jameslennoxhood

Vegetarian Survivors

Vegetarians Only Please  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How will you the post apocalyptic veggy choose to survive?

• I will starve to death for my vegetarian beliefs.
    • Ill do anything to survive and if that means murdering innocent animals for food then so be it.
    • I will do my best to stay vegetarian even if im hungry all the time, but if it comes to life or death i will eat meat to ensure my survival.

I have a question.

can we forcefeed meat to captured vegetarians in the game? xD

Sorry for being a carnivore lol. Not my fault they taste so good.

*Sigh* your post was absolutely useless except for poking fun at vegetarians/vegans. both posts, this one and the one i responded to.

Edited by over9000nukez

Correct me if I'm wrong, but humans are Omnivores for a reason. If your in a survival situation you would be a complete and total idiot to refuse to "murder" an animal if that was the only source of food available. Omnivores have an edge over straight carnivores or herbivores in situations where food is scarce. I would love to see a vegan starve to death because they were too stupid and ignorant to "murder" and animal to survive. I guess all the humans for the past thousands of years are cold blooded horrible murderers. Hate to break it to you but killing an animal for food, especially when your could potentially die is not murder.

More bacon for me

<--- Vegetarian , you get my beans

Well, what happens when environment changes? Those who aren't adapted i.e "vegetarians" (LOL) will die a not so quick death of starvation. 

The rest of us will live on.

RETARDED IDEA PLEASE CEASE TO MAKE POSTS, PREFERABLY UNINSTALL INTERNET AND ELECTRICITY 

now thats just ignorant.

Quick question: how it that ignorant? It is a personal observation, and a decision made on the observation.

He finds meat tasty, so he has no moral dilemmas about hunting. I just can't find that ignorant in any way,shape or form.

Quick question: how it that ignorant? It is a personal observation, and a decision made on the observation.

He finds meat tasty, so he has no moral dilemmas about hunting. I just can't find that ignorant in any way,shape or form.

that's like me saying, "Im a vegan because eating meat is absolutely disgusting, it has glue in it to stick it together when they have extra scraps, they torture animals before they die for a year or so, then they hang the animal by its back legs, snip its neck and let it bleed out,and the animals bathe in their own shit, and get fed bone meal and other waste products from us, ya thats why im a vegan." or something of that sort, he made a comment that wasn't necessary to say,this is a conversation on 'Would  vegetarians switch to eating meat if shit hit the fan' why else would he say it other then to attack vegetarians/vegans indirectly. Then he went on to say "oh IM sorry that IM a carnivore,its not MY fault it taste so good", again, just another indirect attack to make himself seem like a good person.

that's like me saying, "Im a vegan because eating meat is absolutely disgusting, it has glue in it to stick it together when they have extra scraps, they torture animals before they die for a year or so, then they hang the animal by its back legs, snip its neck and let it bleed out,and the animals bathe in their own shit, and get fed bone meal and other waste products from us, ya thats why im a vegan." or something of that sort, he made a comment that wasn't necessary to say,this is a conversation on 'Would  vegetarians switch to eating meat if shit hit the fan' why else would he say it other then to attack vegetarians/vegans indirectly. Then he went on to say "oh IM sorry that IM a carnivore,its not MY fault it taste so good", again, just another indirect attack to make himself seem like a good person.

1) Yes, you would switch over, or you would die. No arguing with that.

2) Again, I don't see any ignorance. You just seem rather touchy. Relax.

1) Yes, you would switch over, or you would die. No arguing with that.

2) Again, I don't see any ignorance. You just seem rather touchy. Relax.

maybe I'm a bit touchy, i wasn't really offended at it, i almost laughed, but if im a vegetarian, so i feel i should be able to defend against something so pointless, a vegetarian, as soon as i mention im one, i always seem to get "oh i couldn't LIVE without meat, its so TASTY, its not necessary, its like a christian in a voodoo society lets say, an atheist in a very religious community, atheist says i don't believe in god, Christians say oh my god, i couldn't live without god and my prayer , how can you possibly do that, i love god, why don't you?

i dont know if you saw what he said next, but it was very snarky and wise-crack.

maybe I'm a bit touchy, i wasn't really offended at it, i almost laughed, but if im a vegetarian, so i feel i should be able to defend against something so pointless, a vegetarian, as soon as i mention im one, i always seem to get "oh i couldn't LIVE without meat, its so TASTY, its not necessary, its like a christian in a voodoo society lets say, an atheist in a very religious community, atheist says i don't believe in god, Christians say oh my god, i couldn't live without god and my prayer , how can you possibly do that, i love god, why don't you?

i dont know if you saw what he said next, but it was very snarky and wise-crack.

I hope you re-read your post and realize how much of an idiot you make yourself out to be.

I hope you re-read your post and realize how much of an idiot you make yourself out to be.

i don't see it, and that excalated quicky

Edited by over9000nukez

if forced to, id eat fish before id eat meat. in minecraft hardcore survival i ate fish if i needed to

woudl be cool to see minecraft type fishing maybe?(but not as fast and easy of course)

Edited by qww

Good poll.

Bags of rice for Dayzzzz son. Really not that hard to be a veg in dayz. My Skyrim characters were all veg as well with all the hardcore mods installed on it.

Maybe when animals are implemented I'll play as a deranged beast boy who defends the animals from anyone trying to hunt them.

• Like 1

*Sigh* your post was absolutely useless except for poking fun at vegetarians/vegans. both posts, this one and the one i responded to.

I guess the poll by OP is even more of a poke then

In all seriousness, this poll is pretty foolish. I don't think you realize just how much a psycological effect hunger has on the human mind. In my survival program, I've had people who were ostensibly vegetarians at the start of the week eating jerky and bouillon soup by the end of the program. They were too hungry to care.

In all seriousness, this poll is pretty foolish. I don't think you realize just how much a psycological effect hunger has on the human mind. In my survival program, I've had people who were ostensibly vegetarians at the start of the week eating jerky and bouillon soup by the end of the program. They were too hungry to care.

the op is goin on about in game tho, hes not talking about in reality, noones voting that they would die in real life,

and im not defending his poll or anything but some of the replies about being an in game vegi are funny to read, since i am vegi and "in game vegi" on dayz and minecraft

• Like 1