miss_hellcat

For the GIRLS...

Anything that is not strictly unisex is going to cause trouble

Right?

This link is not about female clothes in games, it's just a cool place about women in computing and making games, for anyone who is interested:

http://ajlange.azurewebsites.net/

xx pilgrim

Edited by pilgrim

Apocalyptic fashion trends are unisex all the way.

814380_392q5y3nmw.jpg

thats not apocalyptic, that the smashing 80s all the way - i know it, i've been there :D

• Like 2

^

Aww shoot!

and I thought that's just how folk dressed in Australia

• Like 1

Lol imagine how things would be marrying to a woman like that.

*Late at night man tries to sneak in his house*

*Lights turn on,his wife in full armor is sitting on the couch*

Were where you?

Honey,i can explain...

You were out drinking with that slut again!

*draws katana*

Oh no,honey wait.....

Talking now about apocalyptic now ... Whut.

Too much girly: It's too sexist!!

Not enough girly, perhaps incoming complaining.

I can't get the point of our communities. It'd be awesome to add

more clothes for the female character, maybe even some new hairstyles.

I believe if the female char turns OP, rather guys will play as them.

Mostly it just confuses me if a guy plays a female character, well cool wacky stuff watching

in 3rd person view on her butt for few ppl, but sometimes you just can't recognize who's actually

playing on that opposite side. But rather don't change the topic into that one now.

(Why I was writing this is because if the female character gets a huge breast size like on MMORPGs, a bunch of people will play as female char in DayZ ... but I don't know if a tiny change to larger breasts or just add few changes to make these characters look hotter, could get even more people to  buy this game. But I am feeling bad about this.)

Well it's really awesome if there could be more stuff implemented. Sounds cool.

Maybe few women should get involved (if it's not done yet :D) into this, from the community, how they desire their playable characters. So we girls would have more fun with char-customization haha :'D

There's a lot of female support for this game! 

Yours,

'LadywithCandy

• Like 3

Yours,

'LadywithCandy

I hope so. The game only could benefit from that.

(A survival game without female would be very unrealistic and rather pointless, I'd say. :-/)

Edited by Ken Bean

Does it really matter what color underwear a female character wears? Just find some clothes.

Well it's really awesome if there could be more stuff implemented. Sounds cool.

Maybe few women should get involved (if it's not done yet :D) into this, from the community, how they desire their playable characters. So we girls would have more fun with char-customization haha :'D

Yours,

'LadywithCandy

Involving women as dedicated consultants to the art dept. in the development of the female character is a magnificent idea - and if it has been done already, it should be expanded, and this idea should be lobbied by all of us. Its nice to have an engraved 1911, but i think finding a sufficient reprsentation of the female player base is more important. Go art team!

I know i'll be tweeting @ctorchia about this - and so should you!

• Like 1

Does it really matter what color underwear a female character wears? Just find some clothes.

Does not really matter. At least some new clothes/gear, and a lot more.

I don't care which underwear I wear on DayZ because I'm so or so mount up with my gear :D

Anyway, I believe it will be fun! :)

Um they probably died but they took a few of the bastards with them i know that if you didn't watch this movie which was just great lol.

The gattling gun was the game changer though not the powder guns.

And besides even after guns ppl were still wearing bright uniforms long after that.

XD, guns in general was the point I was making.  But let's be honest, anyone wearing brightly colored uniforms in an actual life-taking and death-dealing situation, isn't going to fare as well as someone camo'd to their surroundings.

Why not ask the women what they want, instead of men telling them?

Because if you really loved them, you wouldn't need to ask.  You men are all the same.

• Like 1

OP is right.

That shirt from the female character ..

o_O ..

It´s that ugly, i´m close to call it sexism.

Edited by dawud

Sure, change the female underwear to white. How this thread became so derailed is beyond me.

Would also be nice if there were more customisation options. And beards. But as far as I'm aware customisation is incoming.

Also, if women's clothing is to be added then men should not be excluded from equipping said clothing.

Because if you really loved them, you wouldn't need to ask.  You men are all the same.

I don't know about other men, but speaking for myself, I'm all the same.

And seriously - why is it not possible to have a limited number of clothing items labelled <M> or <F>, and M items only go on Male characters and F items only go on Female characters.

In a survival situation, finding unsuitable non-unisex stuff would be entirely normal, if searching through old and discarded clothing.

And (off topic) - how about a BLANKET ?  You can wrap it round your waist, you can wear it over your shoulders, over your head, or as a poncho, you can carry stuff in it.. there are a number of uses for a blanket, as most people know, and they are very VERY common items in any environment.

Someone else mentioned a tutu... i would totally rock a pink tutu.

