boneboys

Stable - 0.46 Discussion

Sadly, gas cooking still burns meats. I know it wasnt in the changelog, but would have been nice if fixed

Welp... 38 minutes of playing, played on one server (Hardcore), one crash on exit. Testing further in a few. No crawling zombs yet.

Hoping to find some binoculars. Are they mostly spawning in military buildings or residential as well? They are back in, right?

Welp... 38 minutes of playing, played on one server (Hardcore), one crash on exit. Testing further in a few. No crawling zombs yet.

Hoping to find some binoculars. Are they mostly spawning in military buildings or residential as well? They are back in, right?

Your best bet will be NWAF or Balota tents.

:(  I actually hadn't planned on getting shot for them... Oh well, this once I might have to risk it. If anyone sees a girl with a splitting axe and a beige wool coat, hold fire please, I'm harmless. :P Oh, the things you do for binos just so you can make hunting and spotting wildlife easier...

• Like 1

Oh, the things you do for binos just so you can make hunting and spotting wildlife easier...

Why arent you using an ACOG, LRS or PSO-1 scope? Will save you 4 slots in your inventory too. I ditched my binos, taking up space.

Edited by SniperVillan

:(  I actually hadn't planned on getting shot for them... Oh well, this once I might have to risk it. If anyone sees a girl with a splitting axe and a beige wool coat, hold fire please, I'm harmless. :P Oh, the things you do for binos just so you can make hunting and spotting wildlife easier...

Freedom Country!!!!!!! Douche Bag USA - HateS Imigrants, Founded by Imigrants

Just found binoculars on top of a car and inside a civilian building (the green one)

Also, no matter what I do, I ALWAYS have to wait 99 seconds before I can spawn in.  I waited like, 10 minutes, restarted my game, still the same thing.

Freedom Country!!!!!!! Douche Bag USA - HateS Imigrants, Founded by Imigrants

I have no idea what you were trying to say with this. I really don't. I happen to BE an immigrant to this country, just saying. Oh, yeah, and I am over 12 yrs. old, which makes me doubt if you are, what with your grammar and all.

Edit: No more feeding the trolls now.

On Topic: I have not used guns in over 2 months, I just decided to slash and hack my way through the Zeds. Maybe I'll get my paws on an M4 again. With an ACOG and my beloved suppressor. Until then, I'm in the Woods, no need for a gun. There's no one to shoot where I am at ^^

Edited by Demonica
  • Like 1

Good work once again!!

mmm so sniper rifle bullet impact FX still not fixed?

New things i just encountered in a matter of 2minutes

- Spawned in Vybor

- Spawned with no clothes on

- Light green hydrated and energized and healthy

- Found a hoping zombie

:D

Am I going crazy or has the distance fog been improved?

Album of a few images:

http://imgur.com/a/QJ45c#1

?

I have read somewhere that distant fog color has been matched with sky color, so it might look more natural (previously it was just grey).

Wish I could read French but then maybe this is just a rant as it is his 1st post on these forums rather than part of this discussion.

Yep - just the usual rant that some dont care for additions and want more fixes. Im looking at the patch notes again and here is what I see:

- about 18 new things added

- about 32 fixes

So.... yeah, a poor rant.

• Like 1

- Found a hoping zombie

:D

Climbed on his back for a ride?

• Like 1

-Nameless-, on 02 Jul 2014 - 08:17 AM, said:snapback.png

WTF !!!! On s’en bat les coui…. des grenades, vêtement et autre, on veut les tentes puti… de mer…
Bouger vous le cul vite

French Canadian here. This guy is a French from France and has a bad mouth. For those who are interested, here the translation (I have to censor some stuff): 

Word by Word Translation:

WTF!!!! We shake our testicles of grenades, clothes and other stuff, we want tents sh**** who**.... Move your asses quickly! (yeah, those are weird ways of swearing)

Logical Translation:
WTF!!!! We don't care about grenades, clothes and other stuff, we want tents. Increase your working pace!

EDIT : Had difficulties to make appear all my message. Had to re-write it

Edited by guilau
  • Like 5

Not sure if everyone saw my earlier post, but are crawling zombs a new thing?

anyone else getting a bad desymc problem since patch went to stable? every few seconds I seem to desync then eventually time out

Edit: Only seems to be hardcore

Edited by akafugitive

Little update on my DayZ-Day: After about three hours of running around: No hoppers yet, still crashing a lot. I'm not saying it's all bad, and I'm happy for the folks the patch works for. I just doubt that I will get near Krasnostav anytime soon. Every time I exit a server: Crash :-(

Good news is: I haven't had a char reset in a while now.

I just wish they could fix the crashing soon. Even if it's just a hotfix until a better solution is found for whatever causes it.

Can't wait to find some Grenades though. See if I can throw it at a deer and if Zeds run towards the explosion or towards the person who threw it.

• Like 1