gibonez

How to stop server hopping.

The mod has been out for quite a while.

The community's feelings...those who dupe feel it's ok to do it, everyone can do it. Those who look through walls feel it's ok to do it, everyone can do it - well not so well any more, but that's besides the point. Those who glitch into walls feel it's ok, everyone can do it. Even some of those who hack feel like they are doing the right thing, after all they bring justice to the bad kos bandits that need to be stopped for the better of the game. This is not about feelings, this is about balance, there is a reason why the loot is distributed the way it is or it would be different. Those who loot hop exploit the current system just like those who dupe: They gear up faster as intended with the loot distribution. Maybe not as fast, but at least dupers don't leave the servers they visited with empty military areas. Maybe instead of feelings you can describe just what is wrong with the current loot

Just out of interest, what mod did you play mostly and how hard was getting military loot there? I have seen servers (Epoch), where I had a full inventory after running 50 meters and that included the choice between 2 assault rifles that I had mags for. Oh, let's not forget spawning with rilfes and ammo.

Normal DayZ and a tad bit of Overwatch.

Boy, you must have a really bad reputation by constantly contradicting and arguing over others viewpoints. Nothing wrong with that, just a tad bitty annoying.

How so.

99 percent of players would not be affected by it.

Simply join the same server and the problem or the annoyance is gone.

This would only serve to annoy one type of player and that is the server hopper who jumps from server to server trying to gear up quick so they can pvp.

The other day, While I was still trying to figure out DayZ, I was running around Balota Airfield trying to find a gun, when the server restarted.

So Obviously I left and rejoined, and when I did, I was freshly spawned on the edge of Berezino, with nothing but a flashlight and a battery.

I got on steam chat to complain at a friend about how much that sucks, and he said "oh yeah dude, never rejoin the same server after a restart, that's how characters get deleted."

Unless this is a rare occurrence, your suggestion is not going to only effect 1% of the people that play DayZ, but it will effect LITERALLY EVERYONE.

Server hopping to get gear is an integral part of the game. If you're a fresh spawn and you sprint to Balota to try to find an ak and a few drums, only to find all the doors open and nothing left but boots and water bottles, you're not going to spend an hour sprinting to the next closest loot spot, you're going to switch servers and try again. This is not in any way a problem. Something I COULD see being a problem is people server hopping at PvP heavy areas to high-pops so they can spawn behind a sniper spot and murder someone. That would be something that would be worth complaining about.

You're basically trying to say that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the many others, and that isn't how it works.

LITERALLY EVERYONE is only currently effected because it is a bug that came with the last update. I THINK you just have to wait long enough, servers show up in the list and then vanish, show up again....wait until the ingame clock shows progress in minutes until you join, like 14:01. That's a sign that the server is actually up again and (again I THINK) you should be save. If you join the server directly while it is going through those up and downs, you loose your gear because you joined a server that is just going though those up and downs, not because you did not switch servers. Not wanting to wait and simply selecting a different one in such situations is not what this thread is about.

The next military area (Pavlovo) is 2,5km away (don't forget the prison in Chapaevsk on the way to Balota), you can easily do that in 10 minutes. Also Komarovo has a police station and is practically on the way. From Pavlovo military base it's five minutes to Zelenogorsk, there is also a police station there. Again 5 minutes to Green Mountain. From there 10 minutes to Veresnik. From there to the nwaf 5 minutes. Running up there on the west will also lead you across many possible chopper crash locations. Now those minutes I mentioned (estimated) mean that you have to run pretty straight there.That would mean increasing the chance of being shot. Of course hopping will take that danger mostly out of the equation. Wonderful.

"This is not in any way a problem." - exactly why not?

Edited by bautschi

They could always try the arma 2 mod approach to server hoppers .

Back in the mod when you joined a server any loot near the player was deleted as soon as the player spawned in.

They could do that in standalone wiping out any loot near a non spawn player when he logs in so say if the player spawns in the airfield any loot within 100m is deleted.

• Like 1

They could always try the arma 2 mod approach to server hoppers .

Back in the mod when you joined a server any loot near the player was deleted as soon as the player spawned in.

They could do that in standalone wiping out any loot near a non spawn player when he logs in so say if the player spawns in the airfield any loot within 100m is deleted.

