UltimateGentleman

Does anyone else want to be captured/tortured?

Is it so much to ask that people be assholes in an interesting way? KOS is just the dullest playstyle, have some fun with people at least.

My play time is not about being entertaining for you, it is about being fun to me and wasting my time torturing another player is not fun to me.  So a quick shot, followed by "your dead" is good enough for me.

why don't you just not be cooperative? they'll probably kill you, but as lame as you might think that all is, you are basically combat logging. might as well only play on empty servers.

I don't see the point in it. I've done it on occasion but since you end up dying anywayu I don't think its worth the time to listen to some 14 y olds rants about how cool they are and how fun they think it is to torture small animals. I don't consider it combat logging since there's no combat involved. Torturing people is a sick habit that shouldn't be considered acceptable, even in a videogame.

Given the lack of direction in the game it'd be nice to be challenged by captors instead of shot by random douchebags who play too much CoD.

So, let me get this straight.  People who just shoot you on sight are douchebags, but people who kill you with poison and other random nonsense are NOT douchebags.  K, thanks for the clarification.  I wasn't sure.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I don't see the point in it. I've done it on occasion but since you end up dying anywayu I don't think its worth the time to listen to some 14 y olds rants about how cool they are and how fun they think it is to torture small animals. I don't consider it combat logging since there's no combat involved. Torturing people is a sick habit that shouldn't be considered acceptable, even in a videogame.

i find it ironic that you play a game that has had a decent amount of dev time focused on items and mechanics that encourage this behavior.

The few times that I have been captured and held hostage then eventually tortured and killed were the best deaths I ever had in this game B)

Its more fun than KOSing that's for sure! A little risky for the one doing the dirty deed so that's probably why most don't try it.

i find it ironic that you play a game that has had a decent amount of dev time focused on items and mechanics that encourage this behavior.

Who would waste space in their inventory for a pair of handcuffs ?

Those are strange people.. Also, you find these people in any place on whole planet. But do not be afraid of them, they come from Lego Star Wars. Is not my big problem. Just hit them with something.

However Please ...

I undestand all one hundred percent of everything about DayZ, but what does it mean this word "play"  you are using?

xx

I haven't tortured anyone since that's not how I roll, but I've panicked and shot someone in the chest before with a Mosin at NWAF (he was spawning in at the ATC and he spooked me.) Disarmed him and fixed him up at gunpoint. Left his stuff in a pile and told him to come back in five minutes for his shit.

Wasn't torture or captivity but that's the closest I've gotten.

Can i be kidnapped and tortured by bandit sluts please?

• Like 1