ClintonJames

Best place to server hop in search of heli crashes

I recommend running the typical spawn locations on a single server and NOT hopping.

• Like 3

In the middle of Berezino, believe it or not helis often spawn there but they despawn if you're holding a weapon.  You may have to wait 20 minuets for each hop for the heli to spawn in though.

• Like 4

Top of the green mountain radio tower. From there you can look all around and see the smoke from the heli crashes pretty easy.

PS. Sometimes you might log in dead because you fell through the floor though.

PSS. The ladder also breaks your legs and make you fall too.

• Like 1

In all honesty man u post that phrase here people will hate u....use a map on google if u need to

And yes server hopping is abusive...

Full pop servers is your best chance. Try Berenzino, or Novo and make sure you get someplace high, check the skies and when you see a helicopter - or even a bird for that matter - shoot at it with the loudest gun you have and a helicopter crash site will spawn. 100% works, legit players hate me

• Like 1

Full pop servers is your best chance. Try Berenzino, or Novo and make sure you get someplace high, check the skies and when you see a helicopter - or even a bird for that matter - shoot at it with the loudest gun you have and a helicopter crash site will spawn. 100% works, legit players hate me

Do dermatologists hate you too?

• Like 1

At the Apartments on a 40/40 Berezino Server. Make sure you stand right outside and announce your prescence so that the server knows it should spawn a heli crash for you.

When you read a book do you skip to the last page as well? Watch your movies in fast forward?

• Like 1