Sign in to follow this  
NexD3xus.

0,47 hotfix`?

The hotfix they announced for this week is to activate the persistent storage and loot items.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that there will be a fix for the melee combat. But I could be wrong. I also haven't seen anything to suggest that the hotfix will be out today.

• Like 1

Please when here has the patch new

Better English please. X'D

Sorry, I was just communicating in the language of the two opening posts in this thread.

• Like 6

I dont think melee has been changed in the new experimental patch so i am not sure they are hotfixing melee. But meh could be wrong but havent heard about any incoming fixes other than what was mentioned about turning on the persistance ..

Everything for stable comes during the maintenance, which always is wednesday.

• Like 1

A hotfix would be nice but the issue doesn't really require one. It isn't as bad as the random leg breaking bug for example (and even here the worst part is items getting ruined and players not being able to crawl through doors or downstairs).

Edited by Evil Minion

Guess what people?

The melee bug.. that non existent hit box thingy?

Aim at their knee caps = profit. 

Go forth and melee like a boss again. :D

• Like 3

Guess what people?

The melee bug.. that non existent hit box thingy?

Go forth and melee like a boss again. :D

Splitting axe seems to be one hit kill, some weird combo hit ATM.

And when going upstairs leave the pants downstairs.

Problems... solved :D

The hotfix they announced for this week is to activate the persistent storage and loot items.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that there will be a fix for the melee combat. But I could be wrong. I also haven't seen anything to suggest that the hotfix will be out today.

I'm going to assume that the hit detection will be included in the "hot fix" (It's not a hot fix if it takes a week BTW) with the persistent storage and loot since it's fixed in the current EXP (it's not really fix either BTW) so it should be out this Wednesday.

Does that really work? I've been wondering where the hell I should aim...

• Like 1

It really works - you might aim a little to the left side as well. I created some success with a move that might look like giving the zombie a headbutt.

• Like 2

I'm going to assume that the hit detection will be included in the "hot fix" (It's not a hot fix if it takes a week BTW) with the persistent storage and loot since it's fixed in the current EXP (it's not really fix either BTW) so it should be out this Wednesday.

If the melee hit detection is fixed in Experimental then that's good to know - whether it makes into the hotfix (just using the dev's words) for Stable this week is another matter, I guess, but I'm not having too many problems using my pistol to take out zombies for the moment.

It really works - you might aim a little to the left side as well. I created some success with a move that might look like giving the zombie a headbutt.

Thanks, just tried it. It works better when you know where to hit lol... but it's still a pain in the ... foot...

• Like 1

Does that really work? I've been wondering where the hell I should aim...

Yes. Crouch and aiming for the torso also works.

It also seems that it is easier to hit a zombie after the server has just reset for some reason.

Yes. Crouch and aiming for the torso also works.

Haha, no. I will never again crouch in front of a zombie. Last time I did that I died.

Melee is not that bad, quit whinging.