Sign in to follow this  
trev186

.46 update out?

anyone getting the .46 update in steam yet  I logged on to notice all servers were on .46 in my list and said experimental/testing...yet I never have opted to be an experimental tester. My game also still says it is on .45 on the main screen. 

Steam has shown no updates yet and I have restarted several times. 

The stable servers are all down.. its usually around a 3 hour process and they went down about 25 mins ago.. 

• Like 4

and they gonna stay down since there will be nomore updates anymore... :D  *hides in a stable bush*

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Really hoping they release a fix for the character database issue, I wanna play again  :|

Me and my clan mates were switching servers and one of them said, wtf, why is my server list full of experimental servers haha. Then we all saw it, they're going down for Wednesday maintenance, will be up soon. :)

Pretty sure I'm downloading .46 as we speak on steam.  Try restarting steam if you need to, but won't matter much for another few hours or so.

just be carefull what Servers you join after the update, since it seems to take a while for some Providers to update their crap.....i can feel the "OMAGGURRD MAH CHURACTER IS DELETZED DAYZSHITGAMEDEANFIX MONEYBACK POS"  comming.

• Like 3

just be carefull what Servers you join after the update, since it seems to take a while for some Providers to update their crap.....i can feel the "OMAGGURRD MAH CHURACTER IS DELETZED DAYZSHITGAMEDEANFIX MONEYBACK POS"  comming.

just described what happened during .45

just described what happened during .45

And .44, and .43....42...41....40...shrimp cocktail...shrimp gumbo...

• Like 3

Update goes live

I didn't get it

Verify game integrity

Downloads entire game

Just wait till the servers are showing the same build N° as your game.

It ain't Rocket's science.

Exp and Stable should be running the same build (well, that's what usually happens, so don't shoot me if I'm wrong).

Update goes live

I didn't get it

Verify game integrity

Downloads entire game

#justdayzthings

Is the mp5k now on stable?

Doubt it, they were only releasing pictures of it the other day. Awesome if it does come out though :D

Can confirm, 772.3 MB update download in progress, and am not in Exp/Beta.

Doubt it, they were only releasing pictures of it the other day. Awesome if it does come out though :D

What do you mean? There were tons of videos in the latest experimental documenting the gun's performance..

nice! so we will have items like mp5, flash nade etc? Coolio

And.....

So much for my gear. 

just dont join Servers thatb arent updated yet ( or whatever the cause is )....if you happen to spawn at the coast..DONT MOVE, Exit the Server right away and find something else...happend to us alot after the last update and allways happens for the first days afterwards......

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

just dont join Servers thatb arent updated yet ( or whatever the cause is )....if you happen to spawn at the coast..DONT MOVE, Exit the Server right away and find something else...happend to us alot after the last update and allways happens for the first days afterwards......

I know the drill, still got wiped. 

I'm downloading the update too, but I'm wondering what's inside.....

beans :D

Notice my server is back online, guessing it's all done and dusted now. Reckon this one will shake things up a bit, everyone should start flocking west with NEAF getting a nerf.