dayy

Your worst moment

What was you worst moment in dayz?

Mine, I was eating some delicious tactical bacon in Elektro, next thing I know, I hear a creepy voice go, 'bye bye little boy', BOOM, a 1911 goes off in my face ;(

My worst Moment with dayZ ? Like the aboslute worst Thing ?

Finding out ist 3AM allready and work starts at 8AM.

• Like 5

I stopped to help a fresh spawn out once, was going to give him a spare (loaded) hand gun that I needed to get rid of. While looking in my inventory he bare fisted knocked me out. I wear bike helmets a lot more often these days...

• Like 4

My friend and I where fully geared (talking fully pristine m4 with MagPul parts and 40 round mags) however there is one specific piece of gear we wanted (and still want), the legendary blue press vest. We never found it but we did somehow find the even rarer anti-stab vest so we decided to check out Rifty seeing as the vest spawns there. We had survived 2 bandit encounters one of which was a group of 3 bandits but once we where there my friend somehow managed to fall of the deck. He freaked out (as expected) but at least I knew where not to go, only to fall of the deck myself 2 minutes later........ After everything we had survived. bandits, airfields etc etc we died because we had slipped of a boat. We didn't play for 3 days afterwards.

• Like 1

When i log in i play with the hero,that means i grab on 2 cans of beans and 1 waterbottle a bible and some rags while everything

else i happen to loot,i just give it away to random people.But once when i started playing i was starving to death,so i saw this guy looting a shed wearing an orange coat,here i was behind his back i equipped my axe and went for his head,killed him in cold blood and felt kinda bad.So from that day,i tried my best to help people(that means getting shot in the face is a daily sport) :D .

Standing at the entrance of an ATC yesterday after hearing frantic sks and M4 fire. I see a mountain pack and motorbike helmet crawling for the stairs. He hadn't responded to me when I hailed him from outside. When he began spinning around toward me, I let off a single round and I hit the floor dead before he was even perpindicular to me.

At NEAF, always shoot first and ask later.

Today I was with my friend, he had a blaze, and I had an M4.... We were in a TS channel, all of a sudden, I hear HOLY SHIT GET DOWN!!! I drop, and I see a group of 4 guys walking along. There may have been a chance that they were friendly, that doubt was removed when a newspawn went up to them, asking for help... Use your imagination, you all know what happened next. 

My worst moment was, i just found a guy at berezino infront of the police station, he had his legs broken. He had an M4 on him, so i told him to put it on the ground, i picked it up and told him to follow me to a house nearby so i could talk to him and search him before giving him his gun back and some morfine. On the way to the house i got sniped from some stupid bandit and died instantly, i was fully geared had everything. I spawned close to berezino and i almost reached my body, it was 3 minutes walking but then i saw a server message: ''The server will restart in one minute''.

Just my god damn luck eh.

Today I was with my friend, he had a blaze, and I had an M4.... We were in a TS channel, all of a sudden, I hear HOLY SHIT GET DOWN!!! I drop, and I see a group of 4 guys walking along. There may have been a chance that they were friendly, that doubt was removed when a newspawn went up to them, asking for help... Use your imagination, you all know what happened next.

If that was your worst moment, then you're not going to enjoy DayZ.

breaking my legs for no particular reason in a barn and ruining 2 coupled 30 rnd mags that I had in my pants.  That was BS.  Just walking around and broke my legs.  Crap, had to use my last morphine autoinjector too since I could not get those stupid sticks and bandage to craft a friggin splint.  That is just the most recent of MANY though.

My worst moment?

Three bandits were shooting us (2 friends and me), and we killed one after ~10 minutes. We waited quite long, but it seemed that his friend vanished. After double-double checking everything, I went to his body to loot.

Tab.

See inventory.

Filled with 60 mags for M4.

Dragging one mag to my inventory

As soon as it hits my inventory

ratatatatatatatat

you are dead

:)

Getting disconnected when I was trying to help someone find medical supplies and save him.

Clearing NEAF and realizing I forgot to pick up one item in the ATC which I had looted 30 seconds earlier....run back real quick to pick it up and a bandit had spawned on the stair case (server hopper) and was just waiting for someone to walk in...I turned the corner..... your dead.....30 seconds ago empty now occupied....

I was in a small town in bumfuck nowhere east of the map checking out the walkie talkie or w/e its called that I just found. Decided to call out over every channel to see if someone else had one.

While I was doing that I suddenly heard someone reply. At first I thought it was over the walkie talkie, but then I saw a guy standing outside the house I was in aiming a gun at me. Felt really embarrassed knowing he sat there hearing me talk nonsense to tin air :(. He let me go though and went his own way.

I ran to a guy in some military camp barrack. Wanted to talk to him, he logged. Didn't shoot his idling body though.

I thought I might have scared him with my look though he was geared decently, as well.

I was looting the prison when I heard footsteps, so I froze in front of the door with my SKS at the ready. I was sitting a little to the back, near the corner, with my sights on the door. It opens and I opened fire, my sights being on the guy at all times. I fired long before he did (he had an M4) and I had the more powerful rifle. I gazed at my screen in disbelief as none of my carefully aimed fire registered. Halfway my clip, he started shooting and his fire did register. When my clip was emty I just sat there, astounded. A few seconds later I was dead, with my only solace being that he probably died from my shots later. 

Being stuck in a wall. 

This probably isn't far off it. Spent a good twenty minutes moving on an airfield. We'd heard shots so were taking it slow, scoping the area before moving. All going great, proper little squad we were :D Then for some reason, I went out ahead and decided to hide in a bush I'd already gone past in FULL VIEW of the ATC tower. I utterly deserved the whip crack followed by the black screen and the 'You are dead' message :D Still makes me cringe a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3UY9yif3Vw

if you're interested, but the story is pretty much in a nutshell above :D

Edited by thebomberman

The worst moment was in the early days when I was starving and eating rotten fruit, getting food poisoning, becoming more blind every minute and finally falling over unconscious. My friend looks over my loot and tells me I had sardines/tuna in my backpack.

If that was your worst moment, then you're not going to enjoy DayZ.

Wasnt so much as the act (I play hero, dying is normal) as much as how creepy the guy sounded xD I shit myself...

Spending 6 to 8 hours last night playing. Got my guy stacked. But the next day when i spawned in my guy had nothing but some shoes

Me and a couple of my clanmates were in the blue doored house in elektro couple months back. Long story short: there was a hacker with a mosin disappearing and reappearing on the bottom of the stairs, I managed to hit him with my m4, 30 secs later, one of my clanmate got teleported ~20m above ground and died while me and my other clanmate got teleported in middle of an ocean. (He also had at least a wallhack and ability to holster every players weapons so you couldn't use it anymore until relogging (server restart))

I was hydrated and energized, had to wait about 40 min to die >:(

I agreed to meet a friend at the apartments in Berenzino. I was fully geared and I didn't die for almost 2 weeks. I entered Berenzino and started strolling like a tourist, stopped by the medical station

BAAAAAAAAAAM

You're dead ...

My worst moment, being fully geared. Flanking a guy who took a shot at me, I come up behind him and have a clean shot then my computer lags for some reason or another for a full 2 seconds and I cannot move or shoot. When I regain control and try to take aim he's already turned around and gets me before I can click.

Dammit computer... time for an SSD. Or to turn off all scanning software because I think that might have been it.