Evil Minion

DayZ Virtual Paper Doll - Community Clothing Suggestions (v1.30)

Is it too late to suggest American ACU uniforms? Take them from US bases from the contingent (I'm going to just call them CFOR) there.

Is it too late to suggest American ACU uniforms? Take them from US bases from the contingent (I'm going to just call them CFOR) there.

They are basically included in the camouflage patterns UCP, MARPAD, Multicam and US Woodland as we already got the clothing pieces implemented (Tactical Shirt/Jacket, Combat boots etc.). In this case its more of a color variant with minor modifications - including those would bloat the list without adding anything new.

I wanna bathrobe & Poncho

Wandering through Chernarus with just a bathrobe and  short canvas pants  :D

03C003C000872144-photo-the-big-lebowski.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHr4AIiHVyY

or walking around and gunning down bandits with a Revolver & Lever-action rifle

sbsv19p7m5qy.png

Edited by irishroy

I voted other.

Specifically I would want craftable coats from animal skins and then specifically again, wolf skin coat complete with either a wolf head hood or like a scarf type thing that goes over your back and paws hang down your chest.

Just to give your survivor a grizzled true survivor look, this guy has been surviving a long time. (or he managed to find a gun and a wolf very early)

I would call this a "Fur Coat". Granted the version Arnold is wearing on the picture doesn't have a wolf head hood and there is also the professionally made type (no picture yet - just think of Cruella de Ville). Maybe I should split them and put craftable clothes in their own category.

I will go through the game making pictures of zombies and adding clothing worn by them and not currently on the list. I will also add more pictures without extra notice or changing the version number. Please vote so we can get data which kind of clothing is liked and which kind is unwanted.

Fur coats and hats is kind of big thing in eastern parts IMO

Should be in game

To go along with my vote, I think the Poncho's should also spawn in camo... To make them more sought after...

Even tho ponchos are sick as is

Yay, Ponchos!

bg2gr4u1mhi.gif

With Ponchos we need an animation like this:

769o9fkhbap6.gif

@3:25

Edited by irishroy

Poncho is in the lead right now. The poll will stay until Sunday and is to be replaced with a jacket poll. So if you haven't voted but got a favorite (or unfavorite) please cast your vote!

Now that they have rifle wraps for the Mosin, maybe they could have a craftable scrim cover for your helmets?

41e09a3b.jpg

I have suggestion about bout

Head

-Military Goggles

-Balachava (Military Mask)

-Ski Mask

Topwear

-Singlet

-Sport Bra

How bout that?

I have suggestion about bout

Head

-Military Goggles

-Balachava (Military Mask)

-Ski Mask

Blaclava has been confirmed already.

Also civilian balaclavas (=ski masks)

military goggles are in the gamefiles already, named "TacGoggles" ;)

How bout that?

I would say yes .- but all those items are already on the list (not the sports bra, but there is a general bra).

I'd like more styles of glasses/eyewear.

Shooting glasses and construction goggles are a must, and I wouldn't mind some more types of reading glasses (the "thin frame" and "thick frame" ones are just too vague to be good enough on their own).

That, and a powdered whig & pirate hat.

Edited by Chaingunfighter

Its about all the clothes listed in the OP - but the forums don't support polls that big so I had to split them.