Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

The, "waiting for stable to update", waiting room.

No news on stable patch but still 47mins left till server maintenance is expected to be finished off to youtube for me

• Like 1

No news on stable patch but still 47mins left till server maintenance is expected to be finished off to youtube for me

47mins?.. Ill go get some more drinky drink and have a breath of air on the patio then. 

Both axes are back to being one shot melee weapons again. At least on zombies so thats a good thing to look forward to.

so STABLE update is quasi finished "4,5 MB"

they only fixed zombies ??? :/

Edited by TiMEDANCE

Both axes are back to being one shot melee weapons again. At least on zombies so thats a good thing to look forward to.

Wait, wut? You're in game?

Wait, wut? You're in game?

No not yet, im just saying axes are back to normal one hit which is good.

Edited by Deathlove

well i feel it s a bit easy on one hit whack but due to their current buggy state its acceptable.

Its does not appear that much has changed, as exp is up.. still the same. Stable has a 5mb patch and is now on 44.123802

I spawned in, with all my same gear.. I doubt it changed much. If anyone sees anything about what they did.. let us know

Edited by lrish

Its does not appear that much has changed, as exp is up.. still the same. Stable has a 5mb patch and is now on 44.123802

I spawned in, with all my same gear.. I doubt it changed much. If anyone sees anything about what they did.. let us know

DAM IT <_<

Yeah hasn't changed yet but its funny cause i still got my ballistic helmet and gasmask on still. XD

I would expect an experimental update and some time testing that before it goes to stable. As far as I know we are still on the same experimental version.

Wrong it still took about  5 hits with my splitting axe to get a zombie down.

Oh btw on a hill near the airfield i got overun with zombies.

i barely had time to reload my mosin because they spawned over and over next to me.

why would you want the experimental to be pushed? didnt you see how many bugs are still there? painting 75 bullets mags turns them to 30 , bugged scopes ...etc etc. Do you want these bugs at stable? No id rather wait for another week

Wrong it still took about  5 hits with my splitting axe to get a zombie down.

Oh btw on a hill near the airfield i got overun with zombies.

i barely had time to reload my mosin because they spawned over and over next to me.

Im talking about on experimental. They all 1 shot man. Not talking about stable which stable will soon have that.

Hooray! Time for my fireaxe ragers again.

why would you want the experimental to be pushed? didnt you see how many bugs are still there? painting 75 bullets mags turns them to 30 , bugged scopes ...etc etc. Do you want these bugs at stable? No id rather wait for another week

that example is a really small issue ..The more important thing was the rubber banding..but i think that is been seen to.

We are all signed up to play an ALPHA in development. I dont see why there is even two stable/ experimental. It could all be experimental as far as im concerned, or let the server admin choose Experimental/Stable.

So I would rather have all the stuff in experimental pushed through to Stable ASAP yes. I dont mind about small bugs with mag for AK, that can be patched fairly easily and isn't a major gamebreaker.

Having access to the hunting, fireplace etc for everyone will really benefit the whole game, and it will get everyone playing DAY Z Again. Its too hard trying to get on experimental servers when their all full and getting lag spammed

So YES!

Edited by AgentNe0
  • Like 1

NO! I did not... :D... I never read the OP Title..

uauauauauaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

kamikaze - go for it !

• Like 1

that example is a really small issue ..The more important thing was the rubber banding..but i think that is been seen to.

We are all signed up to play an ALPHA in development. I dont see why there is even two stable/ experimental. It could all be experimental as far as im concerned, or let the server admin choose Experimental/Stable.

So I would rather have all the stuff in experimental pushed through to Stable ASAP yes. I dont mind about small bugs with mag for AK, that can be patched fairly easily and isn't a major gamebreaker.

Having access to the hunting, fireplace etc for everyone will really benefit the whole game, and it will get everyone playing DAY Z Again. Its too hard trying to get on experimental servers when their all full and getting lag spammed

So YES!

But you have to remember they end up waiting to fix bugs until the next patch unless it's a super emergency.

• Like 1

I am so full of forum rage this morning.. facking fack-fack fackity fack.

>:(

*breathes in deeply.. mashes respawn button

Now confirmed. It was going to go stable today, but the rubberbanding issue is delaying it. Good call, since that rubberbanding issue is not anything we would want introduced to stable (just think of the shitstorm on the forums), and also a good example of why they have the experimental/stable division

• Like 1

yea hopefully next week then guys although I feel rubber banding has been almost solved now :) anyway the forest comes out tomorow that will keep me busy while i wait