vinyljunkie

DAYZ EUROPA - The world's finest vanilla DayZ Mod server

Thanks Bandito. Looking forward to see you guys back on the server.

It runs like a beast now. Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Almost forgot, but today it is exactly 1 year since DayZ Europa first started. A lot has happened since then and we've had our ups and downs but the server has always kept on growing and now DayZ Europa is the highest ranked (according to game tracker) vanilla DayZ Mod server in the world.

I wanna say a big thank you to all of our players of course and also my awesome admins Zikk, LJGibbs, Vidko and eml. This would never had happened without your help, commitment and professionalism.

During the year we moved to our own dedicated box and we have established contact with other admins from the vanilla community and together we have helped each other out a lot. A big thank you to Geryon (US 434 and 436), Facoptere (FR 34 and FR 129) and Skydive (US 47 and 48). The knowledge and experience you all have is truly amazing.

We truly love the mod so we would also like to thank the developers, especially R4Z0R and kichilron for keeping the mod alive and also reaching out to us and helping us when needed. We take a lot of pride in being a true vanilla DayZ Mod server.

Now we are aiming even higher and we will keep on challenging our players. First we turned side chat off, then we turned spawn selection off. Then death messages, map markers, waypoints and crosshairs. And just recently we moved night time forward by 3 hours meaning it gets dark during peak time on the server and still we have more players than ever  :)

I can't really explain how much we look forward to what 2015 will bring. Both for DayZ Mod and DayZ Europa.

Cheers

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 2

Short update all:

We've just passed 30.000 unique players in our database and the server is in the top 100 on gametracker.

Good times indeed! Also we've been spending some time fixing a nice restart script to make sure no one gets banned for joining the server too soon after a restart and we've optimized some so client fps should be better for all.

See you in-game.

Edited by vinyljunkie

Hey all!

Traffic has been great for us these last couple of days and DayZ Europa is closing in on the top 50 of the most populated DayZ Mod servers in the world.

This means we attract more players than most Overpoch, Overwatch and Epoch servers, pretty amazing considering we are a 100% vanilla DayZ Mod server. 

It seems many players are finding their way back to the Mod and the challenges it offers. 

Be sure to check us out if you haven't already.

See you in-game!

We keep on finding them and banning them:

GUID -1 BP-scripts-13 Benny Tardensen 01.04.2015 19:46:59 "taskHint ["<[Cyanogen v1]>: Initialized",[0,1,1,1],"taskNew"];"
IP -1 BP-scripts-13 Benny Tardensen 01.04.2015 19:46:59 "taskHint ["<[Cyanogen v1]>: Initialized",[0,1,1,1],"taskNew"];"
Edited by vinyljunkie

Two more cheaters banned, bad move.

GUID -1 BP-scripts-12 [SOAP]knowitallprodz 04.04.2015 00:36:45 #11 "hint "Initilizing""IP -1 BP-scripts-12 [SOAP]knowitallprodz 04.04.2015 00:36:45 #11 "hint "Initilizing""GUID -1 BP-scripts-13 Mr. Daniildis 04.04.2015 00:55:35 #14 "player,_keyV4] call BIS_fnc_invAdd;\nsystemChat format["<Rhyno Menu> Added the Key [%1]", _keyV4];\n};\n\ncase 211:\n{\n_x = cu"IP -1 BP-scripts-13 Mr. Daniildis 04.04.2015 00:55:35 #14 "player,_keyV4] call BIS_fnc_invAdd;\nsystemChat format["<Rhyno Menu> Added the Key [%1]", _keyV4];\n};\n\ncase 211:\n{\n_x = cu"

I've been playing on your server for some months now and i really love it. I mean, this is exactly the way i wanted to play DayZ (Mod). There is nothing to make the game easier, there is also a good population and a great community ! I'm just disappointed that the mod is diyng day after day but fortunatly this server keep running and i'm glad to play on it !    :thumbsup:

Hello Kira. 

We run the server we would like to play on ourselves and we really believe in DayZ Mod. We figured that the best way to get a busy server going and support DayZ Mod was to start the server fully vanilla, build a nice little community around it and play on it ourselves. And here we are with around 40 players playing on DayZ Europa every night.