I don't think that would help against hopping, we do 100m in less than 10 seconds ;). But I think it might prevent ppl logging in behind you in a cleared prison etc. I think someone mentioned already forcing spawns to outside of buildings, that would also help for that though... .

Somehow I get the feeling that timers are the main answer as I read more and more suggestions.

Edited by bautschi
  • Like 1

I think someone mentioned already forcing spawns to outside of buildings, that would also help for that though... .

Not so great once there are large numbers of zeds, no more logging out in towns. 

• Like 1

The obvious solution is to limit the number of server changes you can do in an hour. The most you would ever need would be 3-5 changes an hour. That way it doesn't punish ordinary people, but it does punish deliberate loot farmers.

Sorry if this has already been suggested in the thread, but I didn't want to sift through 3 pages of bickering.

The obvious solution is to limit the number of server changes you can do in an hour. The most you would ever need would be 3-5 changes an hour. That way it doesn't punish ordinary people, but it does punish deliberate loot farmers.

Sorry if this has already been suggested in the thread, but I didn't want to sift through 3 pages of bickering.

• Like 1

the only way to stop server hopping is to bind individual players to a single server, meaning that they can never change. no one wants this.

the only way to stop server hopping is to bind individual players to a single server, meaning that they can never change. no one wants this.

Or we simply make it problematic to hopp. 

Either a longer wait timer or after you change server more than 2 times in a hour you get a message saying you cannon join a server for next hour because you used up your server change limit. Obviously the system will need to recognize why you left the server, and if it wasn't by choice (kick, server restart etc.) you do not get any penalty.

• Like 2

Not so great once there are large numbers of zeds, no more logging out in towns. 

That certainly is an argument. But (now we get to really personal opinions) I think logging in towns in not smart. Of course there are times when you loose connection, server restarts,... .

Currently IF I have to log in towns, I do log outside, between fences, bushes, ... maybe that is not smart, but I hate appearing in buildings ;).

That may very well change, if zeds get more and react better with improving AI.

I just hope the servers will actually support more zeds...like many more. Somehow I fear the figures mentioned (10k or even 30k) and having hords roaming forest will not work very well considering performance. ;( But I also have no idea how many we currently have on the map, I read somewhere that there are 450 animals or so - can hardly believe that there's so many.

Edited by bautschi

Don't be silly lots of people want this.

just wanted to join in ?

you missed a good read and a timer has already been suggested and discussed reasonably

If impatient players leave, you don't have a game to play any more dude.

Do you know anything about video gameplayers ? Are you a player yourself ?

What percentage of players of any video game are ready to wait TEN minutes to log in to a game ?

Ask around in the industry.

You are ready to wait I guess ? Please tell us what is a reasonable time that you would wait to log in to a game.

Really ?  ;)

Yes of course I know about people, which video game players are but you're just showing your ignorance. You think there would be no game? How is that so - I'm the only human being in existence am I  that can wait 10 minutes? No? I'm not? Then there must be others like me.

Also wtf is this?

What percentage of players of any video game are ready to wait TEN minutes to log in to a game ?

You are ready to wait I guess ? Please tell us what is a reasonable time that you would wait to log in to a game.

Try reading what I'm writing please it saves so much time for both of us. You wait if u server hop - you get that? You don't wait to get into the game - there - got that now? Do you now agree or disagree?

It should be possible to create a system that only hurts those that hop or ghost - well unless you are the unluckies guy on the planet with the worst isp out there and get disconnects because of that all the time. Allowing a timer free switch every x minutes and not counting server restarts or server kicks in there doesn't hurt anyone. It should be able to get a basic set of rules that do not overtax ppls inteligence and can be played with avoiding penalties. Ppl who force the issue can wait, their choice.

Now what I don't understand is why this:

"if you log out and want to rejoin after 30 second have passed you have to wait 5 minutes (independent of switch penalty)"?

Nerfing that would help the unlucky guys...

No, getting back into the same server you logged out of should be instant as long as you haven't joined another server in between. You only get a penalty if you start switching servers

Not if your character already disappeared - then there should be a simple login timer. Otherwise we will get phase shifting combat loggers.

People want this but its overkill. You can combat server hopping by attaching a cost to it so it will become less attractive. The cost should not affect people who got kicked, barely affect people who only switch once or twice and highly affect players who are switching multiple times in a short duration. Sure you could still hop between servers but as you have to pay the cost everytime you do it it ceases to be an easy, fast and cheap way to get your gear.

• Like 2

Here is a possible solution to stop server hopping.

When you log off if you rejoin the same server you spawn exactly where you logged off at.

If you join a new server you spawn anywhere randomly in a 1000m circle of where you logged off.

While this does not completely stop the hopping it would slow it down and introduce more risK

YES DEV pls fix this HOPPING SERVER , hate whene people respwan behind u .......

Edited by oscuro

No, getting back into the same server you logged out of should be instant as long as you haven't joined another server in between. You only get a penalty if you start switching servers

First of all I'm not sure if you understood my post, I was arguing that 5min were high, asked why such a high penalty should be there and said ppl who are unlucky with their isp would suffer less, if the penalty got lowered.

Quote from EvilMinion's answer:

"The problem is a form of ghosting/combat logging here. Your character will stay ingame for 30 seconds after logging out to avoid a cheap escape when facing danger. Now if you could log back instantly within those 30 seconds you could just take over your character who is still on the map and play on. However, logging in after those 30 seconds would make your character disappear for a few seconds. Now those seconds could create bad ingame situations.

Consider a player running into a house combat logging. His character manages to disappear right before the enemy enters the room. The player logs back in while the enemy leaves the room checking elsewhere - and our combat logger can take him by surprise by coming out of a "secured" room. Thats just one way to deal with it - other options are a log in sound and the OPs suggestion that come with their own issues. Or you could change the 30 seconds for both "character stays ingame" and "free rejoining" - but that would also increase risk for everyone logging out for good."

I accept that argument, even though less than 5 min should be enough as far as I'm concerned. But I see myself in Stary, my friend lying in some bush with his Mosin, two dudes come into town, my friend tells me to log out, my friend tells me to log in as soon as they got past my location, I get the drop on them with my friend helping. Now while I would not do that, ppl in general cheat in every imaginable way. This tactic is probably great for squads.

Imo login sounds would be a better solution, but those seem unpopular. Now if you take a bathroom break and are afk for 1m30 or whatever and the penalty would be 3 minutes for example, I think that would be ok. Of course I'm assuming you are not sprinting to the bathroom, doing a high pressure draining and sprint back without washing your hands. A cigarette break should take longer than 5 mins, unless you power smoke, ... . What exactly are other reasons to exit the server and jump back immediatelly? And I'm assuming the timer penalty starts directly after logging out, so no logging out, coming back after 3 minutes and then getting the complete penalty additionally.

Either way, those are small points that can be ballanced, we don't have to do it for the devs and they are not bound to the duration we come up with here. I just really think that a few simple rules with penalty timers could help reduce loot hopping immensely and in reality not implact normal players much, if at all. The "traditional" ghosting is easy to fix, no coming back in 30 minutes to a server after going to another one. Again 30min is an example. But there should be no reason to do something like that. And yes, if server restarts happen in that time, and you want to go back to your main server, that is an exception that can easily be handled. Such exceptions can always be handled. There should be a system that get's refined by looking at the results after some time.

Well, and then we cannot forget those that say server hopping is an integral part of the game and must not get punished, it's the way this game should be played.

Edited by bautschi

I can't tell you how to stop server hopping.

But I can tell you a great place to hunt server hoppers.

The new army prison building / barracks west of Svetlo.

This nifty little location that you should definitely check out when nearby as a fresh-spawn has also been discovered by the hoppers because it is rather unfrequented and in my experience is often not looted even despite the server having been running for thirty minutes.

So wait for a server to restart then hang out on the hill behind the building keeping an eye on the upper level. Because they actually have the audacity to log in and out right in the upper room. Just bagged me two hoppers today, one pretty fresh and one fully geared... and people coming while passing through in usually don't check out the windows to see if somebody is out there ;o)

Happy hunting.

• Like 1

Yes of course I know about people, which video game players are but you're just showing your ignorance. You think there would be no game?

How is that so - I'm the only human being in existence, am I,  that can wait 10 minutes? No? I'm not? Then there must be others like me.

..//..

I'm glad you know about people. And I like the irony in there.. very suave.

NO there are not others like you Jexter. Players do not like to spend their leisure time watching a log-in screen.

And the log-in screen is telling them to wait because they are being punished for playing the game "wrong".

You are different. You like waiting. and that is brave and unselfish of you. You sit outside the game, and you do it to help the people who are already playing and having fun, so they can have an even better experience.  You should be awarded a Steam Achievement for "watching a log-in screen without getting pissed off" 

But Jexter, don't read the forums while you're waiting to log in, because I notice the forums get you pissed off fast.  Keep your eyes on the log-in timer and you'll stay calm.

Also wtf is this?

Well, you ask "what the fuck" that is.. Jexter, it is words in English. You disagreed with me so I put  a straight, easy question.. but you don't answer it. you just wonder 'what the fuck it is' .. lol .. I can't help you there good buddy. Are you telling me you don't understand the question? Or you can't answer it ?

Do you have any contacts in the video-game industry?

Ask them to explain this to you if you don't like my opinion, or if you can't follow the discussion - go ask some experts. I'm coming from there.

..//..

Try reading what I'm writing please it saves so much time for both of us.

You wait if u server hop - you get that? You don't wait to get into the game - there - got that now? Do you now agree or disagree?

OK - you want to save time.. and I thought you were a fan of making people wait ? I guess you don't like to wait.

Jexter - if there is a solution inside the game that can hinder server hoppers while everyone is PLAYING the game.. then it is a better solution than one that makes some people wait outside the game.

This is not difficult to understand.

Making it more difficult for players to JOIN the game - for any reason - is not game design, it's lack of design. We do not do that, it is the OPPOSITE of design.. It is much better to employ an in-game mechanism to modify the play, so that the players move to different expectations and face other possibilities WHILE they are playing, as part of the game. They will happily accept sanctions in the game, and play to them, that would not be supported if the (supposedly) equivalent effect were leveraged by access penalties.

Dig it? 

What new expectations and possibilites are you going to have while you sit outside the game looking at a log-in screen ?

Waiting to log in is not part of the game.

If you have to punish players sometimes by making them stay out of the game, because of gameplay elements, then the gameplay needs revising. I think there are fun gameplay methods of doing this.

And pristine players like yourself, who want to eliminate unwelcome and different gameplay by punishment, have no idea what the game is about. You play but you can't see the game. You want to destroy the reason this game exists, and you are so short-sighted you haven't understood you are shooting yourself in the head. And in your head is where your brains are supposed to be.

If you read all the way to the end of this post - well done dude ! And if you can hold up your viewpoint reasonably without getting tooo het-up.. thay yo iz very suave.

pilgrim

Edited by pilgrim

First of all, let's assume that loot hopping / ghosting are not desireable. At least with loot hopping there are ppl out there saying it's absolutely fine.

You are different. You like waiting. and that is brave and unselfish of you. You sit outside the game, and you do it to help the people who are already playing and having fun, so they can have an even better experience.  You should be awarded a Steam Achievement for "watching a log-in screen without getting pissed off" 

But Jexter, don't read the forums while you're waiting to log in, because I notice the forums get you pissed off fast.  Keep your eyes on the log-in timer and you'll stay calm.

Jexter - if there is a solution inside the game that can hinder server hoppers while everyone is PLAYING the game.. then it is a better solution than one that makes some people wait outside the game.

Making it more difficult for players to JOIN the game - for any reason - is not game design, it's lack of design. We do not do that, it is the OPPOSITE of design.. It is much better to employ an in-game mechanism to modify the play, so that the players move to different expectations and face other possibilities WHILE they are playing, as part of the game. They will happily accept sanctions in the game, and play to them, that would not be supported if the (supposedly) equivalent effect were leveraged by access penalties.

Dig it? 

What new expectations and possibilites are you going to have while you sit outside the game looking at a log-in screen ?

If you have to punish players sometimes by making them stay out of the game, because of gameplay elements, then the gameplay needs revising. I think there are fun gameplay methods of doing this.

And pristine players like yourself, who want to eliminate unwelcome and different gameplay by punishment, have no idea what the game is about. You play but you can't see the game. You want to destroy the reason this game exists, and you are so short-sighted you haven't understood you are shooting yourself in the head. And in your head is where your brains are supposed to be.

If you read all the way to the end of this post - well done dude ! And if you can hold up your viewpoint reasonably without getting tooo het-up.. thay yo iz very suave.

pilgrim

Lol, hilarious, I am like Jexter in that way, so he is not alone. Now if I did some funny hopping thing or switched servers and for some reason want back to the one I just left 5 minutes ago, I would accept a timer to prevent ghosting.

And other ppl wait, too. One of the most popular mods (I think) for Arma III is currently Battle Royale. First they wait for the server to fill up and then they have like another minute in the plane. I don't play a lot of different games, but I guess that's the same with a lot of matchmaking games.

Also when I think about the loading times of all kinds of games, not naming titles, but we all know them, 3 minutes of loading screen AFTER starting the game to load up your char wherever you left off, maybe even when you change areas...we all suffered through that and did not throw all the games out. Yes timers suck, but at least with timers there could be sensible reason explained. Post 69 by Minion is a possible starting point, penalties and other factors still debable, but a start. I do not think I would have had a bigger timer penalty in months with that. The only ones I would have had is with logging out and back in on the same server. But if I'm away for a short moment, that time would already count into the timer, don't forget that. All in all I would have waited way less than with the current 30 second or 60 second timers.

Now to the second part with the ingame sanctions. You proposed logout = suicide zones. I have no kids, no aggro wife and still I would have had several suicides (3 come to mind right now). I would gladly suffer timers instead. Spawning outside of those zones was also shot down and with good arguments. And what exactly are those zones? nwaf, balota, pavlovo base, zeleno, .... mysta? Where do you start, where do you end, and what about pvp outside of those zones? At least ghosting would still be a problem at other areas.

Timers are not lack of design, they are an evil in absence of better solutions. Ingame sanctions sound great, but you cannot just say "we need ingame sanctions". Unless you are still convinced of no log out zones with suicide and don't think that other areas are no problem, then fine. But I think timers are a less destructive solution. This threat now has 8 pages and I can not see better proposals than timers. You cannot keep saying ingame solution over and over again as a solutions when no one can think of any. At least I can't. Suicide in hot zones? Teleportation outside of hot zones? Random spawning all over the map? Not being able to interact with the environment around your location for some time? For me all these things are less desireable than some few rule timer penalty system that (as mentioned above) would only impact normal players (no excessive hopping) in a minimal way. Still assuming that loot hopping and ghosting are bad here, and I can think of no other reasons to hop excessively. And don't start with server problems, that's hopefully only relevant now and not in 2 years.

Ppl want loot and farm different servers by switching at interesting locations. Or they ghost and cheat in pvp that way. Now exactly what are fun gameplay methods to prevent ghosting or loot hopping?

What new expectations and possibilites are you going to have while...using in-game sanction X and what is X? Eight pages of ppl discussing this and no solution in sight.

Edited by bautschi

First of all, let's assume that loot hopping / ghosting are not desireable.

You proposed logout = suicide zones.

Timers are not lack of design, the are an evil in absence of better solutions.

1) "loot hoppers" are evil foreign immigrants who come into your country to steal your work and get their hands on your women.. I mean your loot ... we all hate those outsider, right ? Dont we ? I don't have a country myself so perhaps I hate them less than other players do. You shouldn't mix up "hopping" and "ghosting" they are very different, and there is already a timer to deal with ghosting. Also, we know that all the players who complain about hopping do it themselves. When they do it, it's justifiable - when someone else perhaps does it, those same people start the angry slurs and shouting, and imagine that some poor kid has stolen all the loot out of their server (and that's the only reason the pristine players hop themselves, because there's no loot in 'their own' airfield, of course)

2) A no logout zone is a penalty timer, exactly the same as a log-in timer, but you serve the penalty inside the game. If you can't log out in an area, it will take you time to go to an area where you can. But a time penalty in the game is more dangerous and more interesting for players than a time penalty spent outside the game looking at an empty screen with a count on it. If you can't log out in an area, you have to be there WHEN you don't want to be there.. that's a time function, OK ? The time 'delay' takes place in the game space, instead of a time delay outside the game space. I hope no one has trouble understanding this ( to move in space takes time, got it ? )..

[ make a note of that, dudes, it's a useful concept ]

I don't know where you get "suicide" from. Why does a no-logout area mean "suicide" ???  I don't follow that at all.

You have to be aware that any game mechanic is open to abuse. If someone pulls the plug out of their PC, what happens to their character ? well - already, ( a ) avoiding death, and ( b ) duping, are two things that can happen if you mess with fast exit. So what happens if someone pulls the plug in a no logout area ? You can't have them respawn at the perimiter because that would be perfect for ghosting AND for escaping from being surrounded. right ?  But where is "suicide" in this ? Your "logout=suicide" thing is baffling.

