vinyljunkie

DAYZ EUROPA - The world's finest vanilla DayZ Mod server

IP: server.dayzeuropa.com
Discord Community: www.discord.me/dayzeuropa

Established in March 2014, DayZ Europa is one of the longest running Arma 2 servers still active. Not only has DayZ Europa become a landmark but also a reference server in the DayZ Mod / Arma 2 community.

As we work close to the developers of DayZ Mod the server is always running the latest patches and fixes. We provide a 100% real vanilla DayZ Mod experience. 

The server runs on great hardware, has great fps and state of the art anti-DDoS protection with no down time as a result. 

Vehicles are set to 80 (default) and respawn automatically within a couple of restarts, true vanilla style.

Check out the comments below to see what other players think of the server!

TLDR;

100% Vanilla DayZ Mod
Full 24-hour Cycle 
Default Vehicle Spawns
Active Admins

How to join: 

1. Make sure you have Arma 2 and Arma2 OA installed.
2. Download DayZ Mod from Steam. 
3. Launch DayZ Mod from your Steam Library and find DayZ Europa in the Arma server browser.

Welcome!

// Vinyl Junkie - founder and admin of DayZ Europa

Edited by vinyljunkie
updates
  • Like 13

Visited this server with my mate just the other day and it was quite fun. Hope to see more people on there soon. :)

PS: one thing that would improve the dayz experience is if you guys could disable side channel !

Edited by LO0C1F3R

Visited this server with my mate just the other day and it was quite fun. Hope to see more people on there soon. :)

PS: one thing that would improve the dayz experience is if you guys could disable side channel !

Hey LO0C1F3R.

I had the side channel disabled in the beginning but it wasn't until I enabled it the server really got going so I'm not too keen on turning it off again.

People learn to know each other and team up so it's all good now, but I hear you. 

Thanks for input.

Edited by vinyljunkie

Howdy Guys today im advertising a server that is one of the best on DayZ Vanilla Mod. it offers the experience of how dayz should be. and always should be. if you like PVP!*Player VS Player* But want to find your gear. it will take days and days to get good gear! and always wanted to be a herro? you've found the server. I will list the things down below the server has.

SERVER DETAILS

True Vanilla DayZ

Full 24-hour Cycle

Debug Monitor

JSRS and Blastcore Ready

Active and Friendly Admins.

Hey and thanks for the promo!

The server is running vanilla so I have around 40-45 vehicles including bikes.

Teamspeak is ts.dayzeuropa.com

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 1

Hi,

Saw your server on DayZ Commander, this nice "CH:OFF" caught my eyes ^^

Wanted to log in, but 2 pbms came up.

Session expired because of wrong version although I thionk I'm up to date.

Unable to join, password required.

Please help ^^ I see you're online ATM

Hi,

Saw your server on DayZ Commander, this nice "CH:OFF" caught my eyes ^^

Wanted to log in, but 2 pbms came up.

Session expired because of wrong version although I thionk I'm up to date.

Unable to join, password required.

Please help ^^ I see you're online ATM

Hello Bushmills!

The server is up and running but I was fixing with it some yesterday, hence the password.

You need to have DayZ Mod 1.8.1 and Arma2OA 1.63.125402 to join. The easiest way to have all versions right would be to use Steam and update Arma2OA to the latest beta.

Let me know if you need more help and welcome.

Cheers

Vinyl Junkie - Admin DayZ Europa

Edited by vinyljunkie

Hey, are you guys going to update your server to the new 1.8.1 version at some point?

update works and its freaking awesome, love that you brought back the debug monitor. One question:

I am getting +25 humanity for bloodbagging people.......is that normal???

• Like 1

Now we are running 1.8.1 aswell. No mods or scripts, this is a pure vanilla DayZ server on great hardware from Vilayer. Very fast and very stable.

Welcome!

Cheers

Vinyl - DayZ Europa Admin

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 1

update works and its freaking awesome, love that you brought back the debug monitor. One question:

I am getting +25 humanity for bloodbagging people.......is that normal???

Yeah, we are finally running 1.8.1! I don't know about the bloodbags actually, saw that my humanity was increased by giving myself a blood bag yesterday.

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 1

Awesome server, would play again 3.14159/π pies!

• Like 1

Very nice server, good performance, admin is really active.

Good thing is that with crosshairs off and map markers (waypoints) off, there's not too many kids or CoD players

From what I saw, beginners get help and tips from veteran players, so what's not to like?

Come over here and check it out!

• Like 2

Just started playing. Met with friendliness on side-chat. 

Come join, it's a good server. =)

• Like 1

Side channel has been disabled! I hope you like it, I sure do!

Been in the server for about a week .. Loved the setup .. all what you are looking for is there ... 

Come and join ..wont regret it ..

Hey guys, is your server down, or is it just me? And if it is indeed down, any idea when it will be fixed?

Hey guys, is your server down, or is it just me? And if it is indeed down, any idea when it will be fixed?

Hey! We've moved on to the Steam network since Gamespy is shutting down. The arma beta is updated (most bugs gone, yay) and thats why it isnt visible in DayZ Commander anymore.

I've written a guide on how to update your arma to be able to see DayZ Europa again in the DayZ Europa Steam Group.

I'll post it here aswell;

DayZ Europa has been updated to the latest Arma Beta Patch and the only way to get that patch is via Steam. 

This is how you do it: 

1. Start steam and go in to your Game Library. 

2. Right click Arma2OA and choose properties. Click the Beta tab and scroll down to and choose beta- 

3. Now we need to do the same thing with Arma2 DayZ Mod 

(If you dont have the Arma2 DayZ Mod you can download it from Steam Store) 

Once you have it, right click it and choose properties, choose Beta tab and select 1.8.1 

4. Start Arma2DayZ Mod 

5. Press Mulitplayer. Now you are at the Server Browser page. 

6. Make sure the left bottom says "Adress Internet" and not "Lan", press "filter" and type Europa in Host. Click OK. You should see the server and be able to join! 

7. When asking if you want to play with beta patch or not, choose "play arma 2 DayZ Mod" don't choose "play with beta patch" 

See you online!

• Like 3

is anyone else struggling with 1.8.1 how the zombies can hit you whilst you are running, and any tips appreciated. I went all the way to Balota and the barracks dont even exist, was so gutted, nothing in the tents apart from 100 zombies

Edited by AgentNe0

Thanks for the idiot-proved guide Vinyl, exactly what I needed ^^ see you oinline!

@ AgentNeo: I am not sure who said this, but the idea behind 1.8.1 was really to put the "survival" back into "survival horror game". No more Pvp encounters on an open field, while hordes of zombies hit you left and right without anything happening and that sort of stuff. It takes a while to get used to, you just need to adapt to survive! HF

• Like 1