Banana_Duck

What do you use?

tumblr_n72o7xceDj1shtuf5o1_500.jpg

Works an absolute treat, 5 Queen heads sellotaped together, fits snugly between Q & E and can be used for the "double tap" effect with no damage to surrounding keys.

Please share my yours!

• Like 2

I shove a toothpick under the 2 or 3 key just over the w key, then I go have a smoke.

• Like 2

I shove a toothpick under the 2 or 3 key just over the w key, then I go have a smoke.

interesting one friend!

A magnet from one of those "shake to power up" flashlights - same footprint as a key

I use a pair of small eyelashes pliers, jammed between 2, 3 and W. (something like Elle) I stays in place very well and works great.

I jam a Canadian Quarter under the "2" and "3" keys over top of the "W" key, which in hand performs the same action.

I used to use the steam overlay, but that dont work no more....

• Like 1

Toggle macro holds W, tap W then press macro key.

Hello there

As with hets I also use a body part.

Im not telling which.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

I actually use the middle finger. The map isn't that big, and you can't run straight ahead for a very long time without running into a tree trunk, a fence, a house or simply going uphill were it is faster to run zig zag. When is it exactly you claim such gimmicks will be of any use?

tumblr_n72o7xceDj1shtuf5o1_500.jpg

Works an absolute treat, 5 Queen heads sellotaped together, fits snugly between Q & E and can be used for the "double tap" effect with no damage to surrounding keys.

Please share my yours!

HAHA I do the exact same thing, I thought i was the only one

Edited by Gdaddy22

My fiance takes over when I need to leave the room for whatever reason.  Other than the times she has taken over for me she has never played DayZ, but watched me play quite a bit.  She has 5 kills just from taking over for me here and there.  Here I am thinking that I was a fairly ruthless player...

Hello there

As with hets I also use a body part.

Im not telling which.

Rgds

LoK

I'm picturing a hoof.
  • Like 1

I actually use the middle finger. The map isn't that big, and you can't run straight ahead for a very long time without running into a tree trunk, a fence, a house or simply going uphill were it is faster to run zig zag. When is it exactly you claim such gimmicks will be of any use?

Tis no gimmick Mr ash, I've actually used it quite a few times running to berezino or various places when my attentions been elsewhere, mostly when I've been getting killed a lot for being a no pants weirdo or something, I don't know where I'd be with out it!