CANUCKinNZ

What Do You Want to See When you die?

Valkyries. The buxom kind.

did you read the thread, Lee ?

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/202753-what-do-you-want-to-see-when-you-die/page-3#entry2038799

( a blond, a bronze uplift, leopardskin underwear, she has a message for you, what else do you want ?)

xx

[this is the screen for male players, the screen for the girls is better]

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 2

I would love to see myself fall over through my own eyes, then have the screen fade to black over the course of a few seconds.

• Like 1

You Are Dead works fine for me.

No need, or desire, for frills.

Certainly no killcam, ever. Ever. Ever.

I agree 100%. Its just Jim Dandy the way it is.

You are dead is functional..

But I am vain. A prettier you are dead splash screen like the mod has wouldn't be bad >.>

Had that B-Movie appeal.

Edited by Rudette

When I die I want to see dancing naked women. That's pretty much it. If that feature can be added this would be the best game ever.

A 180 deg death scene, that morphs into, your body being looted by leering humans or being consumed by slobbering Zombies, and that is followed by crows pecking away at you as flies buzz all over the place and hop up and down on your eyeballs. Then a time lapse series of you rotting away to a picked clean skeleton.

Hmmmmmm......All that work so that a few people can watch it once and thereafter hit 'Esc' and bypass that SHIT.   

Nope!! let the devs work on things that are important instead of wasting time and effort on ridiculous crap  "you are dead" is just fine. 

They should be working on my scoped Jungle Carbine

6734016961_af286a5a44_z.jpg

I want to see how I died. For example when I brake my legs and bleed to death after climbing a dangerous 15° slope, I would prefer a message like:

"Nice glitch huh? Worked on that long time.

Sincerly,

Devs.

P.S. thanks for the money."

If you want to see how you died, pay more attention while you're alive.

This NEEDS to be a thing when a player dies. Your screen goes dark than this pops up......

smiley-face-text.jpg

Or this.....

smiley_mixed_with_the_troll_face_by_popc

• Like 1

How about just letting us know why. Infection, bullet, meteor, etc. There have been three deaths that were a mystery to me. Would just like to know why I am dead.

It's actually pretty much perfect the way it is. All I want in addition is an amount of time survived, as well as my longest amount of time survived. 

Dayz isn't the game for death animations, or kill cams. Just because it's in alpha doesn't mean some features aren't already finished.

This, especially with the count of time survived part.

Oh my topics back! Liking the ideas. I do think a death screen with deaths, kills, zombie kills and how you died is good. But I still would personally like to see a rag doll death too.

"What do you want to see when you die?"

"I dont want to die"

"but, what if ?"

"mhh...statistics...lots and lots of statistics. KM traveled, Citys visited, number of apples devoured ( and whatever, weapons used, accuracy, Z´s purged, Virgins conquered...consumed Kvas )"

• Like 3

In DayZ, people get killed by firing squads very often, instead of instantly seeing  "You are dead" after being hit by a bunch of bullets to the chest, you should see something like this (in first person, with your sight becoming darker and stuff) *READ DEAD REDEMPTION SPOILERS*

*http://youtu.be/8ry_nYFcO3o*

Remove the * at the end of the link to watch the video

Edited by Homeschooliazon

Killcam, because I want to see the person who killed me. Where he is, how many are with him, where he lives. And most of all; A pathfinder so I cant hunt him down because I get so mad when I die. 

+1 for how it is. As previously mentioned - a couple of stats would be cool. (Zombies/Players killed, Distance Walked, Time etc)