vinyljunkie

DAYZ EUROPA - The world's finest vanilla DayZ Mod server

Attention Steam users on DayZ Europa!

Steam has auto updated the client to 1.8.2 and that is why some of you cant join the server at the moment with the error message "Checking for ghosted player".

To fix it right click "Arma2: DayZ Mod" in Steam, choose "Properties" and then "BETAS".

Choose 1.8.1 from the drop down menu.

Join.

I will update the server as soon as vilayer lets me. Until then run 1.8.1 to be able to join.

Also I will be available on our TS; ts.dayzeuropa.com for giving assistance.

Cheers!

Edited by vinyljunkie

That's brilliant bro, Good Ol' Glamorous Sexy ShitIJustBrokeMyLeg Genuine Dayz, that's what it is!

Thank you very much and see you around.

Regards troop

• Like 1

My new favourite server, seems to be getting more and more players and the admins seem helpful and active.

• Like 1

Thanks and welcome! Yes yesterday we hit 40 players online again. It feels kinda amazing, being a vanilla DayZ Mod Server without any additional scripts.

Vanilla is the new black ;)

Cheers

Hey Vinyl Junkie, just wanted to confirm that it was indeed me a couple of minutes ago. Keep up the good work, the server is running very smootly for me.

BeanZ returned. :)

Hey Vinyl Junkie, just wanted to confirm that it was indeed me a couple of minutes ago. Keep up the good work, the server is running very smootly for me.

BeanZ returned. :)

Thanks Buddy! Nice to have you on and I am glad it feels smooth, It does for me aswell.

See you in-game.

Cheers

Edited by vinyljunkie

Hey, just a quick update regarding 1.8.2!

Vilayer have started the implementation of it in the control panel, meaning it will be available for me to update soon.

This is how I want to do it and why: first install 1.8.2 on the test server and invite some of my fellow admins and some regulars to test it out so I get the chance to iron out the most of the Battleye kicks related to the new items and features in 1.8.2.

After that the update will go live on DayZ Europa and you will get to enjoy it fully instead of having a bad experience from getting kicked all the time.

My estimate is that DayZ Europa is running 1.8.2 next week starting on Monday the 15:th of September.

How does that sound?

Cheers!

Edited by vinyljunkie

1.8.2 is working smoothly, but I have to confess that I'm personally pretty disappointed by the lack of a side chat channel, especially since I never managed to get direct chat working properly. I guess there's still Teamspeak, at least. In any case, it's nice to see some new content roll in for a change.

• Like 1

Hey Ransurian. Server got updated without my knowledge so some settings had been reset, including the sidechat.

Fixed now and thanks for testing!

Cheers!

DayZ Europa have now been updated to 1.8.2 as the server name suggests.

Gonna jump right in and test some myself.

Cheers.

Nice server, tnx admins!

Seems my team find the place where we will have fun and test vanilla dayz :)

But fix BE filters please! It always kicks us for blood transfusion :( 

• Like 1

Nice server, tnx admins!

Seems my team find the place where we will have fun and test vanilla dayz :)

But fix BE filters please! It always kicks us for blood transfusion :(

Hey Bandito, I was away all night but have been reading the logs and I think I have fixed it. Thanks for letting me know and welcome to DayZ Europa.

Cheers.

Seems like a pretty chill server, I love DayZ Vanilla, and miss the times when I would actually be scared to walk around at night, I will be sure to check it out!

• Like 1

Up for the best Vanilla server out there!

No cheaters, great and active admins, population on the rise...

GO FOR IT ^^

• Like 3

GO FOR IT ^^

I'm not entirely certain about there being no cheaters... I landed my huey in an obscure location near Black Lake the other day, went AFK for a few minutes to eat some chili I'd been making, and came back to discover that someone had killed me. Just to be safe, I thoroughly scoped the area out before landing, and there were only ~15 or so players on the server at the time. Could just be horrible, horrible luck on my part, but it makes one wonder.

Edited by Ransurian

Hey Ransurian. Please refrain from saying there are cheaters on the server until you have proof of the same. We work very hard to keep DayZ Europa free of cheaters and spreading unconfirmed information like that can hurt us. If you suspect any wrong doing please feel free to contact me here or on TS and I will look in to it right away.

Thanks buddy.

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 1

GO FOR IT ^^

Thank you Bush! I think you are one of the oldest regulars on DayZ Europa. Do you remember how long you have been with us?

Cheers Buddy!

me and my squad mate Props played this server tonight was very fun play classic old skool dayz again =) server was very smooth with no lag and very high fps and the admin  was very welcoming and said hi to us on the teamspeak. think we have found a new home server after months of looking for a good server to play

• Like 2

Hey, the server (or vilayer) seems to be under a Ddos attack atm. We are working on resolving it.

Cheers

• Like 3

i hope its fixed today aswell really enjoying playing dayz again like the way it was back in the day=D but ddos its a pain in the ass