boneboys

Experimental Branch: 0.53 Discussion

So when is Stable going to be Wiped + Updated?

As soon as they find a build of 0.53 that they are happy with. See the status report for more detail.

When will the server experimental work?

When will the server experimental work?

Scroll up the page.

Another six or so hours to go from the time of this post makes it mid-day CET.  Still another, almost, 2 hours till they even have sun up.  I hope it's fixed because I am bored already with H1Z1, no shit, seriously, H1Z1 is tedious..

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Another six or so hours to go from the time of this post makes it mid-day CET.  Still another, almost, 2 hours till they even have sun up.  I hope it's fixed because I am bored already with H1Z1, no shit, seriously, H1Z1 is tedious..

That didn't last long; sorry to hear about that! Someone posted a review over on /r/dayz today, comparing H1Z1 to DayZ. It was particularly negative about the current state of H1Z1 and even more negative about the prospects of SOL turning it into something worthwhile, essentially calling it nothing more than a cheap knockoff and an effort to cash-in.

Meanwhile it sounds like we are on the verge of receiving some very significant improvements. Starting with security and AI fixes in 0.53, 2015 promises to be an exciting time, as the alpha stage winds down and the new new engine and optimizations are introduced.

I am definitely excited to get the ball rolling with a playable 0.53 experimental build, so hopefully we'll have something worthy, later today/tonight.

• Like 3

Did It even get in?

I haven't seen a change yet, and its Thursday.

Edited by FIRMSneakydude

Thx Chain

-wait experimental? I thought it was going live end of this month.

Edited by FIRMSneakydude

I've got the feeling the people in charge of exp.servers are my spiritual brothers in procrastination.

I've been meaning to clean the kitchen floor for quite some time, probably since last exp servers worked, but still haven't done it. At least I have an excuse now, the bloody flu has returned. 

I've got the feeling the people in charge of exp.servers are my spiritual brothers in procrastination.

I've been meaning to clean the kitchen floor for quite some time, probably since last exp servers worked, but still haven't done it. At least I have an excuse now, the bloody flu has returned. 

This is like saying "I have a feeling the guy above me is a sociopath with bodies in his basement. And all the evidence I need is that I am a sociopath with bodies in my basement...."

Edited by GeekFurious

Did It even get in?

I haven't seen a change yet, and its Thursday.

Probably not 'till later this afternoon, or evening.

I'm writing this for a response , Because i don't understand any of these posts, Do any of these mean that .53 update will be pushed to stable by the weekend or are they doing some update on just the experimental servers, and basically besides getting stuck drinking from a well , everything will stay like it is ?

I'm writing this for a response , Because i don't understand any of these posts, Do any of these mean that .53 update will be pushed to stable by the weekend or are they doing some update on just the experimental servers, and basically besides getting stuck drinking from a well , everything will stay like it is ?

They are updating experimental, only.

The status report indicates that they are looking for a good build of 0.53 that they can push to stable in the next few days. Because of this the experimental servers may receive daily updates.

BATTLESTATIONS!!!  I'm going in!!

Edited by Barnabus

They are updating experimental, only.

The status report indicates that they are looking for a good build of 0.53 that they can push to stable in the next few days. Because of this the experimental servers may receive daily updates.112ed695-26b0-4279-94ec-66a0a7d7a768_zps

75 player servers !!! :) more to come (show me what you've found boys and girls) !

edit: White WOOL sweater found =) and you can no longer place containers like backpacks/clothes with items in them, inside another backpack or article of clothing:

S54oBYw.jpg?1

Edited by Grapefruit kush

Well, I started playing but within about 8 minutes Battleye went titsup or something and I got kicked. 

What's the issue there, I imagine it's intrusive as fuck, so does it spar with the AV or something and that causes it's failure, or is it network issues? I've never encountered this issue, but I've seen plenty of people getting kicked for their BE client not responding ,,,

Edited by Cullis
  • Like 1