Describe Your Playstyle In 5 Words Or Less

Friend of mine:

May

I

Shoot

This

Guy?

I blame the schools.

I blame people for caring more about the content of a phrase instead of nitpicking every little formality error.

I also blame politicans for making people think "words" is uncountable.

Edited by Evil Minion

Drop

Everything

Or

You

DIE!

Since dying and dropping everything are pretty much the same anyhow, why should I? :D

Other friend of mine:

Lets

Kill!

Shit

I

Died!

Since dying and dropping everything are pretty much the same anyhow, why should I? :D

Because we hope one day the so called "permadeath" will be implemented and makes dying actually worse than losing your gear or falling unconscious.

Because we hope one day the so called "permadeath" will be implemented and makes dying actually worse than losing your gear or falling unconscious.

How would dying have worse consequences than losing your character and having to start over? Do you want to give people a week long ban before they can respawn or what? While that would certainly solve the issue, it will also drive many many people away for good xD

Also I usually have better things to do than getting mugged by a kid with a gun on the internet ^^

First of all, I thought the idea was to survive? Choosing death out of spite isn't really a great way to play a survival game.

Imo ppl who don't care about dying are are one of the major problems this game has. If ppl just gave a shit about surviving more than 5 minutes and would see that as an achievement, the game would be different. But playstyles are free, sooo...

Second, you get to keep your energy and hydration. Also a bandit usually only takes what (s)he wants. You should get to keep most of your stuff.

Also I usually have better things to do than getting mugged by a kid with a gun on the internet ^^

I don't understand you, are you saying you have better things to do than playing DayZ?

I got something new:

Survive

and

experience

something

new!

Edited by bautschi

Scared, coward. I've played for maybe 30 hours and still not killed anyone yet.