DaTerroristG

Items Disappearing

This has been happening to me more than 5 times now. For some reason, when you are carrying an item in ur hands (experienced it with sks) while u already have a gun and a melee weapon on you back and as soon as you eat something, it drops the sks and starts eating the food. The Sks disappears and isn't on the ground. But if you drink, etc. the Sks will be dropped on the ground and you will be able to pick it up again unlike eating something. I found that you need to put ur weapon on the ground first and then eat (tried multiple times and works for everything except eating food).

Also, clothing also seems to disappear once in a while. I had a vest filled with Sks ammo except one slot which was canned tuna. Found another vest in better condition so i clicked and drag the vest on to my character and switched vests (should be normal) but the previous vest I had wasn't on the ground and lost all my ammo and my tasty tuna. Also happened with my hunting backpack and 2 of my masks.

I would love to see this bug fixed soon.

It's a known bug. To avoid this, before doing an action, drag and drop the item carried in your hands on the ground before performing action.

We know a workaround to avoid this so please use it while we wait for a fix, as this is in no case a game breaking problem.

Of course, you can be sure that this will be fixed eventually.

When you have the double carry glitch, especially with a weapon, check the original place you picked up said weapon or switched it from primary to hand held...If you happen to be close to said position.

Edited by Apollo'sFire

I've also found that as others have said in other threads that you can log out and log in again and your item may well be there. I have confirmed this as recently as last night.

I've also found that as others have said in other threads that you can log out and log in again and your item may well be there. I have confirmed this as recently as last night.

This is true. When double carrying sometimes when you drop the second weapon it disappears on the screen. Just log out of the server and back in, the gun should be sitting right there. I can confirm this since it has happened to me when double carrying guns.

This one gets me a lot. There's other weird tricks that help - such as if you drop a gun (or any item) and it disappears, try dropping something else, such as a bandage, or picking up something else nearby. It's like quantum mechanics, crap just pops in and out of existence randomly. Sometimes you get that random gun or the coke can atop the TV/table that's floating in a superposition state, if you actually manage to open it you'll find schrodinger's dead cat.

• Like 2

It happened lost a hachet that almost costed my life(glad I found a pipe) lost a mp 133 a mp5k and so much more. They fix it soon.

It is happening on a frequent basis. I lost my mosin decked out, by accident picking up a 22 rifle.

Gas cans 100% poof ratio so far, if you switch to your axe.

I found a random mossin with a scope in a city but i had my repeater so i took it in my hand to give it to my friend later. 

But this ridiculous bug that i forgot about made me lose it, and tons of other guns i find if i accidentally trigger this. You can't do anything else when you are holding a gun, if you do your gun will disappear forever into darkness. 

This is REALLY annoying and it just happened to me, does it happen to anyone else too?

Yes, this has happened to me multiple times but if you run away from it (Outside your players bubble) then come back it will be there. I have saved 4/5 fives guns this way. The first time I wasn't able to get it because I didn't know but the next time I had to come back into the city to get loot for a friend it was on the ground in the same spot.

Yes, this has happened to me multiple times but if you run away from it (Outside your players bubble) then come back it will be there. I have saved 4/5 fives guns this way. The first time I wasn't able to get it because I didn't know but the next time I had to come back into the city to get loot for a friend it was on the ground in the same spot.

I love you! I just saved it, phew.. So i guess this randomly scoped and loaded mossin i found near a fountain was the same bug for some dude..

I found a random mossin with a scope in a city but i had my repeater so i took it in my hand to give it to my friend later. 

But this ridiculous bug that i forgot about made me lose it, and tons of other guns i find if i accidentally trigger this. You can't do anything else when you are holding a gun, if you do your gun will disappear forever into darkness. 

This is REALLY annoying and it just happened to me, does it happen to anyone else too?

Merged

• Like 1