jedyman

where to find guns every time in 0.52

Most likely, is not every time.

Might want to re-title that. ;)

Most likely, is not every time.

Might want to re-title that. ;)

Mr. Irish is right you know :|

Edited by BrainlessZombie

I NEVER found a single item in these buildings. Is this a troll video?

I NEVER found a single item in these buildings. Is this a troll video?

No, there its usually 90% that you'l find a gun on an unlooted server there (sks mosin sporter carbine and some pistols)

Finding guns isn't the problem. Finding military spec weapons with the appropriate attachments and magazines is the problem.  :P

Those rifles are useless, it is the hard heart that kills. If your killer instinct is not pure and strong, you will hesitate at the moment of truth, you will not kill. And then you will be in a world of shit.

I have a feeling that you first entered the building to see if a gun was there, then closing the door again before creating the video.

But yes, often guns spawn in there. It bothers me that other people know now too. You ruin the discovery ig.

A weapon spawns there 100% of the time, so long as no one was there before you, or it's a persistent server, at least in my experience. I've collected many Mosins and .357 Magnums.

I confirm that the spawn rate is 100 percent, and if there is nothing, somebody took it before you. 

Mostly, I find handguns and shotguns there, rarely a crossbow and sometimes stuff like SKS and mosins.

i found a 1911 in that house. and nothing in this game in guaranteed to be there or spawn such is dayz.

This is the first house I look for to find a gun, before police stations or fire stations. If you're in an unlooted town, you're virtually guaranteed a gun. I've found every firearm so far save the assault rifles, submachine guns and military pistols.

Finding guns isn't the problem. Finding military spec weapons with the appropriate attachments and magazines is the problem.  :P

You don't need military items though.

People feel the need for an AK or M4 but they're a waste of time.

I've gotten way more kills with civilian weapons and only 2 kills with an automatic weapon.

Edited by Quackdot

You don't need military items though.

People feel the need for an AK or M4 but they're a waste of time.

I've gotten way more kills with civilian weapons and only 2 kills with an automatic weapon.

No offence, but no shit. It's not about "need", it's about "want". I have killed many people with a fire extinguisher, so should we remove all guns because of that... NO

I confirm that the spawn rate is 100 percent, and if there is nothing, somebody took it before you. 

Mostly, I find handguns and shotguns there, rarely a crossbow and sometimes stuff like SKS and mosins.

Its not 100%, but its very high

Ahhhh.. That's right fellas!.. gotta help arm all them bandits right?

Keep this shit to yourselves, you realize you may next be killed by a guy who found a gun in the very place you just told him to go looking for one?

Half wits.

No offence, but no shit. It's not about "need", it's about "want". I have killed many people with a fire extinguisher, so should we remove all guns because of that... NO

waste of time tho m8

Edited by Quackdot

waste of time tho m8

Different strokes for different folks :thumbsup: