vinyljunkie

DAYZ EUROPA - The world's finest vanilla DayZ Mod server

so I have been watching landbaergarens videos recently (great job dude, really cool stuff) and in those you too encountered quite some combat loogers. I was jsut wondering what the policy with that is right now. Do I note the time and report the incident or do I kind of just have to live with it?

For the time being it seems to be the exception. I have yet to find someone log, but I was just curious.

possible outcome "you decide to talk instead"  xD  ; thanks, that is good to know, I was irritated because nobody mentioned reporting someone in the vids.

the part in berezino where he edited in the baseball theme when throwing the grenade (way off target) made me chuckle quite hard xD

one more question: how come in the videos the colours look so much more saturated? is that another mod like the jsrs sound mod?

ps.: alright, just post gaming editing ^^

Edited by LO0C1F3R

Update: The fog in-game have been decreased to reflect the coming changes in next patch (1.8.6).

Cheers.

• Like 1

Server updated to 1.8.6.1

Have fun!

Edited by vinyljunkie

I keep getting kicked instantly when joining in.....running 1.8.6 and BE is up to date....any ideas, somebody? xD

Hey Man, I would verify all my files in Steam (Arma2, Arma2OA and Arma2:DayZ Mod) and then restart and try again.

Also make sure you have not opted in to any betas.

i am in Paris atm so maybe easier to get help on TS or in Sidechat at dayzeuropa.com

Good luck!

Hey all, we have implemented a 15 minute kick and ban function for the players that are lagging on the server. This is for the best for all other players as it is very hard to shoot someone that is lagging badly.

If this happens to you, please restart your modem/router and PC.

Cheers.

• Like 1

I've been playing on this server for a while now and I'm wandering are there any heli crash sites because I haven't seen any.

3-6 crashsites each restart. You have to look for them. Also, take notice, that each restart there are 2-3 crashsites, and after a while new ones appear on the server. So, after about 2 hours after restart, there should be 5-6 of them on the server.

Edited by VidKo

Yeah, Vidko is right. Head north is all I can say.

Good luck mate and glad to see you enjoy the server!

Yes, that's right we have started up a second server called DayZ Europa Elite that is for our 1:st person loving players. Still testing it but please join if you prefer 1:st person DayZ Mod.

IP: server2.dayzeuropa.com port 2302

We will announce it properly soon.

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 1

Yes, that's right we have started up a second server called DayZ Europa Elite that is for our 1:st person loving players. Still testing it but please join if you prefer 1:st person DayZ Mod.

IP: server2.dayzeuropa.com port 2302

We will announce it properly soon.

I'll be on at the weekend with a few friends to check this out! :wub:

Someone shot me in the face. :(

Mos1ey if it was yesterday in Berezino southern supermarket it was me. Sorry about that. I stormed into the supermarket and you scared the sh1t out of me.

• Like 1

Mos1ey if it was yesterday in Berezino southern supermarket it was me. Sorry about that. I stormed into the supermarket and you scared the sh1t out of me.

In the tallest apartment building right next to the supermarket?

I went in with the intention of heading up to the roof to watch the tents while my friend looted and there was a a guy sitting at the top of the stairs looking down.

Bang. One shot - you are dead.

Oh well, back to the coast. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

In the tallest apartment building right next to the supermarket?

I went in with the intention of heading up to the roof to watch the tents while my friend looted and there was a a guy sitting at the top of the stairs looking down.

Bang. One shot - you are dead.

Oh well, back to the coast. :rolleyes:

Crime and Punishment.

DaHPsKu.jpg

Just came here to say, this server definitely lives up to it's "Toughest in the world title." It is a very unique server because of the community, the community of players - heroes and bandits alike - are all very friendly (as in personalities - but maybe not ingame!) and they always help out anyone with questions or queries. I have only been playing on this server for about 2 weeks now, and am already in love. It brings me back to the good times of DayZ Mod in 2012, and is a great nostalgic experience. I recommend this server to everyone as it truly does take you back. 

Trust me, you won't regret joining!

http://dayzeuropa.com/#/home

• Like 2