Raultjuh

Fracture out of nowhere ?

Hello,

So, i was in the prison on the airfield. Just looting around and this happend:

-Grey screen for 1 second.

-Fracture in my legg.

-Ruined pants and shoes out of nowhere. 

To be clear, no shot was fired.

I wasn't bleeding. So there was no shot or zombie involved.

It happend out of nowhere.

This is pretty strange... But now i have a problem..

I haven't got anything to fix my legg (Stupid me) and since you can't move out of doors while crawling on the ground i can't make one eather....

Can someone please help? Just fixing my legg.. I know there will be a risk of you guys shooting me. But i don't really care.

Server type: Hardcore

Thanks, Raul-

• Like 1

it's actually happen rarely, i dunno what the reason is but sometimes going to second floor of any buildings can do that, it's dsync in my opinion but nothing official yet that i know about.

you can suicide if you have a screwdriver, some sort of knife, a gun with 1 bullet chambered, and also can opener. 

if you need help you should put the name of city down here, then hopefully someone will help you. i don't play in 1st person servers much, but if it's near coast i can help you :)

Edited by VahidkinG

I've had this happen. I believe it's your run of the mill slip and fall accident. Fortunately for the owners of those buildings, the Law Offices of Chernarus were decimated by the zombie apocalypse.

• Like 1

This happens more often in the aircraft control tower and fire stations where there are certain types of steep stairs, but it can happen in other places. I had it happen last night after getting off a ladder on the ground. There's long outstanding issues where *apparently* something like the server and client get out of sync (desync) and it's perceived your vertical position moved so much that the game things you fell (or something like that). The result can be as little as damaged gear to as severe as a fracture or even death. This issue has been around in various forms for as long as I can remember.

Check this ticket and vote it up. Look at all of the other tickets it's related to - this issue in one form or another has been reported dozens and dozens of times dating back to as early as February 2014.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=5169

• Like 1

It could still be a sniper. I managed to shoot someone from several hundred metres away and the his mate said he never heard the shot. I also was shot from a tower by a sniper and the shot was barely audible. Hit me in the legs, I shuffled around for a bit, then I heard another very faint fizz (another shot), and then it said "you are dead".

It's like real life, the worst happens just when you need it least.  Just got to grit your teeth and start over.  I know it's hard and can drive you to the edge of sanity but it's what we learn to cope with. Good luck.  :thumbsup:

It could still be a sniper. I managed to shoot someone from several hundred metres away and the his mate said he never heard the shot. I also was shot from a tower by a sniper and the shot was barely audible. Hit me in the legs, I shuffled around for a bit, then I heard another very faint fizz (another shot), and then it said "you are dead".

No it was a bug. I wasn't bleeding. and i was in a building with walls till my upper body. So why did he shoot my legg 

I had similar happen. Was able to crawl downstairs though- it made me crouch but I got down and cut down a tree and made a splint. I also had a broken arm and was bleeding. Not sure why you can't get outside?

It's a player collision bug with buildings. It is a very well known issues, the devs have already said they are gonna fix it in late Q1 2015. 

Hello,

So, i was in the prison on the airfield. Just looting around and this happend:

-Grey screen for 1 second.

-Fracture in my legg.

-Ruined pants and shoes out of nowhere. 

To be clear, no shot was fired.

I wasn't bleeding. So there was no shot or zombie involved.

It happend out of nowhere.

This is pretty strange... But now i have a problem..

I haven't got anything to fix my legg (Stupid me) and since you can't move out of doors while crawling on the ground i can't make one eather....

Can someone please help? Just fixing my legg.. I know there will be a risk of you guys shooting me. But i don't really care.

Server type: Hardcore

Thanks, Raul-

So if you were on the first floor with no stairs or anything, you got shot. Bullets can sometimes be slient if you are Desynced. But if you were on the stairs or the second floor, it was a really rare glitch.