maninthewall

Why no suicide button when broken legs?

Why no suicide button when spawn at Orlovets?

Makes no sense at all

• Like 3

lack of suicide options makes sense to me perfectly

EDIT althogh during testing i woudlnt mind seeing it as an option for people who are glitched under a building or whatever

Edited by qww
  • Like 1

They did have the Suicide button long ago but removed it, because people abused it.

i woudlnt mind seeing it as an option for people who are glitched under a building or whatever

That is easily escapable, no need for a suicide button.

Like gr8mghtyp00 said, fix your legs, or find a roof to throw yourself to your death.

Edited by blaeZ

Fix your broken legs, it's not hard.

It's hard if you had just spawned or in the middle of woods without axe/rags. :P

That is easily escapable, no need for a suicide button.

Like gr8mghtyp00 said, fix your legs, or find a roof to throw yourself to your death.

my post was against suicide option, duno if you can understand that or not.

the second sentence i wrote, which you only quoted, was talking about during the testing stage of dayz standalone, a suicide option instead of tiresome glitch escaping would not be a bad thing.

The second part was for OP. Don't be so sensitive.

And no I dont see the need for a suicide button when there are 3 simple ways to escape when you're stuck. Have a good day.

Edited by blaeZ

Because suicide is the easy way out.

What would be the point of going around breaking fresh spawns legs if they could simply suicide defeats the purpose.

• Like 1

Sensitive much?

i corrected you since you quoted me without even understanding what i had posted.

Because suicide is the easy way out.

What would be the point of going around breaking fresh spawns legs if they could simply suicide defeats the purpose.

Or when you force feed them rotten kiwi. They would be just like "fuck it *suicides* " and would not be forced to wait till poison will slowly kill them.

exactly whats the point in taking someone down with leg shot of they can just suicide. hopefully op realises this is not the best suggestion now anyway.

You realize you can find sticks in the forest now without an axe, right? If this were real, would you slit your own throat because you broke your leg? =)

Edited by Grimey Rick
  • Like 4

If I had a broken leg I could still drag myself up a tiny slope/steps. I can't in this game. If you just fresh spawn and fall about 2 feet off the stairs in the big red roofed barn then you break your leg. It's stupid. And while there are pretty much no zombies around to speed up your demise it's just no fun at all to wait to starve to death. Or spend a few hours crawling around trying to find an axe you can't reach because it's about 1' above you. 

Suicide button (under certain circumstances) is needed. I play games for fun. I want to love DayZ as I always have, but it's SO hard to actually die at the moment. 

Edit - scratch that - just managed to roll up those steps and roll off the platform a couple of times = dead :) 

Edited by JonnyFunkweasel

Makes no sense at all

yes suicide is wrong.

You have so much to live for really.

Also...*implement suicide on any sharp object...if not pristine you have to mash you head on it more. This should cause screams of pain and whatnot...*

Yeah...ask those who tried suicide if it was fun...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

They did have the Suicide button long ago but removed it, because people abused the shit out of it.

Fixed.

• Like 1

Deal with it. There is no reason for a suicide button because that's just a lazy way of saying "I'm too lazy to make the trip to find a zombie or some other place to kill me, so give me a free button to do it".

But that won't be the only thing. People will abuse it to go to their favorite spawns.

Fixed.

LOL. It's funny because it's an appropriate fix. xD

• Like 1

Makes no sense at all

Dear OP just in case u didnt notice, this game is not only a giant pvp berezino fuckfest 

its also a :

SURVIVAL GAME

so pull urself together and get that leg fixed!

Edited by Munson_fry

Yeah I agree. I've had people spawn with broken legs and they'd just wait to starve to death if they're not anywhere near zombies.

Suicide should be in testing by all means, even in final release. All these people trying to make the game over the top hardcore for no good reason other than to make it hardcore will drive a majority of the playerbase away with their stupid ideas.

Yeah I agree. I've had people spawn with broken legs and they'd just wait to starve to death if they're not anywhere near zombies.

Suicide should be in testing by all means, even in final release. All these people trying to make the game over the top hardcore for no good reason other than to make it hardcore will drive a majority of the playerbase away with their stupid ideas.

Stop being so dramatic.

Bet you want to spawn in with friends and spawn in with an akm right ?

• Like 1

Suicide is in game, just not as easy as pressing a button.

Also this is a SURVIVAL game it's supposed to be as hardcore as possible otherwise its not a survival game its just a game full of toolbags who bitch out instead of, you know, SURVIVING.

Players who give up and let there character starve to death rather than actually trying to play the game can leave for all i care. As far as im concerned, they are confusing this game for "PvP Bitchfest."

Edited by Murlough

Fix your broken legs, it's not hard.

It's hard if you had just spawned or in the middle of woods without axe/rags. :P

1. take off shirt.

2. tear shirt into rags.

3. Look at the ground and "collect kindling" 

4.  :thumbsup:

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83
  • Like 1