Super_Duty

Experimental Branch: 0.48 Discussion

looks like glitch with apples doesnt work anymore

Ehh you sure? Just glitched the berries, because I was starving been walking for an hour into the inland but nothing to find except a canteen, a rucksack for children and a cap.

Just checked the google on how to glitch apples in DayZ. Will try to glitch me berries, if it works then my starving on experimentals will be over.

Why are you bitching about food? :)

There should be much less food in the game so you can hunt for animals, fishing, picking berries, apples, this is what this game should be about, not stuffing your backpack with 20 cans :)

• Like 1

There should be much less food in the game so you can hunt for animals, fishing, picking berries, apples, this is what this game should be about, not stuffing your backpack with 20 cans :)

It'll be cool on stable, no doubt about that.

But I am too spoiled to play berry picking simulator on xperimental.

220 to 350 fps? Is fps measured differently in Australia? Or are you in fact referring to the fps I think you're referring to? If so, I hate you! Be sure to enjoy the Oculus Rift (seriously do that) or any other VR and know that I will find you ingame! And I will feed you disinfectant/rotten fruit!

Thats looking at the sky or the ground not normal FPS my normal fps is around 170 in clearing 120 to 130 forrest 80 to 100 in small medium towns 60 to 70 in large cities with my worst FPS coming in svet, novo at mid 50's. ( considering the cost of my rig thats not great performance per dollar value lol.....

• Like 1

Thats looking at the sky or the ground not normal FPS my normal fps is around 170 in clearing 120 to 130 forrest 80 to 100 in small medium towns 60 to 70 in large cities with my worst FPS coming in svet, novo at mid 50's. ( considering the cost of my rig thats not great performance per dollar value lol.....

NASA?

I will be glad when the school year starts.

Just sayin'.

Z

NASA?

Not quite_20.jpg

i7 4790k GTX titan black water cooled 16 gig kingston 2400mhz ram all on a very ugly but very good Asus z97 OC mobo. I loves to Dayz but to do it at a level i like i had to pay for it...

• Like 1

"Thought I'd get this thread started while waiting for Steam to update."

Nice, that way we have to click on all the pages in this post just to find the actual update news :thumbsup:

So, are there any update news yet?

"Thought I'd get this thread started while waiting for Steam to update."

Nice, that way we have to click on all the pages in this post just to find the actual update news :thumbsup:

So, are there any update news yet?

Apple exploit fixed.

Wait what, the game ain't about the beans? I'm here for the beans...

Just went throught "Under Construction" found only 1 Zuccini from food.

Electro and Cherno were full of food for me, maybe because it was night here after the update and the servers are still somewhat unlooted...let's see how this loot situation develops.

Just checked the google on how to glitch apples in DayZ. Will try to glitch me berries, if it works then my starving on experimentals will be over.

For what it's worth, I was able to acquire quite a few apples and berries without needing to "glitch" anything. Just keep searching the trees and bushes and eventually (within a few minutes) you'll have enough to keep from starving.

It'll be cool on stable, no doubt about that.

But I am too spoiled to play berry picking simulator on xperimental.

Fair enough. When I play experimental, I just want to see new stuff... not build/gear out a character. Overcoming the hurdle of establishing your character can seem like a nuisance in that situation.

I will be glad when the school year starts.

Just sayin'.

Haha. I get what you're sayin' :)

• Like 1

DE_01 server is full of invisible Zed's...unplayable :( lost two nice people i met...

• Like 2

DE_01 server is full of invisible Zed's...unplayable :( lost two nice people i met...

Just happened to me on DayZ UK 0-09. I shot a deer in South Krasnostav and thought the sound was just a phantom sound. Then I started getting hit. I wasn't even in a building I was to the left of the road leading out towards Dubrovka. Got killed, respawned at the neaf ran back and was nearly killed again by the same invisible zombies.

Annoying as it's difficult to differentiate between the real zombies noises and phantom noises.

• Like 1

yea, it feels like the devs having a contract with Umbrella Corporation and now, once again, they are trying to breed some new race of super-zombies...

Even invisible zombies can be tricked into chasing a deer or a piggie. 

Z

• Like 1

Z

Zombies really should stop doing that, they are stealing our food.

Wow.   Just jumped in and played a little bit in a Stable server.  I had forgotten what it was like to run with a properly-geared character!  Didn't play long, though; some of the things he has are irreplaceable at the moment.

Kind of sad - Experimental I end up just getting geared up enough to actually play when they wipe; Stable I am too geared to risk it!  :D

Z

Z

doesn't help you if you are at the airfield...my 2 fellow survivor mates just got hit once and they started bleeding. we managed to escape and use bandages, but minutes later they were hit again. One of 'em had his leg broken. We were able to craft him a splint. Long story short, they both got hit again, ran out of rags and bleeded out. i wans't even able to save loot.

What is this shit? No hardcore servers with persistence? Are the devs slowly trying to close us out after the game was announced for PS4?