Sign in to follow this  
QUAZIMOFO

The first vehicle that should be added

Why do people bother to talk so much about "what the first vehicle should be" and so on.

The first vehicle WILL be a bicycle.

We will not see it FOR MONTHS.

The next vehicles ARE NOT EVEN BEING CONSIDERED until they think that what they want will work. That requires a prototype. The bicycle is that prototype.

• Like 2

It should be the bicycle, easily. Literally the most efficient vehicle ever designed, can carry far more than a human ever could, and never needs refueling. Maintenance is a breeze, and wheels can be improvised out of almost any material at hand.

• Like 1

First vehicle?

Its going to be the bike. Already officially stated.

But, with that said. I want that effing motorcycle right now.. like right now. I would climb mountains with it and conquer the Americas.. or reconquer them. 

Whatever. 

• Like 2

The video even has a RL bandit driving around Chernarus! Though he doesn't seem to have his fully-modded M4 and fire axe, or his backpack for holding loot that many others have gathered and he simply stole.

Also, we need roller skates.

Edited by Mancomb

They said they might do a small car as well as the bike actually.

I personally think it should be a car instead of a bike first if not both because bikes are such selfish modes of transportation.  Vehicles act well as a group project and end game, and encourage cooperation where as bikes are almost the exact opposite.

Why do people bother to talk so much about "what the first vehicle should be" and so on.

The first vehicle WILL be a bicycle.

We will not see it FOR MONTHS.

The next vehicles ARE NOT EVEN BEING CONSIDERED until they think that what they want will work. That requires a prototype. The bicycle is that prototype.

Chill out. I just thought the vid was awesome.

Its already said the FIRST vehicle is going to be the bicycle and TRUST ME when i say its going to be your best friend even when newer vehicles pop up. In the mods they take LESS to maintain than any other high end vehicle in game plus they are amazing both on and off road.

It should be the bicycle, easily. Literally the most efficient vehicle ever designed, can carry far more than a human ever could, and never needs refueling. Maintenance is a breeze, and wheels can be improvised out of almost any material at hand.

^ This

It is literally hands down one of the best ones in game. It may not have a storage capacity but its so quite plus very low repairing.

It's called the Taurus 2x2, prototype two-wheeled stroke bike. That thing is kick-ass. *squeals* But, like others have said, the Bicycle will be the first vehicle.

Reminds me of a old 70's trail breaker I salvaged from a Forest Service boneyard years ago.

Reminds me of a old 70's trail breaker I salvaged from a Forest Service boneyard years ago.

Or a old U.S. Roken?

My first suggestions as vehicles to be added:

Lada Niva

Ssangyong Rexton

Ssangyong Korando from 90'

Ssangyong Musso

Ssangyong Jeep ....on the 50' Ssangyong Made an exact copy of the American Jeep Willis

Great Wall Hoover

Great Wall Steed

Gonow Pickup

Fiat Panda from 80'

Volkswagen Golf 90' series (maibe 4th?)

Citroen 2CV

Edited by GunnyITA

The domestic version of the Lada and a UAZ Jeep would be a good start.