Sign in to follow this  
Heatofbattle

What gun was your first shooting kill with?

Mine was with a cr75. I met 3 dudes who neglected to search me, and when one was in steam his "friend" shot him and the third guy was killed. I killed the "friend" whilst he was looting.

So, what gun?

Honestly, I can't even remember....that was so long ago. xD

Yeah, um, this game has been out for a long time now.

A lot of us wouldn't remember this.

This game may currently support a lot of PvP but soon enough, it will not.

Maybe we'll see threads like...."Has anyone been able to find more than 5 bullets at a time?".

I'm looking forward to ALL the tears of the PvP set.

• Like 6

An M4. Watched a guy (fully kitted) walk right past me and approach my friend from behind. He aimed at my friend, and I let a burst into the fella.

• Like 1

Maybe we'll see threads like...."Has anyone been able to find more than 5 bullets at a time?".

I can't wait til guns and ammo are rare.

• Like 2

You do understand how it's going to work then, right? People that spend a lot of time running around the map looting will be the only ones armed, and everyone else will be at their mercy. The casual player will be the ones completely screwed. Be careful what you wish for.

Edited by Khadaji

Well it's rather easy for me to remember as there was only 1 assault rifle in the game, so it was an M4A1

• Like 1

The good old Izh-43. I think it was in Kamyshovo. I'd gotten lucky and spawned there just after a restart so I managed to gear up and get a shotgun with some ammo in the police station, when coming back out some bambi ran up to me and tried to hit me with a pitchfork so I shot him. 

My first and only ever player kill was with a Repeater. 

I was walking into a building when he shot me from from behind, without any warning, and fractured my legs.  I tried talking to him but he didn't respond or reply.  Even if I could have run I had no way out as the building only had one entrance\exit and before I could even try and bandage myself he just walked into the room and shot me again using a Longhorn - I guess he figured his second shot would kill me but it didn't.  I already had my Repeater in my hands which had about 9 rounds loaded and by the time he fell down it was empty.

A crossbow actually. I was sitting in a stairwell hiding after hearing m4 fire. A minute later a guy walks in, turns around and backs into the stairwell. He died.

FNX45. That was 2 sequantial kills in like 3 seconds at NWAF.

honestly, I'd stop playing the game if bullets and guns artificially became that rare.  It already takes me awhile to amass 40-60 rounds, which realistically isn't that much ammunition.  Especially when each shot fired draws zombies in that will also need to be shot.  I'd imagine the new zombies will be more of a issue in melee combat then they are right now.  There wouldn't be a ammunition shortage in real life, quite the opposite in fact.

Yesterday I was working my way through Severograd and decided to use guns.  I ended up being attacked by like 10-15 zombies and didn't find any ammo, they just kept coming.

Edited by tofur

My first kill was with a mp-133.  I was being attacked by a zombie, doing the run around thing to avoid being hit, I had a crappy melee weapon but didn't want to use my shotgun for noise and ammo reasons.  As I'm doing this I notice a guy wearing a cowboy hat watching me.  I finally bludgeon the thing enough times.  He comes over and we stare at each other for a little bit.  Keep in mind this was the first interaction with another player I'd ever had.

I pulled out my shotgun and put him down with two shots, the first one only partially hit him because he strafed back and right as I pulled it on him.  I wanted to see how well the shotgun worked in dayz, only one way to find out.

Edited by tofur

Mosin, think this was Day two after release, possibly day one.  Just found the mosin and it was night.  I see two people running towards me, one runs right at me screaming "Rawr, I'm gonna kill you bitch!" as he ran up to me with his harmless flashlight.  I regret killing his friend...sort of.

My first gun kill was with the .357 Magnum, because it was my first gun I found, I killed the person because they took my Can opener, which back then I thought was an amazing find, so I was understandably mad and shot them.

With the good ole enfield on dayz taviana. Two players ran right past me unexpectedly in a field bordering a town. I immediately went prone and once they continued into town, I climbed a nearby water tower about 15 feet high. I shot one of them dead with two shots when he rounded a corner near me. 5 zombies charged my position. I panicked and stood up to climb back down the ladder. Was then killed by my first dayz bug as I plummeted to my death. Good times.

AKM. I spent 50 hours without killing anyone with a weapon. My first kill was at NWAF with a friend since he brought me there and told me to kill some guy which ran infront of us.

You do understand how it's going to work then, right? People that spend a lot of time running around the map looting will be the only ones armed, and everyone else will be at their mercy. The casual player will be the ones completely screwed. Be careful what you wish for.

Filthy Causals. ;D

magnum. he ran into the stary police station and tried to shoot me. i ran onto the roof, pulled out my magnum, and emptied it into his chest...