vinyljunkie

DAYZ EUROPA - The world's finest vanilla DayZ Mod server

Are cows bugged since you changed the settings? We found three and they all disappeared as soon as we killed them. :(

LJGibbs said that the same thing happened to him also.

Hey Mos1ey. I haven't really changed anything. I'll try to find out what is going on though. Thanks for letting me know.

Hey Mos1ey. I haven't really changed anything. I'll try to find out what is going on though. Thanks for letting me know.

This happened to me with a goat on the 20th! Although I also bagged a cow and a goat no problems after that. 

• Like 1

This happened to me with a goat on the 20th! Although I also bagged a cow and a goat no problems after that. 

We killed two chickens, a goat and a sheep last night with no issues, yet three cows vanished into thin air before they hit the floor.

It sucks because we were running pretty low on food supplies and that was 18 steaks that we missed out on! D:

I think the DayZ Gods are just particularly unhappy with me at the minute...

• Like 1

We killed two chickens, a goat and a sheep last night with no issues, yet three cows vanished into thin air before they hit the floor.

It sucks because we were running pretty low on food supplies and that was 18 steaks that we missed out on! D:

I think the DayZ Gods are just particularly unhappy with me at the minute...

I feel you on that one!!

I don't think the DayZ gods ever smile on us players, but they do have a sense of humour...

• Like 2

Noticed that you changed back to the old debug monitor and the problem seems to be resolved. Not sure if that was the issue or it's simply coincidence.

Either way, many animals were slaughtered last night. RIP

• Like 2

I am updating to the latest arma beta patch (125548) as soon as vilayer lets me. The button is there (in the control panel for the server) but it gives me an error at the moment.

Should be running it in a couple of days.

Cheers.

Hi there, I just merged the two threads.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1

Hi there, I just merged the two threads.

Thanks Max, I was just about to ask if you could do that.

You read my mind.

Cheers

• Like 1

The server is down due to a Steam Beta patch update that went wrong. I am trying to reach vilayer at the moment and hoping this will be resolved shortly.

Very bad timing, i know.

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks

• Like 1

Vilayer is working on resolving the issue now. Its up and running but we cant seem to join it.

I'll post here when its working again.

Hello.

The server is back online and has a new IP: 93.190.141.158:2402

Long story, read more about it in the DayZ Europa Steam Group.

Cheers!

Edited by vinyljunkie

DayZ Europa has been increased to 50 slots to be able to handle the traffic we are getting at the moment.

Good times indeed.

Cheers

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 1

Red smoke has been appearing by stashes, medboxes and heli crashes as soon as a player has been near by.

It seems it was the Anti Hack that caused it and has now been fixed!

Cheers!

Fixed a problem with the optional debug monitor not recording murders and bandit kills.

Cheers

Edited by vinyljunkie

New Teamspeak adress: ts.dayzeuropa.com

Yes, you guessed it, a site is coming.

:)

I've disabled the debug monitor from the AH, couldn't stand it. Made my eyes bleed and there is always the journal.

Cheers

Haven't seen you in a while, Vinyl. How's the server these days? Couldn't find yours, although I did find 3480 among a few other public hives.

• Like 1

vinyl, can you tell me how long tents/stashes stay when unused? thought i read about it somewhere but couldn't find it... thx

Haven't seen you in a while, Vinyl. How's the server these days? Couldn't find yours, although I did find 3480 among a few other public hives.

Likewise Ransurian! It sure has been a while. We are doing great! Around 20-25 players every night and still there are new players finding us, so it's alot of fun. 

We switched IP a couple of weeks ago to 93.190.141.158:2402 Sometimes I have a hard time finding DayZ Europa in DayZ Commander so I'm using DayZ Launcher instead.

Would be fun to see you back on!

Cheers mate.

Edited by vinyljunkie

vinyl, can you tell me how long tents/stashes stay when unused? thought i read about it somewhere but couldn't find it... thx

Hello phL!

I've set tents to be deleted if owner is dead and no one interacts with it for 14 days. Empty tents that are not being interacted with deletes automatically after 7 days.

Stashes however seem to dissapear after 4 days if not touched, this is based on my own testing. The devs might be able to answer this more exact as I dont have a setting for them in my control panel at vilayer.

Cheers.

I'm guessing everyone's stuff was deleted during the server transfer business to Steam. Shame. :P

By chance, does a dude named Joris ever play on the server? I'm seeing several Europa servers on my Commander server list, so I'd like to be certain I have the one. The IP address seems slightly different from the one you've mentioned on the forums.

Hello again, you need to start fresh due to the new ID that Steam gives you when joining the server. I've seen a Joris! Also I saw you in the logs from last night so you are on the right server!

Working all week but will be back this weekend.

Cheers!

I'm guessing everyone's stuff was deleted during the server transfer business to Steam. Shame. :P

No, it was only your characther that had to start fresh, objects (tents, stashes and vehicles) were untouched but have probably dissapeared since you haven't been on for a while.

Edited by vinyljunkie