Population will come and go and we are on a rise again, I see it and I can feel it.

I am really glad you love it! 

In the meantime:

keep-calm-and-aim-for-the-head-199.png

Edited by vinyljunkie

And oh, SGT Johns here is gonna miss out on the fun for a while.

GUID -1 BP-scripts-15 SGT Johns 08.04.2015 00:53:09 #66 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\wuat\vet@start.sqf""IP -1 BP-scripts-15 SGT Johns 08.04.2015 00:53:09   #66 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\wuat\vet@start.sqf""

L2P.

Recently starting playing on this server after many years of playing overpoch and various other heavily modded DayZ mods.

To describe the server in one word? Immersive. I haven't enjoyed dayZ this much since it was first released as a mod ^_^

Join today, you won't regret it

Edited by SammyTheGamer
  • Like 1

Say hello and good bye to Mike!

19.04.2015 15:12:14: Mike (IP) GUID - "taskHint ["<[Cyanogen v1]>: Initialized",[0,1,1,1],"taskNew"];

Now Mike here doesn't really know how to play and survive in DayZ Mod so he tried to cheat and that proved to be a bad move.

Edited by vinyljunkie

Played for a good few hours last night.

It's good to see you guys still supporting the vanilla mod and the server so active. Also recognised a few names from when I used to play on your server a while back. :)

Hey Mos1ey and welcome back! Seeing you in the server yesterday put a smile on my face.

Yeah, some players we just can't get rid off! Others we have made admins. :P

Thanks for the kind words.

Love the server guys! One question tho'

How is the persistence of tents on the server?

Do tents still disappear/get deleted after a few days when unused? (at least, that was the case a few months ago). 

Hey Slarty!

Tents and stashes wont be deleted as long as they contain something. It is not time based anymore.
It is a better way of doing it and was added by the developers in the lastest patch.

Cheers.

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 1

Hey all, we have just updated the server to run the latest version of DayZ Mod; 1.8.5

If you have trouble joining the server please follow these simple steps:

1. Right-click DayZ Mod in steam and choose "properties". 

2. Click on the tab that says "BETAS".
3. Click and choose "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" and you will be able to play.

Don't choose the "1.8.5" option in BETAS as it is broken atm: You can read more about it here

See you in-game!

Edited by vinyljunkie

Hey all!

We have crazy amount of players at the moment as it seems many are interested in cheking out the news in DayZ Mod 1.8.5.

That has resulted in us breaking the top 10 on Gametracker meaning we have more players then most epoch/overpoch/whatever servers.

It sure is exciting times for DayZ Mod and for our server.

Come check us out if you haven't already and if the server is full try jumping on the official dayz mod server that just got up.

Edited by vinyljunkie

Hey all!

We have crazy amount of players at the moment as it seems many are interested in cheking out the news in DayZ Mod 1.8.5.

That has resulted in us breaking the top 10 on Gametracker meaning we have more players then most epoch/overpoch/whatever servers.

It sure is exciting times for DayZ Mod and for our server.

Come check us out if you haven't already and if the server is full try jumping on the official dayz mod server that just got up.

Yeah, we had a hard time getting in over the weekend...

On a side note - have you ever considered a 2nd (smaller) 1st person only server?

Yeah, we had a hard time getting in over the weekend...

On a side note - have you ever considered a 2nd (smaller) 1st person only server?

Hey! Yeah we have talked about it but I don't wanna end up with two servers that are half full. I've seen that happen alot of times. We will come up with something.

Hey all.

We are now running the experimental vehicle spawn script on DayZ Europa.

The developers have given server owners an option to run the next generation vehicle spawn script already today.
Being the finest vanilla DayZ Mod server around we wanted to give it a try and give the developers some feeback on it so we have implemented it now.

What it does: 
Vehicles will now spawn in more random places throughout the map. The damage will be random, same goes for fuel and gear meaning you will probably be able to find a car that will need very little fixing to be driveable.

Let us know what you think so we can give proper feedback to the developers.

• Like 1

Very interesting.