exomonkeyman

HELP PLZ! Tips on finding, AKM,AK74,M4's,AK101 + Pistols & mags

Way back on the first release of dayz me and friends used to find and play with the M4 and it's great attachments. A great feature in DayZ SA.

However after a recent amount of ruffly 15+ hours on dayz sa in the past week i noticed that i have not held the new AKM,AK74,AK101 or the original M4 in a very very long time! Pretty bored of the standard rifles in the game but after being "THAT GUY" who server hoped 8 odd times in barracks to find any weapon of interest i came out with complete empty hands.

How dose one get hold of ANY auto rifle weapons? Too many hours of searching never get me any great guns.

TLDR:

Finding the AKM,AK74,M4's,AK101 + Pistols & mags seems to be near impossible.

How dose one get such weapons in a game were military spawns civ type loot.

Edited by exomonkeyman
  • Like 1

Way back on the first release of dayz me and friends used to find and play with the M4 and it's great attachments. A great feature in DayZ SA.

However after a recent amount of ruffly 15+ hours on dayz sa in the past week i noticed that i have not held the new AKM,AK74,AK101 or the original M4 in a very very long time! Pretty bored of the standard rifles in the game but after being "THAT GUY" who server hoped 8 odd times in barracks to find any weapon of interest i came out with complete empty hands.

How dose one get hold of ANY auto rifle weapons? Too many hours of searching never get me any great guns.

TLDR:

You don't, you server-hopping jackwagon.

Do you honestly think that you are the only server-hopping asshole to look for automatic rifles in barracks? Literally EVERY mouthbreather with too much free time and too few braincells server-hops military locations for "top-tier" (snort) equipment. 

Bad player is bad

Do you honestly think that you are the only server-hopping asshole to look for automatic rifles in barracks? Literally EVERY mouthbreather with too much free time and too few braincells server-hops military locations for "top-tier" (snort) equipment. 

Bad player is bad

Actually i would not call server hoppers having less brain cell due to the fact they could think of server hopping they are smarter then players that run around for loot

What is server hopping a bad morale?

And you say server hoppers have to much free time? Maybe the people that play for real have to much free time running around looking for one clip.

Server hoppers are smarter players then legit players due to the fact they could server hop 5 servers in 10 minutes, while it takes u 10 minutes to travel from point A to point B

With the remainder time the Server hoppers can

1. Hop for more loot

2. Enjoy the free time he has and go kill some people

Your choice, play smart or play legit, i would rather play smart and efficient then have a "Legit" reputations that i would not give a snot about

And people that suicide just so they could get that Berzeino spawn is just as bad as Hoppers, but they are playing smart not playing legit

I honestly think you are retarded if you would "Play for real and run around"

And i know what you are going to say

"what is the point if you aren't going to look for loot"

The point is when people get the high powered rifles they don;t use it too shoot tin cans and upload on their instagram they want to kill people, as fast as possible.

So for you to call server hoppers a bad player, you are truly a good DUMB player

Edited by Xicsic

Actually i would not call server hoppers having less brain cell due to the fact they could think of server hopping they are smarter then players that run around for loot

And you say server hoppers have to much free time? Maybe the people that play for real have to much free time running around looking for one clip.

Server hoppers are smarter players then legit players due to the fact they could server hop 5 servers in 10 minutes, while it takes u 10 minutes to travel from point A to point B

1. Hop for more loot

Your choice, play smart or play legit, i would rather play smart and efficient then have a "Legit" reputations that i would not give a snot about

And people that suicide just so they could get that Berzeino spawn is just as bad as Hoppers, but they are playing smart not playing legit

I honestly think you are retarded if you would "Play for real and run around"

And i know what you are going to say

"what is the point if you aren't going to look for loot"

The point is when people get the high powered rifles they don;t use it too shoot tin cans and upload on their instagram they want to kill people, as fast as possible.

So for you to call server hoppers a bad player, you are truly a good DUMB player

See, everyone? This is why we can't have nice things.

I am not even going to try to explain just how wrong you are. All you will do is justify your incorrect, game-damaging playstyle.

• Like 3

TLDR:

So.....mags in general have become hard to find. M4s are now uber rare. Now there are duppers that seem to have an endless supply of them..

Anyhow, my choice in guns I dont even worry about mags, just rounds.....357 and mosin. I prefer guns that dont need mags and are vary effective...win win right? No need for all the hassle of looking.

Some servers have nothing, some are "loot glitch" were there is too much. Not sure why its like that other then persistants.

