vinyljunkie

DAYZ EUROPA - The world's finest vanilla DayZ Mod server

Without grass stashes and tents useless and players can't hide in grass in close battle. And server continues lagging.

wtf - where is grass??

We are working very hard to fix this, trying different settings in the Anti Hack, talking to vilayer and suspecting it might have to do with the latest Battleye update 1.223

I'll keep you posted and please let me know if it gets better!

Cheers

• Like 1

wtf - where is grass??

Without grass stashes and tents useless and players can't hide in grass in close battle. And server continues lagging.

I am testing different settings in the Anti Hack, the grass will be back after next restart.

Cheers

• Like 1

I think I've fixed the fps. It was an update of the Anti Hack that caused it.

What do you say? Better or?

Thanks

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 2

vinyl, does vehicle spawning not automated? 

Yes they do! And this is how it works: If a vehicle is destroyed it will not respawn at the next restart. It will respawn after a couple of restarts.

Cheers

• Like 1

Yes they do! And this is how it works: If a vehicle is destroyed it will not respawn at the next restart. It will respawn after a couple of restarts.

Cheers

Yes, i know how it usually works. Just wanted to know if noone forgot to add pMain execution on restart :p

UP !

Server population is growing and growing.

Come and join the fun!

With side chat now disabled, no more silly questions such as "I'm bleeding what should I do?" and no unwanted voice on side chat.

What are you waiting for? :P

• Like 2

When reinforcment have arrived i saw that 2 guys (one of them a bandit) ran away from airplane's crash to factory building. Bandito killed one guy with DMR on roof this building (this was ZIkk). I tryed to loot this body but my game was crashed, when i returned one man from coast took gear and logout when i and Ejecton were near him (Zikk, this was you?). Other guy also escaped, but we didn't see him. i think he also logout from game.

We waited this bandit's team a little and went to search loot in cherno, but i and Svetlov founded few bullets in head from other bandit.

Later we fixed bus in Electrozavodsk and went in search of new adventure.

You sure got me up there. It's never a good spot to be up on the factory roof.

I was waiting for another player and trying check the suroundings when suddenly i hear *BAM*, next thing i see is:'You Are Dead'....

I'm sorry to say but some other lucky bastard must have gotten my gear if you didn't get it? 

I spawned in Electro and was heading back but gave up and decided to head for the bed instead.

You can be sure that i will get my revenge on you one day :)

//Zikk

• Like 1

Been playing on here a couple of weeks now. Great server and a true DayZ experience. 

Plenty of squads around if you are in for some PvP as well as a few friendlies to team up with. 

If you are bored with all the servers who have turned DayZ into Wasteland then look no further! 

• Like 1

i hope u have some videos or streams?

i'd like to see how really pro-dayz players acts ;)

post some...be my hero? :P

Well, I can't get Raptr's GVR to work (game keeps crashing, video size is zero), DXtory is also causing problems. Any other suggestions?

I'm not gonna throw 500€ through the window just to be using shadowplay :)

Edited by VidKo
  • Like 1

had a go night last night at stary my friend Props got shot by a sniper in the big red shed i spotted him and sniped him back and then noticed a guillie guy trying to flak me but he was easy spotted as he sky lining him self i no scoped him with my DMR he then shot back with a few m240 round with his mk 48 mod then shot once more and finished him off. i had broken leg but soon fixed them and tryed to loot the guys body i found out is was comso and looted 2 m240 round for my other squad mate then BOOM 2 sniper round just went over my head so i just ran off as i had 0 food and was flashing trying to get back with props. lucky enough props got some fish for me because i was only on 1k blood by the time we met up so close again to death but am still alive now on day 12=D

Edited by Zekken
  • Like 1

A blue compass ? :O

I'm curious how you did it :p (I need to change the compass resolution to read the graduations ><)

After playing on your Server for some days and enjoying it, I wanted to ask you guys if you could enable the side channel. I found that to be good to get to know everybody and maybe team up with someone.

I also wanted to ask how many vehicles are spawned on your server and what kind.

Besides that I really enjoy playing on your server. xD

• Like 1

Side chat with voice was disabled, as it brought more frustration than good. Players were constantly spamming side chat and misusing voice. very annoying.

For teaming up with someone try using direct chat.

Vehicles on the server are all vanilla vehicles. And there are usually between 45-50 of them (ground, air and water).

Edited by VidKo
  • Like 1

After playing on your Server for some days and enjoying it, I wanted to ask you guys if you could enable the side channel. I found that to be good to get to know everybody and maybe team up with someone.

I also wanted to ask how many vehicles are spawned on your server and what kind.

Besides that I really enjoy playing on your server. xD

Side chat with voice was disabled, as it brought more frustration than good. Players were constantly spamming side chat and misusing voice. very annoying.

For teaming up with someone try using direct chat.

Vehicles on the server are all vanilla vehicles. And there are usually between 45-50 of them (ground, air and water).

Hey red_coreSix!

I am glad you like the server.

We decided to turn side chat off for a number of reasons as Vidko stated but we have some nice alternatives. Register at our forums (dayzeuropa.com/forums) were you can talk to other players, also we have a Teamspeak (ts.dayzeuropa.com) for all our players to use. Should be even faster then typing :)

And if it's guides and tips for surviving you want I've written a pretty neat guide in our forums here: http://dayzeuropa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2

Welcome buddy.

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 1

Thanks for the help guys.  :thumbsup:  

I'm going to register at your forums instead of side chat. 

One question i still got:

Do you have some kind of clan or are you just playing on the same server?

there is not a server clan or tag if that's what you mean but there is a few very good few squads about so there is alot  of fun to have

Hey,

This is some fun we had north of nort western airfield the 1st of October. The fun starts at around 2:45.

I'm sorry about the audio, my RAPTR software somehow seems to lose the teamspeak and in game sounds, and only record my mic after a few minutes.

On my side in this one is Zikk, Cosmo and me (eml).

I think the two guys I killed was BanditoUbivanto and TugoDoomer, we got their stuff a bit later.

Where are you guys? Havent seen you in two weeks.

/eml

Edited by eml
  • Like 3

A blue compass ? :o

I'm curious how you did it :P (I need to change the compass resolution to read the graduations ><)

video card "evening" artifacts  .. and that is not good - a almost can't read numbers

• Like 1

Where are you guys? Havent seen you in two weeks.

did u forgot Vidko?

we are working on 1.8.3 

and irl

• Like 2