fuel mileage now I hit the highway "turbo" button on and go. Just shy of Novodmirovsk right in the middle of the highway is what I'm guessing was my first blue truck door open, engine off. I'm kind of new and been avoiding people the most part but these little signs sure go along way to make the world feel alive.

How do you put screenshots on the forum anyway?

How do you put screenshots on the forum anyway?

Tinypic helps, after you submit your screenshots to public. It uploads it and pick the last option. You will have to play with it to learn some stuff.

Sorry I would have answered this before, but I had a hard time reading your paragraph, I skipped it till now.

I do remember driving along the road and bam just stopped and dipped into the road a bit whatever the hell that was...and the things are way too loud in 3rd person, seriously what was the reasoning behind this. 0.54 fix the fkn sound bugs please, be it the v3s to darn loud, aswell as rain and wind or the random noises, im sitting in military prison and all of a sudden someones munching some food, not a sinner about the place, 0.54 fix the v3s and fix the sound bugs please.

I really hate one uppers but... I can beat that!

2015_02_16_00005.jpg

From a Prison Break server activity on Tuesday

Edited by Spartacus Rex
  • Like 1

Must ask why was my most recent comment removed? Not like it was abusive, i commented on 0.54 and how they should try to fix v32 issues and sound as well as all the sound bugs? Freedom of speech and all that stuff yh? Next time you remove my comment, explain why ok? Nice pic Spartacus Rex, nothing wrong with 1 upping my pic... <_< lolz i will just have to beat it!!!!!!May take a while :D