Also let me give you a real peice of advice about the forums. Never and I mean ever.........NEVER! admit openly to explioted the game by server hoping openly on the forums. You will get nothing but insults and talked down too. Really bad place to do that. You will get demonized and wonder WTF? "half my all my freinds do it, wtf is with these forum people!". Your in the lions den, and the staff can see what you write. So everyone pretends to be on there best behavor here lol Its soo true. Not a good idea and not at all the place for it.

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 1

1. Hop for more loot

Server hopping is a broken mechanic, im sure it will be adressed at some point but it allows people to reloot the same area multiple times, server hoppers aren't as bad as combat loggers, but they're one and the same, and usually the same people.

And enjoy the free time and go shoot some people? This is what adds to the KoS attitude that im sure you love to do, loot up quickly and go PvP, get killed, rinse, repeat. So not server hopping is not a dumb move, DayZ is about interacting with people that you meet, and what happens on the journey, not about shooting everything that moves.

Its not about the Destination, but the journey that gets you there. -

*can't remember off the top of my head who said that but I guess it applies here.

See, everyone? This is why we can't have nice things.

I am not even going to try to explain just how wrong you are. All you will do is justify your incorrect, game-damaging playstyle.

What you have nothing to say now?

Because i proved your argument to be wrong, you are going to be in crawl space throwing around yo mama jokes soon

Can't have nice things, i beg to differ

This is the beauty of private servers! I'll no longer play on public servers for the reasons stated in this thread. Seems the OP may be suited for BF4 or COD. I think you come in those games loaded up. I prefer the slow crawl and true reward of finding something great on the private servers.

• Like 3

Could we quit the bickering in here? I believe the topic is about where to find certain items.

And Whyherro, don't call people 'asshole', please.

• Like 5

OT

AKM Mags or anything related ot or of the Ak you can find them in Long barracks or the Jail houses

M4 and AUg can be found at heli crash site very rare tho

IBTG

You just have to keep looking. Military complexes and police stations are your friend. Or not.

• Like 1

Bad player is bad

Clever use of game mechanics, you purist :P

I was looking to help.. but this post has gone rather toxic. 

OP, you can PM me if you legitimately need help. 

1. Hop for more loot

Hehheh the fact that you would not "give a snot" about the legitimacy of your play style says everything we need to know about you.

To the OP... Barracks, Barracks and Barracks....period.  However I have always found that unloading them from well geared players is much more satisfying PLUS they have usually went through all of the trouble of tricking her out for me and providing me with ample amounts of ammo as well!!  Remember the weapon is only as useful as the man who carries it and a well aimed Blaze can beat a fully tricked out AKM with a 75 round drum anytime if the tactics employed are sound and the aim is true.

You know this red and white antennas standing all around cherno?

climb them up you´ll have a nice "view" from there

In threads like these, how come nobody ever suggests taking it from someone who has already done all the hopping for you? It's not like you don't have a good idea where they're going to end up.

And....I guess I'll also use this thread to slip this in there; if anything could spawn anywhere both hoppers and legit players could have their way.

Hehheh the fact that you would not "give a snot" about the legitimacy of your play style says everything we need to know about you.

To the OP... Barracks, Barracks and Barracks....period.  However I have always found that unloading them from well geared players is much more satisfying PLUS they have usually went through all of the trouble of tricking her out for me and providing me with ample amounts of ammo as well!!  Remember the weapon is only as useful as the man who carries it and a well aimed Blaze can beat a fully tricked out AKM with a 75 round drum anytime if the tactics employed are sound and the aim is true.

Lol you made me night

If i

Server Hop

Kill on Sight

No mercy bandit

You think i give a snot about what people think about me?

I play for my own enjoyment not for yours

If i played for your enjoyment, i would have to run to M base pick up guns

Run to your desired spawn location and Drop it for your majesty

I found my AK-74 in the jail building at the NWAF. I also found one at a police station once but lost it after logging back in after a break. As for mags, I have the same problem. Whenever I do find one, which is extremely rare, it's always ruined. Did they seriously tweak the mag spawn in the game? The only mags I ever find are the Makarov mags or P1 mags

Lol you made me night

If i

Server Hop

Kill on Sight

No mercy bandit

You think i give a snot about what people think about me?

I play for my own enjoyment not for yours

If i played for your enjoyment, i would have to run to M base pick up guns

Run to your desired spawn location and Drop it for your majesty

No need to go that far. Just stand still on open ground for a few seconds.

Edited by Sacha