SmashT

Stable Branch - 0.53 Discussion

Random fracture in a firehouse

yeah..unless you're a fresh spawn just dont go there. It's a desync issue and if you really must, try vaulting in each floor.

Supposingly it resets your characters position.

Edited by halp

This is Stable Branch - 0.53 Discussion

you will find exp 0.54 discussion thread in Exp. Branch forums.

//////////

I noticed logging out whilst in truck will not teleport you to the last known on-foot location (or maybe that bug only appears when server restarts by itself?).

Too bad, because i was counting on that. Now im in the NW corner instead of stary jar :D

I also spotted quite a few BUNNIES. I missed those lil creatures <3

I couldn't kill a cow with arrows (well, i gave up after 10 shots), how many does it take to put one down? Arrows made an impact sound but the cow refused to go down.

I understand why we dont have an option to craft leather backpack with pelt+ guts, but i really hope they will allow me to use guts with burlap sack for impro backpack.

Really tempted to update to 0.54 but im afraid ill spend more time in server list than in actual game; servers tend to crash often and it's really hard to get a free spot.

Someone tell me this isn't the case in 0.54 :)

I didn't use a bow and arrow to try and kill a cow, but I did notice a cow wouldn't go down when I shot it in the head (mosin). I shot it twice in the head and nothing; I shot it in the ass and it flopped down dead. I've butchered a few cows in my lifetime and never once did I have to shoot it in the ass :P 

Dont lie down on the balcony's on the prison tower, you end up with random broken legs and then glitch off the roof into the courtyard below lol

Any idea when this bug is going to be fixed?  Random fracture in a firehouse, lay down and then I'm dead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRHGXBqyC7k&feature=youtu.be

That's a pain in the ass to me as well. I do not go up in the tower anymore in fire stations for this exact reason. Sorry you died that way; its frustrating. 

Another thing I noticed at the prison on the spiral staircase that leads to the top tower is the ability to break your legs and/or simply die just like you did in your firestation video. I was crouched going up those stairs the other day when all of a sudden my screen flashed grey followed by my female character model screeching out in pain. Shortly after crawling over a few stairs I simply died. A friend was with me and watched the whole thing happen and mentioned nothing looked awkward from his view; I simply went to the ground and rag dolled a few seconds later :(  I like to call it "gettings Dayzeed" :P 

Dont lie down on the balcony's on the prison tower, you end up with random broken legs and then glitch off the roof into the courtyard below lol

Just like the firestation issue as mentioned above, I stay away from all balconies on all buildings for now for the exact reasons you described. I've fallen to my death way too many times when I used to hold up in apartment buildings. 

Here's to the end of the month fast approaching and hopes we see .54 on Stable soon!!!! 

• Like 1

I have two things that i'm wondering about, First: When i got a second rifle in my hands or anything for that matter and then choose to have a drink or do anything with my hands the item will get dropped and then glitch away, i lost a lot of stuff this way before i noticed that if i logged out and then in on the same server the item will be laying on the ground where i dropped it. It seems to work tho if you press the "X" button beside the item in the inventory and then go about doing what you wanted to do, but its just so easy to forget about it and just klick the canteen button and then suddenly the item is in another roam.

Secondly: My friend accidently shot me today in the chest with the FNX45 and that bullet destroyed "R" my vest "P", Jacket "P", backpack "P" and everything in those items and i mean everything like guns, mags, food, everything. Im not especially annoyed about it because i had some extra in a tent but i'm rather amazed how one bullet could have such an devastating effect and feel like its a bit unrealistic, just the fact that even my gloves "P" were ruined after that shot when i had them on my hands pretty much sums it up..

i cant find the Supressor´s i search hole map and above 50 Crashsites on my own Server and can´t find it ... plz anyone find this Item?

Not sure if server was Persistence off or on because it wasn't listed.

With all the things to fix and all the details to report, it seems important that we should have better server details available.

• Like 1

Hey so today I have been unable to view any of the stable branch servers, only the experimental. Also when I tried to select a server for experimental the entire program froze up and I was unable to do anything (I did switch to the experimental patch).

Any help/solution would be appreciated! 

Thanks