Sign in to follow this  
peetar27

Anti-Stab Vest?

Are Anti-Stab vest in? Has anyone gotten any recently? I've NEVER gotten my hands on one. I heard it was removed for awhile but in one of the recent experimentals I saw a streamer using one. Anyone have any info on the vest?

Are Anti-Stab vest in? Has anyone gotten any recently? I've NEVER gotten my hands on one. I heard it was removed for awhile but in one of the recent experimentals I saw a streamer using one. Anyone have any info on the vest?

They are in yes but have been impossible to find since maybe .50 due to the fact they only spawn at police cars but police cars are bugged and do not spawn any loot if spawn at all.

Im sure you could find someone out there with one on and kill him/her for it as of now but the chances of that are slim to nothing.

I thought the press vest gave some protection in that regard? Going to have to double check since I've been wearing one for that reason alone. Mind you the extra storage is nice too...

EDIT: Guess I'm not going crazy...

Press Vest

I found mine in a hospital... and have seen them there on the front counter quite often. 

Edited by ENO75

I thought the press vest gave some protection in that regard? Going to have to double check since I've been wearing one for that reason alone. Mind you the extra storage is nice too...

EDIT: Guess I'm not going crazy...

Press Vest

I found mine in a hospital... and have seen them there on the front counter quite often. 

Oh yeah press vests are easy to find. I've gotten several vest. In fact, I've gotten every vest including including the Smersh vest. It's just the anti-stab I can't get. I know I put this in new player lol but I've logged 300+ hours since December of 2013. 

They are pretty rare. they only spawn in police cars and police cars almost NEVER spawn decent loot. But the other day I found a MP-133 pistol grip and a AK101 from a police car in Svet..

Oh so you were talking about the SPECIFIC anti-stab vest... not just a vest that would give you protection from various weapons. 

Okay! Mah bad. ;) 

I've found two anti-stab vests in .52, both in damaged condition and both were found on the hood of the slanted the police car east of Stary Jar.

Why do you want a stab vest? Get an assault vest. All the way baby.

The anti-stab vest and rider's jacket have reduced bleeding properties that the assault vests don't.  It's a good combo if you travel light and/or get attacked a lot.

Why do you want a stab vest? Get an assault vest. All the way baby.

Well I don't necessarily play aggressive...so I'm not intending on getting shot at by AKM's everyday and walk away. I tend to stay hidden and away, so the Anti-stab Vest looks pretty cool and I want it, lol. 

Found an anti-stab police vest on top of a police car last week, so they are spawning.

(stable private 3p persistence off)

It's a cool looking bit of gear, I think it offers a little bit of protection against bleeding, but is fairly useless against firearms.

I just wish the damn thing had pockets then it would at least be useful, as it is it's more of a unicorn vanity item...

The press vest is much more useful.  It offers protection against firearms and has storage.

I should try and trade my anti-stab vest, would happily swap it for an MP5k Mag...  B)

Found an anti-stab police vest on top of a police car last week, so they are spawning.

(stable private 3p persistence off)

It's a cool looking bit of gear, I think it offers a little bit of protection against bleeding, but is fairly useless against firearms.

I just wish the damn thing had pockets then it would at least be useful, as it is it's more of a unicorn vanity item...

The press vest is much more useful.  It offers protection against firearms and has storage.

I should try and trade my anti-stab vest, would happily swap it for an MP5k Mag...  B)

I was lucky and found both lol. After a little server hopping, I have a MP5k, and MP5k 30 round mag, Pistol grip shotty, and an Anti Stab vest. I'll be glad to trade for another Anti-Stab.

I've found two anti-stab vests in .52, both in damaged condition and both were found on the hood of the slanted the police car east of Stary Jar.

Thanks, I was able to Trek over there this morning and found an Anti-Stab.

They are the worst chest protection... Get the press vest it spawns in the same area and its so much better...  :thumbsup: Good Luck

They are in yes but have been impossible to find since maybe .50 due to the fact they only spawn at police cars but police cars are bugged and do not spawn any loot if spawn at all.

Im sure you could find someone out there with one on and kill him/her for it as of now but the chances of that are slim to nothing.

This is not true, they spawn in train stations as well. Just found one on .53 in pristine condition in Svetlo.

Edited by Hells High

This is not true, they spawn in train stations as well. Just found one on .53 in pristine condition in Svetlo.

We were talking about .52 not .53, but i have heard they spawned in train stations before just they are super rare to spawn there.

We were talking about .52 not .53, but i have heard they spawned in train stations before just they are super rare to spawn there.

I've found them in there for the past couple of patches.