Sign in to follow this  
ryanh

4gb download new patch for exp?

Anyone else see this in steam? not seen a post about it but 4gb might mean the bkalava and new stuff could be comming to exp?

I am done with the game for awhile. In the experimental I spawned and looted up and after 45 mins got hypothermia. Found a pond, left all my clothes and stuffed hidden. Laid in the pond, did some things and came back 10 mins later. Put everything back one walked for anothr 10 mins and died from hypothermia, how fricking ridiculous. If they don't fix this crap I am moving on permanently.

• Like 1

I am done with the game for awhile. In the experimental I spawned and looted up and after 45 mins got hypothermia. Found a pond, left all my clothes and stuffed hidden. Laid in the pond, did some things and came back 10 mins later. Put everything back one walked for anothr 10 mins and died from hypothermia, how fricking ridiculous. If they don't fix this crap I am moving on permanently.

You do know Hypothermia is when you're too cold right?  Hyperthermia is when you're too hot.

• Like 5

fullretard.jpg

• Like 6

Strange only got like 865mB not 4 gig?? and i was just on experimental there is a few bugs with the patch but i am enjoying the slight changes to the lighting...

EDIT 896MB

Edited by SoulFirez

Yeah did they seriously add hypothermia into the game without first fixing the ridiculous frequency of rain in the game? You got to be kidding me.

Yeah did they seriously add hypothermia into the game without first fixing the ridiculous frequency of rain in the game? You got to be kidding me.

How are they supposed to text it if it does not rain ?

Also correct me if I am wrong but arent these features only on EXP ? so just play stable if you don't wish to deal with testing with unfinished gameplay mechanics.

Edited by gibonez

How are they supposed to text it if it does not rain ?

Also correct me if I am wrong but arent these features only on EXP ? so just play stable if you don't wish to deal with testing with unfinished gameplay mechanics.

Not much changes between the experiment version and the stable version of an update, certainly not anything significant like rain and hypothermia/hyperthermia. . 

I still laugh at the amount of people complaining about unfinished features in an unfinished game. Its supposed to be in development for 3 years. Come back when those 3 years are up if you don't want to deal with unfinished things. 

• Like 3

I still laugh at the amount of people complaining about unfinished features in an unfinished game. Its supposed to be in development for 3 years. Come back when those 3 years are up if you don't want to deal with unfinished things. 

^This.

So the Experimental version of an Alpha game isn't Stable enough for you?

• Like 1

wrong forum section.

post this in experimental discussion please

^This.

... oh damnit, duping exploit just happened accidentally!  :lol:

I moved it here but forgot to post, there is no 4gb download for the Exp.

Total is + or - 900mb.

If you switch back and forth between Stable and Exp you will know that the downgrade is never equal to the upgrade so size may vary depending on the last version installed.

It is wise to verify the game files if the game crashes after switching between versions.

There, posted...