vinyljunkie

DAYZ EUROPA - The world's finest vanilla DayZ Mod server

no worries . I knew better than to go afk without logging out but a customer popped in my office and had to go immediately. I deserved to lose it because of my dumb mistake. I t just gives me a new mission. =)

Edited by gibby's
  • Like 1

Crazy day! After restart our lendrover was stolen.

Later our Huey was shot down in airbattle with two Mi-17, when we were near Stary Sobor. Ground team tryed to help our pilot and started shooting, but one man in gillisuit with M4 SD killed two my friends and wounded me. This was Durin, i found in his loot C4 (?).

b5862-clip-338kb.jpg?nocache=1

Our heli crew was dropped and pilot try to escape battle, but was killed in cockpit. When 2 gunners ran to me, they was attacked and killed by machinegunner. 2 handgrenades and few bullets stopped this agressor. Study body - Testo, in hands Mk48.

16a9b-clip-347kb.jpg?nocache=1I wait my team but was founded by enemy in Mi-17, 2 or 3 guys landed and i was killed in battle.

Near Chermogorsk Ejecton was killed by DMR, we returned few times, we saw one bandit with DMR on hospital roof and other bandit with Sa-58 ACOG in two-storey building. I shooted bandit in building 2 times and was killed, later Ejecton damaged him from shootgun many times in close combat, but this guy don't want die, and Ejecton was killed (very strange situation). This battle was near C-130 crash.

When reinforcment have arrived i saw that 2 guys (one of them a bandit) ran away from airplane's crash to factory building. Bandito killed one guy with DMR on roof this building (this was ZIkk). I tryed to loot this body but my game was crashed, when i returned one man from coast took gear and logout when i and Ejecton were near him (Zikk, this was you?). Other guy also escaped, but we didn't see him. i think he also logout from game.

We waited this bandit's team a little and went to search loot in cherno, but i and Svetlov founded few bullets in head from other bandit.

Later we fixed bus in Electrozavodsk and went in search of new adventure.

2cc1d-clip-82kb.jpg?nocache=1

Edited by Tugodoomer
  • Like 2

Thank you Bush! I think you are one of the oldest regulars on DayZ Europa. Do you remember how long you have been with us?

Cheers Buddy!

I found the server in June ^^

Visited this server with my mate just the other day and it was quite fun. Hope to see more people on there soon. :)

PS: one thing that would improve the dayz experience is if you guys could disable side channel !

I have disabled side on my server and find it so much easier on the head. As an admin anyways. With no side channel players seem to just deal with things on their own.

Edited by Bakermensch
  • Like 1

Another funny day.

I found a tractor without fuel, in Gorka i took jjerrycan.

ScMSjJi.png

When we were in afk some guys plundered our camp.

Later with Svetlov riding along the coast on a motorcycle. We met Gibbys in Kamyshovo.

gP663LO.png

Tractor's convoy...TqRpJn9.png

... and one bandit who attacked our bus driver, when we have returned after battle in Chernogorsk, we killed two snipers on roof of the Kolgas.

ZM1J31d.png

Near the Electrozavodsk our team was attacked by bandit with AKM, this was Cosmo, thx for loot. Sometimes we saw a helicopter on coast.

This was a good day, i think.

4pMkGLM.png

• Like 2

Just registered to say big thanks for the great vanilla dayz server!

Stopped playing DayZ Mod for a long time, because almost disappeared normal servers without hackers and lot additional things like weapons, vehicles etc.

Recently found that server and desire to play back. Game on this server is nostalgic for better times of DayZ Mod.

Big thanks for admins, and long life to server.

P.S Sorry for my English, used a google translator.

Edited by Alex Cherno
  • Like 1

This ^^

Glad to have you guys on the server!

Edited by vinyljunkie

Just registered to say big thanks for the great vanilla dayz server!

Stopped playing DayZ Mod for a long time, because almost disappeared normal servers without hackers and lot additional things like weapons, vehicles etc.

Recently found that server and desire to play back. Game on this server is nostalgic for better times of DayZ Mod.

Big thanks for admins, and long life to server.

P.S Sorry for my English, used a google translator.

