Sign in to follow this  
Tatanko

Map Changes in 0.49.124971 and 124972

That looks great! Keep moving west folks, move along nothing to see here.

• Like 1

Actually I'm ok with that.  It's looks like the mod now with just a couple of hangers and an ATC tower.  I never really liked the Balota arms fair they created for the Standalone.  Hopefully it will be like the Mod where Balota is maybe good for an AK and some low end military gear.

• Like 1

With the map changes I decided to check the relocated Balota tents to see they were updated to spawn gear, as expected they still don't. Other than a few cans of food like before the hotfix.

• Like 1

With the map changes I decided to check the relocated Balota tents to see they were updated to spawn gear, as expected they still don't. Other than a few cans of food like before the hotfix.

Liked your comment for the sig

Great news! (at least for me :lol:  ) The Pobeda dam will return!! I l really liked this place in the mod!

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/211747-twitter-senchi-pobeda-dam-will-return/

This was "hinted" at a few weeks ago on the map that went with the dev blog. Check it out. It's near Svetlojarsk/Turovo/Chernaya Polana :) (big blue spot).

Edited by Tatanko