BRAS with minor but noticeable cleavage PLEASE rather than undershirts
Once we get beards, this helps balance out gender population: seeing as more gamers are traditionally male, some pick male for the beard, some female for the jiggle, so there is a more realistic gender distribution in Survivors. Beards are so amazing you need something for chicks to compete. [hair length too maybe].
I know it's immature, but it's realistic, the undershirts are ugly and this is vidya game.
Also it makes no sense why you don't rip up the soft undershirt for rags when bleeding, whereas there would be no point with a bra.

Remember, people:

But lets think beyond the sexy "babe" clothing of male fantasy.

4) Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense. We want to show this website to our mums.

Let's not go that way.

Edited by kichilron
Aunt Edit
  • Like 1

I'm sure IRL there would be few women who would walk in bikinis, but they would try to get other clothes, they are

forced at this point to wear. I mean ... they WILL search for clothes.

Try to run through bushes, first you will lose your bikini

at all. The second one, scratches AT ALL.

Believe if you do that, you could get wounds in game, but an interesting idea.

Anyway, like in some movies, but not thaaat far, there are women wearing kind of freely clothes, not to show off, rather

because that's enough for them, like shorts for example, to the knees. Or a tanktop.  

// edit - an other example like, if it's too warm or just a sporty woman who's more active.

If you only run with a M4 - in a bikini - where would you carry your magazines and supplies?

You need some other clothes or just a backpack somehow (or you get some1 who is wicked on your bikini and follows you all day :P)

So, female survivors, maybe escaped from a beach, they will search for other clothes, it's cold outside and so far and so on.

Wearing a bikini and a M4 rifle, well in this game ... please no, rather the guys could wear it ... with a tutu :D

Unisex clothes, for sure, that should be implemented. But they should fit in. I guess there was a bug, if a female char (and on the opposite I believe)

wears a male top, she's like getting abs or whatevs xD, her complete chest wides and her breasts are gone. So on unisex, the clothes should be neutral to each gender. But if you wear them, it shouldn't edit your shape completely.

Haha thanks kichilron

Edited by 'LadywithCandy

WOW, some girls post stuff here and the guys go crazy. Never got laid before or had contact to girls in reallife ? WTF

• Like 2

Technically there are 2 ways to go:

a )  A selection (may be limited) of different clothing items for male and female characters, which can only be worn by the corresponding M/F character

b )  Unisex clothing with different skins for diff sex characters

I don't know of any other skinning technique. Someone does?

So what are suggestions for male only clothes, and what suggestions for female only clothes ?

If more freedom in player-defined facial elements comes along, this will make individuals much more recognisable, naturally.

But in face/hair and in CLOTHES it would be cool to have CHOICE and DIFFERENTIATION - and avoid the obvious traditional pitfalls of standard MOGs outfits.

This is not a fantasy game, right?

Edited by pilgrim

What the heck are you on about guys!? Lol ... It's just a game.

If I play games, I want to be treated like everyone, if male of female, I don't fkn care about that.

That girl you met, well those are fakes.

There are a lot of girls who really like to play some games. Nearby I am playing Airsoft, got a cool rig gear how you

can see on that profile picture.

I'd like if everyone would get a bunch of clothes to choose. We all would be more invidiual after all.

And to wear a lumberjack shirt as a woman, idc about :D Perhaps would look awesome ^-^ (fitted to the female shape of course, not like that bug thing).

Well I am getting sometimes free games, but rare enough. But I am here, to play games, with others.

I don't want to get extra treated only because I am a girl.

Yours,

'LadywithCandy

Edited by 'LadywithCandy

Topic cleaned. Do not derail any further or fear the consequences.

You have been warned numerous times not to. This is not a discussion about gender-equality, especially not if you're trying to go down the route of men being the supreme gender. Take that kind of nonsense elsewhere and don't poison us with it, especially considering the rather rude kind of discussion that was going on in this thread.

• Like 2

What the heck are you on about guys!? Lol ... It's just a game.

If I play games, I want to be treated like everyone, if male of female, I don't fkn care about that.

That girl you met, well those are fakes.

There are a lot of girls who really like to play some games. Nearby I am playing Airsoft, got a cool rig gear how you

can see on that profile picture.

I'd like if everyone would get a bunch of clothes to choose. We all would be more invidiual after all.

And to wear a lumberjack shirt as a woman, idc about :D Perhaps would look awesome ^-^ (fitted to the female shape of course, not like that bug thing).

Well I am getting sometimes free games, but rare enough. But I am here, to play games, with others.

I don't want to get extra treated only because I am a girl.

Yours,

'LadywithCandy

You should still be able to find high heels lol.

Why are there male and female avatars in the game ?

(I'm not going to explain that question. If you don't get the point, you just don't get it)

xx pilgrim

[and after all, maybe no one else thinks this is interesting]

Edited by pilgrim