Thanks for taking the time to register and post here Alex!

And welcome to DayZ Europa.

Cheers!

I have disabled side on my server and find it so much easier on the head. As an admin anyways. With no side channel players seem to just deal with things on their own.

Hey Baker! I turned the side chat off today when I realized me and my admins do very little playing and a lot of baby sitting. Four out of five rules we had on Europa were connected to the side chat.(No voice, English only, dont give up other players positions and dont whine about being killed) No need for those rules anymore ;)

Now its off and it feels like a relief and hopefully the players will like it aswell,

How is your server doing?

Cheers

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 2

Hey Baker! I turned the side chat off today when I realized me and my admins do very little playing and a lot of baby sitting. Four out of five rules we had on Europa were connected to the side chat.

No voice, English only, dont give up other players positions and dont whine about being killed. No need for those rules anymore ;)

Now its off and it feels like a relief and hopefully the players will like it aswell,

How is your server doing?

Cheers

Its does ok i think i pop in once in a while and people seem to be having a good time. With a decent antihack and no side chat they almost run themselves!

• Like 1

Yesterday we saw our green landrover. After NFS hot persuit we found them near Lopatino, but in landrover were more than one man) And two of us was killed in car, i shooted a driver and went to coast.

Congratulations guys! this was epic fail for us )

5edfb-clip-53kb.jpg?nocache=1

In Komarovo Bandito found dead body with patrul pack, axe and G17 with 9 bullets. I met him and we went to Balota, saw Huey, his gunner try to kill one man near hangar, we waited and escaped from military camp to Chernogorsk. In Cherno we heard shooting near camp, Bandito with CZ 550 checked this place. Two mans on roof of hospital killed fresh spawn guys. We wanted to kill them, I was the bait and run to Hospital. Our oponents sang german songs )) when they found me. Funny guys, one of them tried to kill me and Bandito made headshot. Other guy (bandit with Sa-58, sound of shoot looks like this weapon) saw the our sniper and started shooting. He ran on roof and shooted, one bullet waunded Bandito. May be i don't know how play this game, but on this distantion very hard to aim after runing (also need to add lags in Cherno, 2 days on server we have heavy lags, usually my FPS in this town lower than 15).

This player a real Rambo, i tried to change position and was killed (Vidko, this was you again in Cherno?!).

7bb7a-clip-52kb.jpg?nocache=1

(funny video

now i will pray and spray)

In result i died, Bandito killed one of them and ran away, Svetlov was in Electrozavodsk and killed 4 guys, 3 of them were in one team. We regrouped in barn of the Prigorodki, killed one guy with crossbow, and hiding from the helicopter. Later i returned to Electro with AK-74, saw two guys in industreal area, tried to kill one guy with winchester or doublebarret, but other player with AK started shooting. I escaped this town with low blood (zeds were very agressive).

Edited by Tugodoomer

This player a real Rambo, i tried to change position and was killed (Vidko, this was you again in Cherno?!).

Could be. I don't know. You guys pop up everywhere on the server. :D

We search loot, vechicles and adventures. usually adventures find us )

kjtpNVy.jpg

• Like 1

P.S.  It is lagging like a hell now! O_o

We are working very hard to fix this, trying different settings in the Anti Hack, talking to vilayer and suspecting it might have to do with the latest Battleye update 1.223

I'll keep you posted and please let me know if it gets better!

Cheers

• Like 3

when I saw you guys on the bike I was up on a hill with a sniper pointed at you. I almost shot you as I saw it was 2 bandits on the bike, but I let you go. next time may end differently.

when I saw you guys on the bike I was up on a hill with a sniper pointed at you. I almost shot you as I saw it was 2 bandits on the bike, but I let you go. next time may end differently.

)) we stopped for talking with one surviver in this village (i thought that this was you). I like a bike, but this is very open transport)

i hope u have some videos or streams?

i'd like to see how really pro-dayz players acts ;)

post some...be my hero? :p

• Like 1

i hope u have some videos or streams?

i'd like to see how really pro-dayz players acts ;)

post some...be my hero? :P

I see pro players videos everytime I watch yours :thumbsup: