AmazingAussie

Cannot find any loot in any of the barracks on any server!

Hi,

I've been to Vybor, Zelenogorsk, Pavlovo, NWAF and every single barrack on these servers has been licked clean of loot. I've been forced to server hop as well, high pop, medium and low pop etc and all the same, absolutely nothing but a few mountain backpacks..

Magazines and AK's need to be spawn in areas instead of just barracks, the military tents are a waste of time now, so are ATC's and prison buildings now.

I've been to persistence off servers and still same results.

I imagine a lot of people are server hopping the barracks.  I've given up on finding loot in military locations.

• Like 2

All you have to do is wait.

Watch the door, from a bush. Make sure you have enough ammo..

You'll get your mags much faster that way, vs. server hopping. ;)

• Like 6

I imagine a lot of people are server hopping the barracks.  I've given up on finding loot in military locations.

I remember before 0.49 AK's would spawn at almost everything military (as it's should because 5 million AK's have been produced IRL) and magazines would spawn at the military tents, but everything has been constricted to just barracks, why?! :(

Edited by Quackdot

People.. you really dont need AK's and such. You really dont. 

I highly recommend you find a new focus in game, rather than the mil base loot cycle of repetitiveness. 

I find the pump shotgun, sporter, and derringer get me just as many kills if not more than any assault rifle in dayz. 

• Like 10

I highly recommend you find a new focus in game, rather than the mil base loot cycle of repetitiveness. 

I find the pump shotgun, sporter, and derringer get me just as many kills if not more than any assault rifle in dayz. 

THIS

You cannot find AKs, or other military loot, for that matter, because literally ALL the server hoppers have the exact same thoughts as you. 

"But.....but....what about PvP? How am I going to be competitive?" you say?

TACTICS.

Edited by Whyherro123
  • Like 1

This man is correct. For the longest time my only mission was to get military gear.  I would never even get to use any of it, due to dying from someone else server hopping like me.  What on earth did I think I needed 4 75rnd drums for...  I never even got to empty half of one in a firefight.

• Like 2

I think the loot is just fine....as Irish stated if you are so eager for some Akm´s and sort, ask the fellow survivors to give it to you, nicely off course  :P . That is: behind a bush with lots of ammo.

Having too much loot just takes half the fun of the game.

Cheers!

Some servers have some issue with loot it seems, one of the servers me and my friend visit regularly have entire towns without loot. So 0.52 which should fix the super loot bug, might've broken the loottables a slight bit.

Search for persistent off servers and hop onto them when the servers reset.

:facepalm:

• Like 4

I've been forced to server hop as well, 

:emptycan:

Search for persistent off servers and hop onto them when the servers reset.

:emptycan:  

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

i too gave up doing the long run to mil areas theres never anything there but maybe a soda. havn't been to one in a long time i found i love the repeater and the pump shotgun and i actually have more fun because if i croak oh well i can find my gear again usually quite quickly since its in most residential areas.

• Like 1

All you have to do is wait.

Watch the door, from a bush. Make sure you have enough ammo..

You'll get your mags much faster that way, vs. server hopping. ;)

Server Hoppers shall meet their obliteration under my scope

• Like 1

Server Hoppers shall meet their obliteration under my scope

They have no idea how easy it is for us hunters out there. :P

Some servers have some issue with loot it seems, one of the servers me and my friend visit regularly have entire towns without loot. So 0.52 which should fix the super loot bug, might've broken the loottables a slight bit.

This IME. Post 0.52 (and definitely in those insane hours just after the servers came back up), a lot of servers seemed to be entirely loot-free - not just at barracks but everywhere.

Today on 25+ players, persistance:on server i found 2AK101 and AKM with 2 mags in Veresnik military base, and i dont server hop at all

• Like 1

I went from Novo to Electro and didn´t find anything not even a book. I´ve been on 4 servers and still didn´t find anything :S

I went from Novo to Electro and didn´t find anything not even a book. I´ve been on 4 servers and still didn´t find anything :S

Way to exaggerate, mate.

• Like 2

Way to exaggerate, mate.

No No i did that. I jumped between 4 servers when I ran all the way. whenever i found a town and didn´t find anything I went to another server and didn´t find anything on those servers

And persistence was enabled

Edited by Crackiiz

No No i did that. I jumped between 4 servers when I ran all the way. whenever i found a town and didn´t find anything I went to another server and didn´t find anything on those servers

That is adorable.

I, well, I just don't believe you. Simple as that.

That is adorable.

I, well, I just don't believe you. Simple as that.

I took me 2 days running along the coast. I didn´t search every house on the way but most of them anyway. The servers was not high population max 10 people but still found nothing.

I too find this highly unbelievable. I can believe you found nothing useful, but nothing at all? 

Maybe Shrub Rocketeer took the books. You can never know.

I am amazed myself but it´s true. Maybe it was the servers idk but im in elektro now so I will test some other servers