SniperwolfMR

What is wrong with you people?

75 slot servers...and still NO ONE is inland. 

What the hell is your fascination with Berezino and the North East? Just explore the map for once, live on the land and respectfully earn your gear. 

Stop being lazy and climb a few hills, run in the middle of nowhere until you see a building or town to explore. 

Look I get it, the apartments in Berezino are such a COOL and AWESOME spot to snipe from! All those hoards of bambi's you can kill, so satisfying..... 

I promise you, when you run into someone inland in some small town....the bond is a lot stronger. 

Edited by SniperwolfMR
  • Like 15

Wow..is this a racial remark?

Reported for offense to all coast dwelling people..

• Like 9

As I might agree with the general statement, I don't agree with the "disrespectful" tone it was written in. I get it, people like the coast, but people also don't like getting lost, and it's much easier to navigate on the coast, so people stay there. People stay there also because other people stay there, and so the chain continues. People like action, other people give them that action. it's an addiction, we're gonna have to get over it.

As I might agree with the general statement, I don't agree with the "disrespectful" tone it was written in. I get it, people like the coast, but people also don't like getting lost, and it's much easier to navigate on the coast, so people stay there. People stay there also because other people stay there, and so the chain continues. People like action, other people give them that action. it's an addiction, we're gonna have to get over it.

Well how about we make the West treeline of Berezino the cutoff point for the map so we can finally have those 100 man servers with 60+ FPS for everyone.

• Like 2

Well how about we make the West treeline of Berezino the cutoff point for the map so we can finally have those 100 man servers with 60+ FPS for everyone.

But then all my trees would be missing, and I like my trees.

• Like 1

There are compasses all over the place, maps too.  That stuff is easy to find if you just look for it.  These folks are apparently just too busy planetsiding for no particular reason then coming here to complain about starving/freezing to death.

• Like 1

There are compasses all over the place, maps too.  That stuff is easy to find if you just look for it.  These folks are apparently just too busy planetsiding for no particular reason then coming here to complain about starving/freezing to death

No argument here

just play enough to memorize the map. It only takes about 1200 hours, then your home free!

It's only "wrong" because its not how you choose to play? Good luck in life with that fucking attitude.

• Like 2

I feel like there might be a lot of people who paid 30$ to play now, who won't be interested in DayZ a year or more from now due to the changes that will be implemented as development progresses.

Every update sees it's share of people quitting the game out of many forms of frustration and every update sees an influx of new players the majority of which will never stick with DayZ in the long run.

I for one, welcome their money now and welcome the balancing that will come with Beta, later.

• Like 2

Once geared up I enjoy traveling. But the server I've been playing on is NON-STOP rain. So it seems I try to leave and I'll die of hypo or ruin all my gear within minutes. Im not a big fan of a single location. And when I played last year I actually memorized the map, you don't need a compass because if I recall the wind also goes from East to West, same as the sunrise/set..?

Basically I gear up where I feel I wont be confronting well geared players, stash up on food/drinks then head out all over. Part of the fun is scouting towns from a hill for activity, and the suspense of running in, looting, and getting out without being shot at..or even better, looting and hearing foot steps right outside the building you're in :)

I think if people had more intention of working together and not KoS or fear of it, we'd travel inland more in groups even poorly geared. The nice thing about not having good gear however, is you have nothing to lose if you do get killed..just run around without a care in the World until you get good gear. But as a lone wolf, you'll find me along the tree lines of small to midsized towns scouting, and just watching. I wont kill unless I feel someone's a threat. 

• Like 1

It's only "wrong" because its not how you choose to play? Good luck in life with that fucking attitude.

Oooo, language...!

doc_by_wolfsniper727-d3dwp0i.jpg

• Like 2

I met a total of five people on three different occacions on a 75 just today, and none of us tried to engage in any hostilities... I like it

You kiss your mother with that mouth??

• Like 1

Dude let it go, just let it go, sounds like you've never played Dayz before!

75 slot servers...and still NO ONE is inland. 

What the hell is your fascination with Berezino and the North East? Just explore the map for once, live on the land and respectfully earn your gear. 

Stop being lazy and climb a few hills, run in the middle of nowhere until you see a building or town to explore. 

Look I get it, the apartments in Berezino are such a COOL and AWESOME spot to snipe from! All those hoards of bambi's you can kill, so satisfying..... 

I promise you, when you run into someone inland in some small town....the bond is a lot stronger. 

It's all bout the spawns, you probably play this game alone and i am not saying that's a bad thing but if you think me and my friends are going to wait an hour to meet up with each other every time we die then you are sorely mistaken, randomize spawns or allow us to choose otherwise the people will ALWAYS, big emphasis on that word be where the spawns are.

I hope you manage to understand this and push the devs for more north and north west spawns so that we can then truly start filling up the map.

He did not even drop the c bomb, bit of an over reaction for that word.

I thought the point of this thread was to just pointlessly troll each other, that's all.

• Like 1

Most people have explored the map already, that's the issue.  Why go across the map to do the same thing you'd do there (pvp), when you can do it closer to where you respawn?

This game doesn't have enough content for most people to want to go inland.  Until there's greater incentives, people will stick to the coast.

It's not laziness etc, it's that the game is pvp right now (it probably always will be, get used to it) so what's the point?

• Like 1

Because map is so boring and everywhere full of food and drink thats why peoples wont explore other places. At the moment only  you can do p.v.p in game other things boring. BAsically nothing wrong with peoples your game sucks.

Edited by BugZ

This is why I've said a million times

Dayz was a great idea, but it's potential as an actual open world zombie survival game has been given to the wrong crowd of gamers

It's clear that so few people will be interested in more than the coast

Why not stop kidding themselves and cater for the COD crowd, cut off the map at berezino and call the game 'Banditz' because let's be honest, that's all it's ever going to be

• Like 1

People don't go inland because they want to interact with people, and everyone assumes no one goes inland. Thus everyone sticks to the same spots.

• Like 1