haknslash

"Special build" at PAX Prime?

I can only imagine some ppls expressions while playing.... XD

how+dafuq+you+do+that+_2fc50a3b7d189c0ca

pc_frustrasjon_clipart.jpg

But no im sure it will be something nice i HOPE. xD

Oh god I can see it already. Reddit is already Hyping vehicles , I bet its just something much smaller, and everyone will play the disappointment card.

Can't wait for all the threads ..

Theres gonna be ps4 version playble at the booth.wink          

Would be awesome to see new renderer at work... but i think its way too soon to even imagine it.

• Like 1

Theres gonna be ps4 version playble at the booth.wink          

Would be awesome to see new renderer at work... but i think its way too soon to even imagine it.

Yeah you will never catch me buying a PS4. I gave up on Playstation once 3 popped up.

• Like 1

Lets be reasonable here and hope for the showcase of the new renderer...

*and moar Z´s

*and more crafting

*and vehiculars

*and and... Zaids..

*in styringes

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Lets be reasonable here and hope for the showcase of the new renderer...

*and moar Z´s

*and more crafting

*and vehiculars

*and and... Zaids..

*in styringes

Maybe we will get the long awaited stealth option for sneaking around and killing infected or maybe even a more VICIOUS disease system finally coupled with that nice fog rendering.

• Like 2

We don't need to see more zombies until melee and new zombies are in. Right now it's just a frustrating mess dealing with them.

My guess is this special build will be running on a Wii U at a constant 90 FPS. You heard it here first folks! :D

On a serious note I can only hope it's showcasing the new renderer or maybe multi-core version. It doesn't make a lot of sense for them to showcase .49 as a special build if we are getting it (hopefully) this week on experimental.

Edited by haknslash

My guess is this special build will be running on a Wii U at a constant 90 FPS. You heard it here first folks! :D

what-smiley-emoticon-2.png

dogs  :P

Im guessing its just the Advanced Weather effects, maybe some snow? And having that actually affect the player/Ballistics. Getting cold = getting sick, and such.

Its something they mentioned in .49 so im not gonna get my hopes up for more. I've been disapointed too many times ;_;

Im guessing its just the Advanced Weather effects, maybe some snow? And having that actually affect the player/Ballistics. Getting cold = getting sick, and such.

Its something they mentioned in .49 so im not gonna get my hopes up for more. I've been disapointed too many times ;_;

Again im REALLY hoping that fog comes in that they showed a few blogs back. It looked really really cool.

On a serious note I can only hope it's showcasing the new renderer or maybe multi-core version. It doesn't make a lot of sense for them to showcase .49 as a special build if we are getting it (hopefully) this week on experimental.

Oh would love that. Maybe then my new R9 290 Tri-X would get a chance to produce proper ammount of FPS.

Edited by Hombre

Oh would love that. Maybe then my new R9 290 Tri-X would get a chance to produce proper ammount of FPS.

Dito.  :D

That may be the reason why experimental is not updated yet. Its probably just 0.49 and not some super advanced omgwtf build.

its just going to be a private PAX shard... sorry to burst ur bubble...

I would actually like that. Can't wait for whitelisted servers as its needed for servers to build a real community.

Again im REALLY hoping that fog comes in that they showed a few blogs back. It looked really really cool.

This engine can't even handle the basic models and 2 zeds per city that it already has. I agree with you fog would be sweet but how in God's name can Dayz handle fog? We already get 25 fps when looking at a city.

Fog may come, but many, many months after they update the broken engine.

This engine can't even handle the basic models and 2 zeds per city that it already has. I agree with you fog would be sweet but how in God's name can Dayz handle fog? We already get 25 fps when looking at a city.

Probably with more server optimization which i know they are constantly trying to improve. I dont think it will be this soon but one can hope.

Edited by Deathlove

Probably wont be much of an issue once the new renderer is added.

Yeah you will never catch me buying a PS4. I gave up on Playstation once 3 popped up.

The only thing that's kept playstation on my radar is TLoU.

Incredible game.