If you pvp in a no logout area it will be slightly more dangerous than pvp in any normal area, with the already-existing anti combat-log timer.

3) you say: "timers are not lack of design, they are an evil in absence of better solutions"

but dude - an absence of better solutions IS a lack of design. It's not anything else.

The solution comes from the design. Unless you have design you have no solution, right ? design = solution

So at the moment everyone goes for the easiest crappiest solution - and why ? Because those vocal "honest-joe" player-folk like to delude themselves that someone else is causing the problem, so its ok to stick a dumb no-brain solution on them, because they are bad and we don't need to think about it. We aren't game designers, we just want to dump on the players we dont like. We want them to go away back where they came from.The "honest-joe" players want to get rid of the "wandering immigrants" by any means, they don't really care how.. in fact as they say openly, they "don't give a shit".

As I said at the start of the thread, I don't have a problem with players who move between servers ( what do you call them again?) but there are ways to get better gameplay for everyone from this common habit. I only have a problem with hacks and dupers. I put up some ideas to show you people how to think around the situation. But it seems like you all don't want to do any thinking, very much.. ??

- and maybe the zone idea could add an interesting gameplay element, the pvp-ers and the squads would love it for sure ...if they noticed..

So - I'm cool. And I'm sure not the dumbest person on this forum, for once.

Edited by pilgrim

Here is a possible solution to stop server hopping.

When you log off if you rejoin the same server you spawn exactly where you logged off at.

If you join a new server you spawn anywhere randomly in a 1000m circle of where you logged off.

While this does not completely stop the hopping it would slow it down and introduce more risk.

1000 meters is a bit excessive, if in a built up area spawn with a 500m radius of its outskirts, if in the wilderness spawn 100m from where you logged out seems fair.

First of all I'm not sure if you understood my post, I was arguing that 5min were high, asked why such a high penalty should be there and said ppl who are unlucky with their isp would suffer less, if the penalty got lowered.

If someone runs into a house they better be prepared to wait 10 minutes before logging back in or they're getting shot. After that time I won't be in the area so I'm not going to get shot. This is a ridiculous tactic unless your sole aim in the game is to run around Berezino pvp'ing in which case I rather you didn't play dayz at all :)

I'm glad you know about people. And I like the irony in there.. very suave.

NO there are not others like you Jexter. Players do not like to spend their leisure time watching a log-in screen.

And the log-in screen is telling them to wait because they are being punished for playing the game "wrong".

Well, you ask "what the fuck" that is.. Jexter, it is words in English. You disagreed with me so I put  a straight, easy question.. but you don't answer it. you just wonder 'what the fuck it is' .. lol .. I can't help you there good buddy. Are you telling me you don't understand the question? Or you can't answer it ?

Do you have any contacts in the video-game industry?

Ask them to explain this to you if you don't like my opinion, or if you can't follow the discussion - go ask some experts. I'm coming from there.

OK - you want to save time.. and I thought you were a fan of making people wait ? I guess you don't like to wait.

Dig it? 

pilgrim

Wow where do I begin?!!

OK let's dispel this myth you're making about how fast I get pissed off. To you reading my posts you think I'm pissed off whereas for me I'm sat here calm as candy. I don't get pissed off over a game, or peoples opinions of games but you make a bad argument and I'll jump all over it :)

It's nice you should say I'm unique, but seriously, I am not the sole person out of 7 billion who have patience to wait for a game to load and in fact, proof is all over these forums if you want to go looking for it which makes your argument wrong already, without surveying the other 699,999,999,918 on this planet.

OK as for server hopping, yes in game solutions can be good but really, I don't care how it's done as long as it's stopped. I'm not saying there's only one way but when people know they'll have to wait before they can hop to another server then they won't do it, or they can and deal with the consequences. Since I don't rty to exploit the game, I don't suffer the wait and if I do have to wait 5 minutes to play a game, it's no big deal.

People who do think it's a big deal and get enraged are so far up their own backsides I couldn't give a shit :)

..//..

I don't care how it's done as long as it's stopped. 

I don't suffer the wait

it's no big deal.

I couldn't give a shit :)

..//..

I got you the first time, dude

You keep telling us you don't give a shit - why do you bother ? Something worrying you ?

Edited by pilgrim