kichilron

Stable Branch: 0.44 Discussion

lol.. Sup bud!  Fancy seeing you around these parts!   :)

But yeah, probably right.. 4mb patch can only have so much content.   I did give it a quick go though, and didn't have any issues.  The new 337.88 NVIDIA driver is doing wonders for Standalone btw.. for anyone who has not installed it yet.  

Bohemia needs to get their head out of NVIDIA's ass and instead shove it up AMD's!

I get low FPS :(

isn't this new towns spawn stuff?

and maybe an infinite ammo check (would be nice)

Edited by pilgrim

yeah - but in general, kinda.... who carez ?

logged in to check it out

Immediately: - what's happening in my area ? - how many players online ? - what condition am I in ?  -  what is the new stuff, is it dangerous ?

Haven't played for 3 days and already I'd forgotten how much DayZ

stresses me out

It's deeply brilliant. NO other game is like this.

so what has changed ?

Edited by pilgrim

yeah,next month it will be 123804. You are so hard.

000002 for more than one month is like CONSTIPATION.

Dayz it's meant to be played by dev.

Edited by msy

I cant wait till there's 4000~5000 zombies running about on mass hordes :D

It will require a-lot more tact when going to loot somewhere!

Edited by fowang
  • Like 1

Last night I found a rusted downed helicopter... no loot or anything, but I had never seen it before.  It was in the forest, right off the train tracks between the ship and Berenzino.  

Has that always been there?  Lol, with the amount of times I've done the airfield/ship/berenzino run, I've never come across it before.

Last night I found a rusted downed helicopter... no loot or anything, but I had never seen it before.  It was in the forest, right off the train tracks between the ship and Berenzino.  

Has that always been there?  Lol, with the amount of times I've done the airfield/ship/berenzino run, I've never come across it before.

I first found it a few months ago when going for a walk from the airfield round the fields and the large lake and bumped into it.

• Like 1

No More dust marks when you miss a target,I tested 60 bullets with Mozin and LRS there is some particle you can see at 100 m but longer than that you can not see where Bulled lands,so no more fire correction which basically make Long range scope useless now bai bai fire correction,well played devs..:( Allso all Ammo ruined no more retreve ammo ALL is ruined meaning if Bullet or zombie do this for you....you must go again and loot ammo like bambie ..hahahah

• Like 1

You can climb up Prison Building now. Go to the drainpipe which is on the side of this building and choose "climb" option.  I think that there is no loot spawns at the moment. I didn't check this option on different type of buildings yet.

• Like 1

so no more fire correction which basically make Long range scope useless now bai bai fire correction,well played devs..

For bad shots yes. Who needs more than one shot at 800mtr? :)

For bad shots yes. Who needs more than one shot at 800mtr? :)

Everibody...do you hit target from 800 m every time..plz stop saying nonsence..

• Like 1

Everibody...do you hit target from 800 m every time..

No, it's a bug that needs (and will be) fixed.

• Like 2

Judging by the fact it says "Security" i'm guessing it's to try and deal with the hacks.

I found this somewhere on steam:

Plan for release of 0.45 to Stable
28 MAY     - ROCKET2GUNS
Originally we planned to release the 0.45, currently on experimental branch, to stable today. However feedback from experimental identified a flaw in a newly designed system to handle player movement. This causes the server to, when faced with complex geometry, come up with a different acceptable pathing result than a client. When the server and client have differing states, the server "wins". Therefore the place your client lets you go gets "reset" and you warp back to your position.

This is very frustrating as I am sure those testing on experimental will know. We know exactly the problem that causes this, it's not a bug in a traditional sense but a problem with the approach we used. Currently that approach is being rewritten.

What we did do was merge in some changes to 0.44 that enhance security.

• Like 1

Loooool..... I'm disappointed, you said that once a month you will spend a large stable changelog, AND NOW YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.... NICE ONE .... You're f**k around and doing nothing... ane what time will be stable ?? one , two mounth ??? People who work Breaking Point for amra 3 are to faster haaa

Loooool..... I'm disappointed, you said that once a month you will spend a large stable changelog, AND NOW YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.... NICE ONE .... You're f**k around and doing nothing... ane what time will be stable ?? one , two mounth ??? People who work Breaking Point for amra 3 are to faster haaa

Hello and welcome to the forums, I would like to take my time and thank you for searching before posting and then putting in this very comprehensive, logical post. We rarely get these around here, so it's all the more special if someone takes their time to write a post of this quality helping the development with their all around knowledge.

• Like 16

I showed my indignation. DEV Team promise many stuff regarding new changelog , and every month you have any problem.. IT;S NOT PROFRESSIONAL. You can lie little child , but if you do not fulfill with your promise , this game loses charm... I see you re in DayZ Team , you write about TIME , and i can say to same...

I showed my indignation. DEV Team promise many stuff regarding new changelog , and every month you have any problem.. IT;S NOT PROFRESSIONAL. You can lie little child , but if you do not fulfill with your promise , this game loses charm... I see you re in DayZ Team , you write about TIME , and i can say to same...

Thank you for your contribution, in such a deep way, to the discussion.

/sarcasm

Anyway its sad that the exp wasnt pushed to stable...but its for the best ´cause they have to fix the RB...

As usual...keep up the good work!

You just can't win. Everyone wants 0.45, but they don't want the issues that come with it. So they complain when it gets delayed (probably by no more than a week or two). It's like they would prefer the development team to either: A. not sleep, or B. defy physics.

Edited by Tatanko

There is kinda bit of difference with arma 3 engine which is already made for breaking point. They only modify it only a bit. SA engine is so much different and made from scrap only for this game, which makes it more vulnerable for bugs etc. And no one has promised stable patch each month. They have said that they will try to push atleast 1 patch to stable. No promises..

Edited by Aamunkajo