Sign in to follow this  
Testy69

Marijuana plant, grow and smoke

Hey guyZ. When they implement plant growing, I want to be able to create my own marijuana farm and get high all day every day every damn day. I want to be able to harvest the good bits. Roll them up and smoke it.

For the excess weed. I want to be able to trade them with other players for bullets or what ever currency.

I want to see cool visual effects when my character gets high. Combine it with me getting high when playing.  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^ 

That's what I wanna do man. Just tend my farm and smoke weed. I'll be your friendly neighborhood druggie.

If you are against weed, you can burn my farm with a flamethrower like in that Far Cry 3 mission.

• Like 6

I don't know where you live testy but you do know that self incrimination is a thing right?

• Like 1

Don't we already have enough of this worthless shit in real life..?  Why do people want things like drugs, nudity, or sex in a game like this?  If that is all implemented i see Dayz Standalone turning into Grand Theft Auto 6: Chernarus 

• Like 7

Don't we already have enough of this worthless shit in real life..?  Why do people want things like drugs, nudity, or sex in a game like this?  If that is all implemented i see Dayz Standalone turning into Grand Theft Auto 6: Chernarus 

I really don't understand people who are against drugs/nudity/spraypainted dicks in a game where killing for sport, handcuffing and force feeding is a thing.

• Like 3

I really don't understand people who are against drugs/nudity/spraypainted dicks in a game where killing for sport, handcuffing and force feeding is a thing.

we force feed babies in real life when we feed them. People dont have to kill and torture people, there is nothing else to do. 

and as always 

ALPHA.

we force feed babies in real life when we feed them. People dont have to kill and torture people, there is nothing else to do. 

and as always 

ALPHA.

You wouldn't have to do drugs either. But a drug system, something like in Fallout would be great.

So handcuffing and forcefeeding rotten food to another player who would like to play the game is acceptable, because "there's nothing else to do"?

All i say is that we should have either one way or the other. Have a coop game with morale meter etc. or go totally free and mental.

Also please don't force feed your baby!

Edited by pistaaaa
  • Like 1

What is the only reason that people want nuduity in game? For sexual pleasure. There is no other reason why and if someone says "it would add realism" my response to that is that a boundary has to be drawn eventually between a game and real life.

• Like 2

The game already supports licking on batteries, it doesnt need to support drug abuse too...

• Like 2

What is the only reason that people want nuduity in game? For sexual pleasure. There is no other reason why and if someone says "it would add realism" my response to that is that a boundary has to be drawn eventually between a game and real life.

If the boobies bounce realistic then yeah, I think they add realism.

But growing weed, how do you wanna do it, press "f" to plant seed and after 10 seconds you get buds?

Or you want to do the planting properly, dig the hole carry all the soil and manuever there etc. then grow it for 4-5 months (servers tend to reset faster) hoping that nobody steals them?

No i think not, besides its more FUN and USEFUL when you do it non-virtually.

• Like 2

There are some maps on epoch that allow harvesting and selling :p

Hey guyZ. When they implement plant growing, I want to be able to create my own marijuana farm and get high all day every day every damn day. I want to be able to harvest the good bits. Roll them up and smoke it.

For the excess weed. I want to be able to trade them with other players for bullets or what ever currency.

I want to see cool visual effects when my character gets high. Combine it with me getting high when playing.  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^ 

That's what I wanna do man. Just tend my farm and smoke weed. I'll be your friendly neighborhood druggie.

If you are against weed, you can burn my farm with a flamethrower like in that Far Cry 3 mission.

I don't think you've ever smoked weed cause you don't see anything when you're high off it unless it's laced with something else.....

Hello there

I wasnt aware smoking dope gave you hallucinations? Obviously I never inhaled.

I do find it odd that when folk want drugs included that they should give you buffs. Im not aware of any that do in reallife. Perhaps PcP but that's not going to be common.

I dont mind them being in game at all, but if they are then lets have some realistic effects.

Dope=reduce run/walk speed, hunger levels increased.

Coke=No sleep/no health regen and reduced leg strength (try leg sweeping a coked up guy, they go down easy) No appreciable affects from alchohol. Dunno how you emulate talking ball about how great one is for ages to a disinterested audience?

Speed=no sleep/no health regen

Rgds

LoK

The positives? Well how can you emulate them in a game?

• Like 2

1. DayZ is a real-time game (which means an hour in real world = an hour in game)

2. Marijuana grows for weeks or months.

You would have to sit there for months waiting for your plant to grow unless we wanna speed it up for the sake of marijuana and at the same time lose realism. 

Edited by Gdaddy22

i just dont see how being stoned can be added into the  game in any useful or meaningful or realistic way, since its not something thats visual or audible, same with cigarettes

Is cannabis something that's likely to grow in Chernarus? 

Plus I can't think of any advantage it would impart in-game besides a message saying 'you feel generally good about life. Sit down. Relax. But be careful, there's a sniper watching you right now'.

I don't think you've ever smoked weed cause you don't see anything when you're high off it unless it's laced with something else.....

You sir, clearly didn't smoke any high quality weed.

Edited by Testy69

Is cannabis something that's likely to grow in Chernarus? 

Hard to tell, its the same time of the year in Chenarus all the time and it seems to be early fall, august maybe. So its too late to plant anything for this year anymore since the growing period is almost over.

I am with you on this one. I already replied with my support to the other post that suggested to bring in cocaine and beer so you definitely have my support for growing and trading marijuana. Drugs and alcohol will become one of the most valuable and rarest commodities after a "real" zombie apocalypse. I know what I have in my survival kit at home; Glock 19 with three magazines, 200 rounds of ammunition, three bottles of water, and half a pound of blow. 

And to all those that are hating on drugs, wouldn't it be better to do drugs in the game instead of on the streets?

• Like 1

But how would you implement them into the game? Allthough they are very simple tasks, but making moonshine, growing pot, shrooms or any other intoxicant requires time to make.

Finding them from the world, ok. Growing them somehow instantly, no.

haha so many friggin stiffs posting... theres nothing wrong with weed.. anything is bad for you in excess.. alot safer than alcohol !

• Like 1

why not, could be used as a painkiller as well

Edited by lootable