Asheville44

Why are the devs making the gaming so diffcult?

I am not a troll, I am fed up with the game so I finally decided to post a thread on the dayz forums.  There is no downside of spawning with a weapon.  Why should someone have to pay for a game that won't even give you a fighting chance?

I am not a troll, I am fed up with the game so I finally decided to post a thread on the dayz forums.  There is no downside of spawning with a weapon.  Why should someone have to pay for a game that won't even give you a fighting chance?

This game is not primarily about shooting people, and you don't need a gun to defend yourself against zombies either.

The game isn't hard, it just has a completely different focus than you have, obviously

Edited by ChainReactor
  • Like 3

DayZ should not be so difficult.  Everyone should spawn with transport and a weapon.  No one should have to pay for a game where the devs INTENTIONALLY make the game crap by spawning you as far away as possible from the action in elektro.  It takes an hour for the average dayz player hours to loot items to be able to fight, only to have it taken all away by a glitch, hacker, lag, or a camper.  The devs can easily implement more weapons and ammo in the game.  Why should the majority of players suffer for a couple of devs who think that people have 3 hours to waste on collecting items.  It's not going to be the end of the world if a new spawn easy access to a weapon or transport.

Go to mod with all its epoch and donater servers, you'll like it there.

Troll alert!!!!.....whaaaaa, whaaaaa,..........

DayZ has been called the anti-game and for good reason.  It's suppose to be hard and make you want to punch your cat.  :o

:P Okay.

I agree, everyone should spawn with a weapon... And a vehicle... And maybe some food/water/morphine... and a bulletproof shield .... and a function to enable like an auto-pilot that takes care of walking and actions... 

• Like 4

They should also make weapons spawn everywhere. I want to find an m4 and an AKM in a small house and I also want to find a helicopter near the beach where I spawn so I don't have to run. I also want them to remove bullet drop so I can aim easier and also please have an aiming circle in the middle of the screen so I can easily shoot without aiming. I also want weapons to have no recoil and I want to be able to choose where to spawn and what to spawn with. I also want them to remove zombies so they don't annoy me when I'm trying to loot. I also want them to remove hunger/thirst and weather effects so survival is easier. Also enable fast respawn and add a Kill/death counter so I know how good I'm doing.

• Like 3

When dayz has more than a hundred players on a server you will see why everyone needs to spawn with a weapon and transport.  Everyone will hoard the weapons and transport like they already hoard everything else.

DayZ should not be so difficult.  Everyone should spawn with transport and a weapon.  No one should have to pay for a game where the devs INTENTIONALLY make the game crap by spawning you as far away as possible from the action in elektro.  It takes an hour for the average dayz player hours to loot items to be able to fight, only to have it taken all away by a glitch, hacker, lag, or a camper.  The devs can easily implement more weapons and ammo in the game.  Why should the majority of players suffer for a couple of devs who think that people have 3 hours to waste on collecting items.  It's not going to be the end of the world if a new spawn easy access to a weapon or transport.

*sigh*

DayZ is DayZ, Adding "those" features would turn DayZ into Wasteland.

+1 i agree its complete walked around in some forest for 20 minutes and didnt get to shoot anyone also there are no hitmarkers or killstreaks and the first vehicle is some lame truck we already had in arma 2 top speed of that thing is like 20 i was hoping for comanche helicopter gunship or something cool?

• Like 2

Just go play ArmA 3 Wasteland =)

Good man ! Instead of telling him to go play CoD or BF you suggest him to stay with the BI family.

You're hired! :D

• Like 1

thats the point we are screwed we are spanwed into a harsh world that has nothing to offer but death. we have to make our own way we have to survive. if you've missed the point to the game well don't know what to say i personally think the game is too easy its gotten a little harder with the elements like cold heat and the rain. but the zed numbers are not there and there are other issues. do you know how boring the game would be if you spawned with a truck and a weapon i would get bored in 10 minutes. don't fret though i'm sure after full release there will be private hives that oblige your wishes with 1000+ vehicles and you'll spawn with a belt fed machine gun.

Hi Asheville,

Just reading what you posted, makes me really think this just maybe not be the game for you. You don't like waiting and want action right away. Your not into simulators it apears. Its ok....it isn't everyones cup of tea. Go play Unity or COD, or one of the other instant grad games. I been playing black flag, thats a great instant grad game. You really should read the game reviews and discriptions before dishing out money though.

Like you, I will be the 1st one to admit, I really not always in the mood for dayz. I also just dont feel like going through the motions of it. So I just play other games. Nothing wrong with taking a break either. Keep the game fresh and interesting. I'm also vay unemotional when I play games other then just pure humor...So sometimes dayz to me becomes.....well boring sometimes LOL I dont get the fear reaction from playing dayz, or really get a huge thrill from it like some do. For me its the concept of surviving a post apoc in a realistic manor I like, I also like the unforging pvp. Makes it more realistic when you know the cost of losing is really high. So maybe if you liked some of it just take a few days off from it, maybe read the wiki. Then come back. 

Happy gaming :thumbsup: B)

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 1

The troll is strong in this one.

Why do you have to spawn with a weapon? To kill others? Go play CoD.

If you don't like the concept of the standalone, play something else.

I think everyone's being a little too harsh on this guy. Chill. He was just making a suggestion. If you disagree, say "I disagree" and leave it at that, or offer an alternative solution.

Ex: "I don't think we should spawn with guns, but with AMMO!".

I think everyone's being a little too harsh on this guy. Chill. He was just making a suggestion. If you disagree, say "I disagree" and leave it at that, or offer an alternative solution.

Ex: "I don't think we should spawn with guns, but with AMMO!".

Your example is terrible and I disagree  :P

• Like 3

wait for modding to come to the community. till then man the fk up kid :)

try arma 2 wasteland that is really fun

Edited by artisan661