Sign in to follow this  
AlphaDogMeat .

To the guy I killed in Gorka police station today...

1. Tough.

2. Don't go AFK in popular buildings.

3. Next time, have something worth looting, OK?

A month ago, I might have waited, given you food and drink maybe. Now I just put 2 in your head, then searched and hid your body. This is what the game has made me into - a flint-hearted, emotionless killer.

My only regret is wasting one bullet; what was I thinking?

• Like 1

I'm sure he will both see and appreciate this message.

Can't say I ever understood these "to the person who..." threads.

• Like 4

Now I just put 2 in your head, then searched and hid your body.

:huh:

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 2

These stupid "That guy at place X" threads are numb.

Are we supposed to be impressed you killed a person?  Like my cat bringing home a mouse proudly?  If so, good for you.

Are we expected to become upset over how this terrible game has hardened your once pure soul?  I weep, really, I am weeping right now as I type this.

Do you legitimately expect a person who dies while AFK to race to the internet and look for some meaning in his death?  With 2 million buyers, you think he is here on this forum?  Looking at your thread?

Sorry honey, this event matters to not one single person other than you.  But it seems special to you so enjoy.

Edited by PhillyT
  • Like 8

Are we supposed to be impressed you killed a person?  Like my cat bringing home a mouse proudly?  If so, good for you.

Are we expected to become upset over how this terrible game has hardened your once pure soul?  I weep, really, I am weeping right now as I type this.

Do you legitimately expect a person who dies while AFK to race to the internet and look for some meaning in his death?  With 2 million buyers, you think he is here on this thread?  Looking at your thread?

Sorry honey, this event matters to not one single person tother than you.  But it seems special to you so enjoy.

you cunt, stop making fun of me. every time I die, i ALWAYS come racing to these threads to see if someone posts about me :(

• Like 6

Tell you what, every time, assume it was me.  I will be your source of renewal.  You can post me an angry message, I will apologize and we will move on!

• Like 2

1. Tough.

2. Don't go AFK in popular buildings.

3. Next time, have something worth looting, OK?

A month ago, I might have waited, given you food and drink maybe. Now I just put 2 in your head, then searched and hid your body. This is what the game has made me into - a flint-hearted, emotionless killer.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a badass.

• Like 4

For all the merging the mods do.. there should be a thread stickied, titled: "To the Person.." and they can just place them all there for people to "see". 

For my part:

To the guy that cut me off on the freeway today.. You're an idiot. You almost ran that poor old woman off the road trying to get all Too Fast Too Furious on me.. good job douchebag. 

:facepalm:

• Like 3

Do you legitimately expect a person who dies while AFK to race to the internet and look for some meaning in his death?  With 2 million buyers, you think he is here on this forum?  Looking at your thread?

Sorry honey, this event matters to not one single person other than you.  But it seems special to you so enjoy.

QFT QFT QFT

Hey! You shot someone.

In a video game.

Okay?

So?

You killed someone who was AFK in a police station and made a /forum topic/ about it.

What are we supposed to say?

OH THOU HAVE GIVEN IN TO THE DEVIL! THOU SHALL REPENT FOR THOU'S HORRID ACTIONS?

Nah.

It doesn't matter, so don't make threads about it.

You've really never seen people reply to them who were the ones the thread was 'to'? Cause I've seen a couple in my day. People who play this game do read this forum ya know. I'd imagine there would be much less of these if we were able to talk to other players in game without having to be in the immediate vicinity...

Edited by Amias Free
  • Like 1

Yet here you are, bumping this thread to the top.

You cared. Edit: And all the other special snowflakes looking to crap on the OP did too. Pat yourselves on the back guys, job well done.

Edited by Amias Free
  • Like 1

You've really never seen people reply to them who were the ones the thread was 'to'? Cause I've seen a couple in my day. People who play this game do read this forum ya know. I'd imagine there would be much less of these if we were able to talk to other players in game without having to be in the immediate vicinity...

No, I haven't seen responses to these threads from the person they're talking about. And I know that DayZ players browse this forum, but it's not like all of them do. In fact, I can't say I've talked to a person in-game who browses these forums. I've asked before. 

I've also never felt the need to apologize or lecture someone through a thread they are unlikely to see.

You cared. Edit: And all the other special snowflakes looking to crap on the OP did too. Pat yourselves on the back guys, job well done.

Commenting in a thread means you care? I fail to see how commenting automatically means you care.

• Like 1

If responding to a thread is a desperate plea for attention, then apparently I am desperate for attention.  So is the OP. 

But I like your white knight persona, so good on you son!

• Like 1

They are these RP "campfire section" regulars that now flood general discussions with their nerd talk after their sub section has been deleted.

Edited by naraga

They are these RP "campfire section" regulars that now flood general discussions with their nerd talk after their sub section has been deleted.

Nah, people have always been making these retarded threada even when the campfire section existed.

No, I haven't seen responses to these threads from the person they're talking about. And I know that DayZ players browse this forum, but it's not like all of them do. In fact, I can't say I've talked to a person in-game who browses these forums. I've asked before.

I actually posted a thread in the gallery and the guy I killed commented on my youtube page and confirmd it was him. Obviously super dumb luck, but it did happen. Thread can be found here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/190872-discovery-a-journey-into-experimental-day-1/

• Like 1

HOW IS HE GOING TO READ THIS THREAD IF HE IS DEAD!!!

1373547859673.gif

• Like 1

:huh:

Go on - think harder.  You'll get there.

To the rest, thank you for your warm words of encouragement and inspiration.  If I've stopped just one newspawn from straying away from the coast thinking they're safe then it's all been worthwhile.

just fucking stop with these posts.

• Like 1