haknslash

Experimental Branch: 0.49 Discussion

Hope everyone is report their CTD's. I did, it is pretty awful. I also noticed that my video settings and my character name being reset too.

Zeds are aggroing again and the stun baton worked GREAT. First hit knocked them down and second hit killed. It is fun to see a hopper hop not because he is attacking but because he just got jolted.

Edited by Barnabus

You should. That´s to prevent repeating already stated info over and over again.

If there are to many pages, i recommend the search function.

^ this

on page 43, the dev tweet was posted "the wrong exe was loaded" yet people just keep posting "im crashing im crashing".. 

wow.

Edited by R0B3RTF1SH3R
  • Like 1

^ this

on page 43, the dev tweet was posted "the wrong exe was loaded" yet people just keep posting "im crashing im crashing".. 

wow.

Well...i call it "feedback"...by the way, i forgot to a say that the game loaded VERY, very fast..the fastest it have ever loaded for me. NICE.

Edited by Cpanther

If anyone sees wolves you must let me know . I want a wolf . Otherwise I cannot wait to get on experimental today , had a great run on stable before work but now I'm craving some real survivalism gameplay without that auto hypo bug :) no hypothermia here I come ! Me and a friend got everything we needed before a session lost made us stop yesterday , as we decided we wouldn't log in again until the hot fix I didn't realize it would be so soon ;) !

If anyone sees wolves you must let me know . I want a wolf . Otherwise I cannot wait to get on experimental today , had a great run on stable before work but now I'm craving some real survivalism gameplay without that auto hypo bug :) no hypothermia here I come ! Me and a friend got everything we needed before a session lost made us stop yesterday , as we decided we wouldn't log in again until the hot fix I didn't realize it would be so soon ;) !

The wolf is a lie!

The wolf is a lie!

That's disappointing :( but at least predators will make it in soon , after this new weather stuff from .49 I'm really looking forward to all the survival enthused changes :0 !

^

wow.

So if that is true and they knew about it, why close up shop and go home for the night? Who does that?

Doing shit like that isn't very friendly to the folks who pretty much support this game through thick and thin.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 3

I was running in the daylight, fresh spawn.  Only thing I had was a hard hat and pipe wrench.  Started running, became soaked.  Anybody else have that come up?

So if that is true and they knew about it, why close up shop and go home for the night? Who does that?

It was already late in Prague ( i think 8:30 PM ) when the problems occured. Remember they have to re-update the servers as well, just as steam for the clients. I can imagine thats nothing you can do in like 20 minutes.

Just be patient until tomorrow, i guess this is the very first thing to adress when they get back to office in not even 9 hours ( currently 11:20 PM in Europe ).

Doing shit like that isn't very friendly to the folks who pretty much support this game through thick and thin.

A well-adjusted human being with a firm grasp on work/life balance would do that. There should be no expectation that the experimental branch will give any sort of experience or rather the bar should be very low. Any of us can easily download stable at any time. This branch is for them (the devs), we're just the crazy ones willing to mess around with it, if we weren't that type we wouldn't be here in the first place.

Edited by Ebrim

It was already late in Prague ( i think 8:30 PM ) when the problems occured. Remember they have to re-update the servers as well, just as steam for the clients. I can imagine thats nothing you can do in like 20 minutes.

Just be patient until tomorrow, i guess this is the very first thing to adress when they get back to office in not even 9 hours ( currently 11:20 PM in Europe ).

Correct! But we don´t have to give up our hopes, because it is AM in less than 30 minutes in Prague :-)

Anybody see the new status report ? It's amazing ... Vehicles barricades and glitch/ hacks are addressed ... Oh and here's to hoping that they are gonna put in horticulture in the next update !!

A well-adjusted human being with a firm grasp on work/life balance would do that. There should be no expectation that the experimental branch will give any sort of experience or rather the bar should be very low. Any of us can easily download stable at any time. This branch is for them (the devs), we're just the crazy ones willing to mess around with it, if we weren't that type we wouldn't be here in the first place.

hell no, a well adjusted human being would take all that money from alpha sales and start a new life in some sunny paradise instead of having ppl rant about bugs all day long ;)

They are under absolutely no obligation not to close up and go home for the night, if you want a playable version of the game play on stable. The problem with most Exp players is they are here because they can't/couldn't wait for the new content and expected basically an early access to a stable patch, that is not the case.

A couple of weeks ago we had the case where an exp update/fix was released at around 1:00 AM (German time). Now we have 00:20 AM in Germany and Czechs are our direct neighbors, I have the hope that we could get an update soon too.

Edit: In Germany we have summer time which means +1 hour, so in Czech should be 11:20 PM, so in 40 minutes AM starts in Czech ^^

Edited by Sharplooter

Genau so war und ist das! B)

But today they did the weekly maintenance and probably started working at 7 or 8 AM. I don´t think that they are working for 18 hours or so.

Edited by lauda

Edit: In Germany we have summer time which means +1 hour, so in Czech should be 11:20 PM, so in 40 minutes AM starts in Czech ^^

Gleiche Zeitzone für beide Länder. In Prag ist es genauso spät wie bei dir zuhause. :)